Chic Book Chick discussion

Happy Easter and ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 129 comments Mod
Hey there Chickies!
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!!
I have a review and giveaway up on the blog for
Living Beauty by Bobbi Brown..it's self help Sunday!
take care
http://chicbookreviews.blogspot.com

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (sherylmarasi) Hi Amy... by now you must think i'm completely computer iliterate! I want to "leave a post" for this book, but don't know how! help?

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 129 comments Mod
Not at all Sherry!! All you have to do is click on "post a comment" at the bottom of the post and it will open a window asking for your google ID, (which is also your yahoo password and ID if you're on yahoo) if you don't have one there should be a button there that says sign up or sign in or something like that (it's been a long time)will guide you through it...this won't mean you're signing up for anything that will get you spammed or scammed or any other of those nasty things..once you've signed up, try again to leave a comment and you should be able to sign it
if you have any more problems just let me know!

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (sherylmarasi) Got it...finally! I'm actually going to skip :( I have so many email addresses already to maintain...don't want a google one on top of them! No worries, though...I'm sure I can get from the library!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 129 comments Mod
Sherry, you won't be starting another email account...but..I forgot about this, you can comment as "anonymous" just choose that option in the drop down menu and then just in your comment tell me who you are..I hope this helps Sherry!