The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hi, From Jolene

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jolene (new)

Jolene Hi - Just a short introduction - I'm not new to GR but I'm new to this group and I'm finding myself attracted to Cynthia's Challenges and can't wait for the Summer challenge. I've been reviewing my recently 'read' books and try to figure where they can count towards points for spring.... I plan to jump head first into Summer, but I have quite a few borrowed books piling up, figure I'll wait before starting yet another list.
I love perusing the topics and everyone's suggested reading and reviews. I have a wide range of literary interests and will hopefully begin to include keeping up with the groups monthly reads. =)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group!

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10123 comments Mod
Hi Jolene. Welcome, thanks for joining.

I like your name, and hey,,, you have a song written about you! "Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Joooleeene..."

message 4: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Jolene. Welcome!!

message 5: by Atishay (new)

Atishay | 1451 comments Welcome Jolene!

message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (sherylmarasi) | 93 comments Hi and welcome!

message 7: by Liz (new)

Liz Durham | 58 comments Yay! This group is awesome! I hope you have fun!

message 8: by Eric (new)

Eric | 382 comments Welcome Jolene.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi JOlene! Glad you found us!

message 10: by Jolene (new)

Jolene Thanks everyone, glad to be here. Just spent about a hour or so reading through (and voting) for May's books of the month. Hard to pick which books but looking forward to group discussion.

Lori - thank you... I like my name too and am now quite use to being serenaded... :~)

message 11: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (manchesterunited) Hey Jolene...welcome to the group!