Writing in the Sand discussion

About you!

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell us about you! Just help us to get to know you better!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My names Meghan and some people call me emo and some people call me weird! I love to write stories and poetry,listen to music, read, read, read, read, read, read, write, read, write, read, write, read and write!!! My favourite genre of writing is romance,fantasy and adventure! I AM ADDICTED TO TWILIGHT!!

message 3: by Anony-miss (last edited Aug 30, 2009 02:07PM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 117 comments I am Celia, the music freak.

The two words that would best describe me would be gloomy and dark.

I play cello.

Other than playing the music, I listen to the follow genres -
Death Metal
Black Metal
Gothic Metal
Gothic Rock
Goth'n'Rock (Gothic anything)
Screamo (some, not a lot)
Punk
Cello Metal
Heavy Metal
Doom Metal

I'm Lux In Tenebris, but some people call me Celia or "Little Miss Spookiness."

My name (Lux In Tenebris) says it all. I embrace the shadows, grow from it, and find light in my own darkness.

- Celia

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

cello metal??? wow, i didn't know there WAS cello metal.

about me,i'm generally tired and bored, or just plain out of it.
i play piano, but its not something i'm really into

i usually just read, or listen to music.
my fave genres are alternative and indie, but sometimes i like metal. sometimes.

anything else?

message 5: by Anony-miss (last edited Aug 30, 2009 02:07PM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 117 comments I like some Indie music, Alternative rock is also a favorite.

Yeah, I saw surprised there was cello metal as well xD
There's one band called Apocalyptia, where they basically do Metallica songs on the cello. They also invite other singers/bands to do songs with them.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Alternative,emo and metal music too

message 7: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 117 comments Ah

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah what?

message 9: by Anony-miss (last edited Aug 30, 2009 02:07PM) (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 117 comments A reply I usually do ..

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol!

message 11: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (starswontknow) My name is Elaine. I've lived in over 11 homes, 6 cities, 3 states, and currently live in Texas.

I love to read and write and play instruments, and I love watching baseball but I have to be there. NO TV GAMES. I'm thinking about having my friend teach me softball, because it would be so much fun.

I'm currently reading Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire.

My website is http://www.castlecostanza.piczo.com

message 12: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 34 comments hi, i am sisi,

i love to read and i love music. i play the piano and the flute. i speak 3 languages(english, chinese and french). i like classical music and love harry potter to the death

so...ya that's me...lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Elaine wrote: "My name is Elaine. I've lived in over 11 homes, 6 cities, 3 states, and currently live in Texas.

I love to read and write and play instruments, and I love watching baseball but I have to be there..."

i'm in texas too. i absolutley love it here!

message 14: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 117 comments I'm not sure what I'm obsessed with - I used to be a small Twilight fan, but I grew outta it quickly.
Never read beyond the second Harry Potter book.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

the only maybe obsessions i have is tokidoki or manga.

message 16: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 117 comments Ah

message 17: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (starswontknow) Bendomolena!!! wrote: "Elaine wrote: "My name is Elaine. I've lived in over 11 homes, 6 cities, 3 states, and currently live in Texas.

I love to read and write and play instruments, and I love watching baseball but I h..."

What part of Texas do you live in?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yup

message 19: by Court (last edited Apr 15, 2009 02:54PM) (new)

Court Hey I'm Court(or Courtney)
Let's seee..umm..I'm not nearly as inter-esting as you guys..I lurve music and reading(but I haven't beenn doing mucho of it) And I'll finish this later..

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol!

message 21: by Court (new)

Court Ok..Ha...Now I'm gonna finish it XD

I'm 13(woo!! finally)
I kind of write..but I'm a bit outta practice so my first few maybe stories'll probably suck..I go to this school in the middle of no-where..I don't play any instruments(and I can't sing..but I usually try to do both anyways)...I love my friends(who're closer than family)..Um..I have one pet that is actually mine..she's a kitten named Bella(and she's cute but crazy)..I use ALOT of dot,dot,dots and () whatever those are..I like every genre of music(have u heard that new song my M&M[Iknow its not spelt like that:] i thinks called Made in something..)..I HAVE read Harry Potter and its my favorite series XD
And...yeah..I know this is really long..

message 22: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 117 comments No, no. I find nothing wrong with your introduction.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Its really insightful and extremely interesting!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

NO YOUR NOT!
You left a part out...

ABBY ROCKS ASS!!

message 25: by Court (new)

Court It Can't Rain Forever (Meg) wrote: "Its really insightful and extremely interesting!!"

Lolz *places hand on heart* Thank you, THank you..I tired bery hard XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 15, 2009 05:35PM) (new)

hi i am a human. i have 2 legs and 2 arms. i also have a mouth that i talk out of. oh and i have a nose, eyes, AND ears........yep....oh and i have 2 feet with 5 toes on each foot......i also have hair that is a color. brown to be exact. i can speak....english....did i mention i was a human?

message 27: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 117 comments *Claps*

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you thanks you! it took me a long time to write that!

message 29: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (starswontknow) ADAM LAMBERT SHALL WIN AMERICAN IDOL!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

XD at Courtney then at HollyBerry,then at Elaine!
You guys are so random and cool! And so are you Celia!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

ADAM ROX!!!!!!SO DOES DANNY!!!!

message 32: by Court (new)

Court Uhh..I dont watch American Idol..

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 16, 2009 04:33PM) (new)

oh...well...it rox

message 34: by Oceanwaves (new)

Oceanwaves (oceanwavesheartsoul) | 1 comments Ello, I'm Oceanwaves! You can call me Ocean if you want to. :D I like to write/read, sing, draw(very poorly), take pictures, go online, play videogames. And I love to be totally random. I'm serious, sometimes I'm like totally out of it. lolz

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

AH OCEAN!

message 36: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 34 comments HIYA!! Sorry, I'm high on sugar today...

message 37: by Ben (new)

Ben | 3 comments hi im Ben, im a 17 year old guy, i read alot, i use 2 play the trumpet till my a-hole step dad made me quit band.i listen to punk rock, light rock n stuff like that.you can see most of the bands i like on my profile. add me if you want.

message 38: by Annabell (new)

Annabell (writingfien) | 4 comments Heyaz peoplez! My name is Annabell. I LOVE reading and writing! Writing is a very big passion of mine. Right now I'm working on a new series. I pretty much like any kind of music (not too much country or rap lol).

message 39: by Annabell (last edited May 24, 2009 05:00PM) (new)

Annabell (writingfien) | 4 comments Sub Umbra Floreo [Celia:] wrote: "I like some Indie music, Alternative rock is also a favorite.

Yeah, I saw surprised there was cello metal as well xD
There's on band called Apocalyptia, where they basically do Metallica songs on ..."

I ABSOULTELY LOVE Apocalyptia. I am addicted to their song "Bittersweet!"

Love your name by the way--very unique. I too embrace the darkness and the marvelous chaos of the human mind ;)

message 40: by Anony-miss (new)

Anony-miss a-non-y-miss | 117 comments Bitterswet has gotta be my favorite song. Lauri Ylönen and Ville Valo are my favorite male vocalists .. (I'm crazy about Lauri, lol)