All The RPs You Can Think Of!!! discussion

Stranded Island RP > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 236 (236 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

A Filthy Youth groupie | 1566 comments Mod
((rp here))

message 2: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

Kelly walked through the airport with her luggage.

message 3: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Aiden got all of his luggage out of the cab and walked into the gate he was busy looking at his ticket to see what gate he was supposed to get to and bumped into a girl, "Oh, i'm sorry i'm kind of a clutz my names Aiden and you?"

message 4: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"Kelly, nice to meet you," she said. "Are you going on flight #8?" She asked.

message 5: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Yep! I can't wait to get away from my mother and father for and entire summer, what seat number," Aiden asked he was looking at her and he though 'Dang she's pretty, much pretty than the girls that go to his school'

message 6: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"12, you?"

((sorry, g2g!))

message 7: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((bye bye!))

"I'm seat 14," He said

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alena went to the gate for flight # 8

message 9: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Aiden grabbed his back and went to go sit down, he found a seat close to the door and then pulled out his ipod and started listening to it

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alena sat near a window and watched planes land and take off

message 11: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (last edited Apr 13, 2009 06:17PM) (new)

"We're close," she said. "Mind if I sit by you?" She asked.

message 12: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Aiden now has a picture))

"No i don't mind at all sit please," Aiden said moving his stuff off the chair" Aiden said

message 13: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"Thanks," she said, sitting down.
((i know! i like it!))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((me 2!))

Alena took her iPod out of her bag

message 15: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((YOu going back on the orphanage one? I gotta take a shower i'll be out in like 10-15 minutes don't do too much stuff without me PLEASE))

"Your welcome!" he said sticking his Ipod back on

message 16: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (last edited Apr 13, 2009 06:20PM) (new)

((okay!))
She took out a book and started reading while she waited.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Mae boarded the plane and went ot her seat. A dull excitment was wafting through her. She was excited ot see her father, but he had a new wife and she wasnt excited about that.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alena took out a book she'd been reading and started to read

message 19: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Hey, Kelly if you need something just come to me since were sitting near each other,"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Sighing Mae took out a magazine and went through the quizes in it.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 449 comments Mod
Justin dropped off his luggage and got on the plane.

message 22: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Nez boarded on the plane and looked for seat number 35.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alena looked out the window

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 19, 2009 05:42PM) (new)

Already bored with the magazine Mae pulled out her Ipod and deside dshe would sleep.

message 25: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Nez sighed and took out her ipod.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 449 comments Mod
Justin sat down in his seat on the plane and waited for it to take off.

message 27: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

Kelly got onto the plane and took her seat.

message 28: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Finally!! I've been WAITING FOREVER for you to get back on!))

"Hey, Kelly remember me?" Aiden asked

message 29: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"Yeah," she said, smiling.

((sorry!))

message 30: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((eh i understand XD))

"So where are you heading off to?" Aiden asked

message 31: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"Boarding school," she answered. "You?"

message 32: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

((hello?))

message 33: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Sryy class))

"Visiting sister she is getting married" Aiden said

message 34: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"Sounds fun," she said, smiling.

message 35: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Eh i'm not a fan of her future husband" Aiden said

message 36: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"What's wrong with him?" He asked.

message 37: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "He's cheated on her so many times while they were together and he never once apologized for it, so i hate him," Aiden said

message 38: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"Oh," she said, not know ing what to say.

message 39: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Yea the only redeeming quality is that he makes her happy so i can't interfere in her love life," Aiden said with a shrug

message 40: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"That's horrible," She said.

message 41: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "what is?" Aiden asked

message 42: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"That he cheats on her. That she's still with him.That there's nothing you can do," she answered.

message 43: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Would YOU interfere when the sister says i'll disown you if you try to do anything, and well its her problem now i've given up i'm goin because she needs someone from her family there," Aiden said

message 44: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"She doesn't have any other family?"

message 45: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Just me and our mother but like me she hates him and refuses to go to the wedding so i'm here in our Mama's place" Aiden said

message 46: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Brb Possible i'm in school and idk when i'll be able to get back on))

message 47: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"Oh," she said.
((okay, bye!))

message 48: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Bck for a tad bit))

"Yea so i'm going for her sake not his," Aiden said

message 49: by A Filthy Youth groupie, make me believe i'm not just a figment of someone's imagination (new)

"Oh," she said.

message 50: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "So why do you go to boarding school, if its not to personal?" Aiden asked

« previous 1 3 4 5