WICKED fans discussion

Favorite Scene/s

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin What was your favorite scene/s in the musical?

My favorite would either be the one where Elphaba is with Fiyero in the forest (when they sing As Long As You're Mine), or the scene where Elphaba and Galinda sing What Is This Feeling?, or the scene where Elphaba comes back after Nessa dies, to the ruin of Dorothy's house, and Galinda and her fight. :D

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 25 comments I love when elphaba and fiyero sing as long as you're mine, and I like when elphaba sings no good deed even though it's sad!

message 3: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Me too! :D

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments I absolutly love the scene where she sings Defying Gravity!! that scene was amazing!

message 5: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin I know!! Especially when she rose into the air on the broom and green light flashed everywhere!! :D

message 6: by Ninja (new)

Ninja (ninjafanpire) | 43 comments My favorite MOMENT of the entire musical is during Dancing Through Life. It's the part, right when they go to the Oz Dust Ballroom. And you can see the people dancing and stuff and then all the lights just come on and ah I just love it!
My favorite scene.....That's definitely a tough one, but I really like the Catfight/Cornfield scene (the one Sella mentioned).

message 7: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Ooh yeah, the part where they're all dancing at the ballroom is AWESOME!! :D

Haha, I agree. The cat fight is awesome and hilarious. :D

message 8: by Ninja (new)

Ninja (ninjafanpire) | 43 comments Sella wrote: "Ooh yeah, the part where they're all dancing at the ballroom is AWESOME!! :D

Haha, I agree. The cat fight is awesome and hilarious. :D"

No, not the dancing. The part where all the lights come on. I was just trying to describe the part.

My friend and I used to act out the Catfight scene! It was so awesome! Except he was a guy, so a bit weird. He wasn't gay either! And both of us really like Wicked!

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 25 comments Sarah wrote: "I absolutly love the scene where she sings Defying Gravity!! that scene was amazing!"

ooh i love that one! it makes me want to cry though!

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 25 comments i love dancing through life! i haven't seen that part, but i LOVE the song!

message 11: by Ninja (new)

Ninja (ninjafanpire) | 43 comments ♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ wrote: "i love dancing through life! i haven't seen that part, but i LOVE the song!"

Seriously?! Go find a YouTube vid of it, it's great!

message 12: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 8 comments Hmmm... I really like the beginning, and Popular, and What is this Feeling, Defying Gravity, The Wizard and I, Dancing Through Life and For Good. Lol. So pretty much all of the songs... I loved Elphaba's voice in The Wizard and I, it was just so strong and beautiful, Popular was really funny, and I loved Elphaba and Glinda's chemestry in For Good the other songs they sang together. Dancing through life is probably number one, by a hair.

message 13: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin Lol I totally agree with ALL of what you said :D

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 25 comments Ninja wrote: "♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ wrote: "i love dancing through life! i haven't seen that part, but i LOVE the song!"

Seriously?! Go find a YouTube vid of it, it's great!"

i did! the only ones that show up are like sims dancing through life videos, and dumb stuff like that.. have you seen one with the actual people??

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 25 comments i like all of them except for the ones with the wizard.. grr

message 16: by Ninja (new)

Ninja (ninjafanpire) | 43 comments ♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ wrote: "i did! the only ones that show up are like sims dancing through life videos, and dumb stuff like that.. have you seen one with the actual people??"

YES! There's one with um....I think Sebastian Arcelus, from London in it. I'll see what I can find.

message 18: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) I haven't gotten to see the whole Wicked musical, but I like when Glinda and Elphaba sing What Is This Feeling?

((I think that's how you spell their names...))

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 25 comments thank you SOOO much ninja!! i will watch them as soon as possible!!

message 20: by Ninja (new)

Ninja (ninjafanpire) | 43 comments ♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ wrote: "thank you SOOO much ninja!! i will watch them as soon as possible!!"

You're welcome!

message 21: by Ninja (new)

Ninja (ninjafanpire) | 43 comments Anuhea -JePOw!- wrote: "I haven't gotten to see the whole Wicked musical, but I like when Glinda and Elphaba sing What Is This Feeling?

((I think that's how you spell their names...))"

There's a full show up somewhere. It's been floating around on the internet.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i have never seen wicked but i have the music on my ipod i like the wizard and I

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 25 comments Me too I just have the music. But I know the story. :)

message 24: by Cardinal (new)

Cardinal (weirdhorsegirl) my faves:
Defying Gravity
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
and For good

being one into acting, having seen the show, read the book, and bought the CD, i have to say, it's pretty awe-inspiring.

message 25: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 6 comments hi! i just joined!!!!
i havent actually seen the musical, but i recently became addicted to the songs and i read the script and all that, and most of the book [though i hated it...:].
but i really want to see the musical so ya...

i i said before, i havent actually seen the show, but my favorit songs are defying gravity, what is this feeling, no good deed, and for good...

message 26: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) I love defying gravity, it's amazing.

But my favorite line is when Fiyero says, "Maybe he saw green and thought go."

message 27: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 6 comments when is that?

message 28: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) Both before the intermission.

message 29: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 6 comments if you say so...

message 30: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) I saw it so I should know.

message 31: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 6 comments ya you should... I WANT TO SEE IT SO BADLY!!!!
i had a dream last night that i went to see it... lol

message 32: by ~•Scout•~ (new)

~•Scout•~ (doggeyworld) That's wierd.

message 33: by Siareen (new)

Siareen | 6 comments not for me... i have really weird dreams... about all kinds of stuff...

message 34: by Leland (new)

Leland (lelandhw) I love the scene where Elphaba and Glinda go to the Emerald City and they sing 'One Short Day'. Mostly I just love the ensemble costuming - It's outta control!!!