Jonas Brother Lovers discussion

3D MOVIE!!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments Oh My Jonas!!!!!! I know that the movie was awhile ago but IT WAS ah- MAZZZING
I went and saw it for the midnight premiere (: What did you guys think of it?

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments oh really it did?? sad.... :( but who cares all of us with OJD loved it!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i know, ur right! it was absolutely awesome! something, any fan would really want to see - more like, need to see. still, i'm sad that it got a 2 out of 10 rating, like Shilpa said.

~Joe Jonas lvr~ Karishma (joejonaslvr) | 50 comments Mod
2 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thot it was 2 out of 5 WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i am sad i thot it was a 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 etc. out of 10 stars

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

haha! i feel the same. i'm guessing we just think that way because we are true fans, and we arent exactly judging the movie from a critic's point of view!

OMJ I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD that scene i think i would have died if he went "on" if u no what i mean

it is... *sniff sniff *

WAHHHHH i think its should be wait i dont wanna type all that again look at my message 6

i no rite rite???

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments yeah isn't honor society going on the world tour with the jonas brothers? honor society's music is similar to the jobros' but the jonas brothers are WAAAY more attractive!!

Never heard of em i should Google em! www.google.com is soooooooooooooooo helpful!(especially when you want a good pic of the JB for your wallpaper! :)

message 12: by erinbobarin94 (new)

erinbobarin94 i really like honor societys music, a lot of their songs were co-written by the jonas brothers.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

No they weren't that's just a rumor!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You act like ya are 6 years old kaitlyn