Percy Jackson Rox! discussion

Roleplay > God/Goddess Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Sarah♥ , Jadanna, the Water Godddess (new)

♥Sarah♥  (sarahrox) | 124 comments Mod
((rp here if u r a god/goddess))

message 2: by ♥Sarah♥ , Jadanna, the Water Godddess (new)

Jadanna sat at her throne. She looked for her brother, it was the Winter Solistice.

message 3: by Zunpip, Kaia, the Earth Element Goddess (new)

Zunpip | 72 comments Mod
Kaia looked down to the mortals she saw a little family trying to get a stuck kite out of a tree she moved the branches a bit so the kite slipped out causing the family to smile and continue playing.

message 4: by ♥Sarah♥ , Jadanna, the Water Godddess (new)

Jadanna walked over to her sister. "You enjoy watching mortals?" She asked.

message 5: by Zunpip, Kaia, the Earth Element Goddess (new)

Zunpip | 72 comments Mod
"Yes" said Kaia looking for more people

message 6: by ♥Sarah♥ , Jadanna, the Water Godddess (new)

Jadanna laughed a little. "Why don't you check on your daughter?" Jadanna asked, wishing she had a child.

message 7: by Zunpip, Kaia, the Earth Element Goddess (new)

Zunpip | 72 comments Mod
"hmm...alright" said Kaia switching her view to camp half blood. Lilly was playing with flowers again. She smiled and shook her head slightly

message 8: by ♥Sarah♥ , Jadanna, the Water Godddess (new)

Jadanna noticed Zena, she was playing with fire. What was that girl up to? she wondered, although she knew she was a good girl.

message 9: by Kota (new)

Kota Pelepodes was walking past, humming under her breath as always, when she noticed her mother and aunt watching their children. She looked down on her own and was comforted by Stephen and Adollette's closeness. They are becoming stronger. This is good. she thought, but in a much more complex way that humans wouldn't even begin to grasp.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 50 comments Yuther walks into Jadanna's throne room. "madam.....I am here to serve you in any way I can...one of your fellow members of your pantheon awoke me from my long slumber, any longer and I would have faded into The Oblivion that is The Void. I owe you, and your family and freinds, my life." kneels before her.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 50 comments Yuther looks at Jadanna. "What can I do for you?" "Any beast that needs slaying, a task needs to be done?"