Leven Thumps Lovers discussion

how did you get into Leven Thumps?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (komikia) | 23 comments it's not the kind of book you just run into, so there must be a story of how you came across it. Most likey your story will be 'a friend got me into it'. but if it's actually a story, tell it.

I remember, 3 christmases ago (2006) my sister gave me a birthday present. She didn't know what i like... except interesting books. Have you seen the cover? It looked interesting. I had read it perhaps a million times without ever knowing there were more books in the series. two years later (2008), i was in a library one day and i saw Leven Thumps and the whispered secret. I recognised it instantly. Since then i've rread every book at least twice. And all but the 4th AT LEAST 5.

Emily Elisabeth (emakakyoko) | 177 comments Mod
I got into it because of u

message 3: by Aurora, Geth's Lover (new)

Aurora the Roman Goddess of the Dawn | 63 comments Mod
I got into it because of a friend and the cover looked interesting too.

message 4: by Kate , I am a Mod. Bow down to ME! (new)

Kate  | 367 comments Mod
I was walking through Barnes and Nobles looking for a book to read and after about ten minutes I came across it and I thought it looked interesting. So I bought it, read it, and now I'm absolutely hooked to the series!

LOL! that's so cool!

that's how i get into most of my series.

message 7: by Kate , I am a Mod. Bow down to ME! (new)

Kate  | 367 comments Mod
same here. that's how I got into the Septimus Heap series, Molly Moon, May Bird,and The Thirteenth Reality series! It's a great way to find books!