R-O-L-E-P-L-A-Y discussion

Family Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay here!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack wandered into the kitchen where his sister,Hayley, was listening to her ipod,conversed feet on the oak table and his father engrossed in some work."Dad,I'm going out.See you later." he said and his father nodded,not looking up.Jack grinned and went to the door,grabbing his blue hoodie that was hanging up.Pulling it over his head,he closed the door and walked down the pathway.Realising that he had nowhere to go,he sat down on the fence outside his house,defeated.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack stood up and went back into his house.He walked into the kitchen where his sister was now reading a book."Wheres mom?" he asked sitting beside her."Shopping.Your girlfriends coming 'round for dinner,isn't she?" Hayley replied not looking up from her book.Jack nodded.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well she better hurry up and get back.No ones in! No one!" Jack said sighing.Hayley rolled her eyes snapped the book shut,standing up.She started to set the table.

((Gtg soon!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know what to do,theres no mom character yet,or any other sisters/brothers.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((It wasn't Grayceeey Waycey but you have now made a character!! Lol,everyone seems to be picking on you Grayce,eh? XD))

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1048 comments Mod
Gabrielle bounced down the stairs. "Hey Jack!" She said happily. Josh followed her. "Hayley's coming over, isn't she." He said, much quieter than his twin.

message 8: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Josh looked out the window, then grinned back at his brother. "She's here. I hope you're ready. Oh, and mom will be back soon."

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 14, 2009 01:09PM) (new)

((LOL!!))

Jack grinned at his siblings and waved a hand getting up from the table to take over the job of setting up the table."Wheres mom?" Hayley asked,taking the already prepared vegetables from the oven and taking out plates.She then felt her phone vibrate and smiled when she saw the text.Hi Alex! Whats up? she replied.

message 10: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Gabrielle went over to help. "She's out shopping." She said.

message 11: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Josh opened the door. "Hey Lillian." He said, opening it wider.

message 12: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

"Come on in." He said, closing the door after her. Gabrielle finished setting out forks and knives.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 14, 2009 01:18PM) (new)

Hayley nodded and began to load the plates."And wheres dad?" she asked,taking out her phone.Oh yes,so much fun!! Lol! Its mayhem here.Making dinner is always crazy!
Jack wiped his hands on his jeans and stepped out into the hallway.He smiled as he watched Josh and Lillian.

message 14: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Josh walked over to his sister and started helping her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeh,I need to get out of here! I'm going crazy! Want to meet up somewhere if I can escape? Hayley replied and put her phone in her pocket.

"Hey,Lil!" Jack said,leaning down to kiss her cheek."How are you?" he asked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! Where? Park? She replied and walked out of the kitchen in silence,waving at Lillian as she went past her.She stopped at the stairs."DAD!" She called and he immediately came rushing down the stairs.He smiled at Lillian as he and Hayley went into the kitchen."Hey Kids." he said to Josh and Gabrielle and began to help.

Jack noddded."I'm good too." he replied and glanced over his shoulder into the kitchen.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 14, 2009 01:42PM) (new)

That would be good...but wait...oh..can you believe it?!! I have legs! :O :P Hayley smiled to herself,put her phone into her pocket and took meat and potatoes from the oven which was again earlier prepared.
Jack laughed."Everthings so crazy at dinner time." he said fondly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay,Okay! :( Hayley quickly snook out of the kitchen and went upstairs to pull on a jacket.
Jack smiled at Lillian and was about to say something but was cut off by his father calling,"Dinners ready."

message 19: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Gabrielle and Josh looked up at their father. "Hey Dad." They said, so perfectly it could've been one person.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Coming,coming."Jack said following her into the large kitchen.He walked to the table pulling out a chair for Lillian.

Peter laughed."That was scary.And hello Lillian,good to see you again." he said turning his head to smile at Lillian.He plated the food and stored one in the oven for his wife."Sit down." he said to the twins.

Hayley cursed Alex and quickly ran down the stairs and out of the house.She glared at him as she got into the passenger seat."I knew you were there,you didn't have to ruin my escape mission." she said smiling.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"You better." Hayley said rolling her eyes as she clicked in her seatbelt.

Jack smiled and took a seat beside her.

Peter smiled."What would you like to drink?" he asked her,being the good host.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Take it away." Hayley said smiling.

"Of course.Jack?" Peter asked turning to his son.

"A water too."Jack replied and Peter nodded,turning around then truning back,setting two glasses of water in front of them.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welcome." Petere replied to her and turned back to the kitchen.

Jack smiled and turned to Lillian."So have you got any news?" he asked.

Hayley text Jack quickly Tell me when dads figured out I'm gone,kay? I'm not kidnapped. -Hayles x
Hayley grinned at Alex then got out.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jack has his girlfriend over for dinner."Hayley said sighing."Its already hectic enough without a guest."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh,I'm so sorry." Jack whispered back taking her hand.

Hayley glared at him but couldn't help laughing too."Yes,Jack has a girlfriend.Get with the times,boy!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley rolled her eyes."Fine,move in for all I care!" She laughed then bent down picking up a twifg that was lying on the ground.She touched him on both shoulder with it then dropped it"Your now officially in the inner circle, would like a backstage pass with that?"

Jack smiled and squeezed her hand back.

message 27: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Josh and Gabrielle were both in a deep discussion, purposefully, to give Lillian and Jack more space.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack put his other arm around Lillians chair."So are you going to be okay?" he asked.

Hayley raised her eyebrows confused but she just shrugged."So are we just going to stand here,I mean its fun and all but.." she said smiling.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley laughed."Now thats a question.I don't know,we can walk and talk,see where it takes us.I don't know." she shrugged.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley smiled back,then ran off into the park,as fast as someone as small as her could.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley came to a standstill.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley looked at him,grinning."I'm an unexpected person so naturally my actions are unexpected."

Jack nodded as well.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 18, 2009 04:22AM) (new)

Hayley raised her eyebrows."Ummm sure,I guess." she said unsure."But if you hurt me,I'll sue you."

Jack smiled at her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley had expected it but she was still surprised and kissed him back.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 18, 2009 11:11AM) (new)

Hayley wrapped her arms around his neck,pulling herself closer.

message 36: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Becca walked in the door. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" She called, trying to close the door behind her, while fumbling with the bags she was carrying.
"Hey Mom!" Gabrielle and Josh called back.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 18, 2009 11:28AM) (new)

Jack smiled and stood up.He rushed to the door and took the bags off his mom."Hi Mom." he said and walked into the kitchen,setting the bags on the countertops.Peter started to unpack them.

Hayley pulled away to breath and she smiled."Wow..that was.." she struggled to decide what word to choose."Weird."

message 38: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Becca smiled. "Thanks guys." Then she noticed Lillian. "Oh hello, Lillian."

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 18, 2009 11:36AM) (new)

"Maybe I should get back,my moms probably back and stuff." Hayley said taking a step back.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack finished helping his father and turned to his mom."How was your shopping trip?" he asked.

message 41: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Becca smiled. "It was nice." She said. "Or, as relaxing as grocery shopping can be."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." Hayley said smiling as she stared at the ground as they walked.

Jack laughed.

message 43: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Gabrielle appeared behind Becca. "Hi mom!" She said, hugging her. Josh followed.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley smiled."Again thanks." she said again getting into the car,closing the door behind her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley looked out the window as they drove back to her house.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 18, 2009 12:21PM) (new)

Hayley took his hand,getting out of the car.

message 47: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Josh looked up as he heard someone coming towards the door. "Looks like Hayley's back." He muttered to himself.

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 18, 2009 12:25PM) (new)

((He has sharps ear,that kid! Lol!))

Peter looked up,hearing Josh say that.He looked around the room."Where was she?" he asked outraged.

Hayley looked up at Alex as they reached the door."Do you want to come in and witness my murder?" she asked smiling.

message 49: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

((neh heh heh yup!!))
"She just went outside for a few minutes, to get some fresh air." Gabrielle said quickly.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley laughed."You didn't! It was my idea anyway.I had a great time." she said,stretching up to kiss him.

Peter narrowed his eyes."She better had.But I hear another voice." he said and went to the door,listening to what was going on outside.He was never an angry father or a strict one but he was protective.

« previous 1