Wolf Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Tribal packs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 433 (433 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((Ummmm. i hope this is okay... if not just delete it, but this is for the water pack that was run out by dag and following Havaney and Savashnia.))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((yay!! make a charrie in the characters))

message 4: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 369 comments Mod
((MIDNIGHT IS HELPING GET YOUR TERRITORY BACK!!!!!!!))

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((kk. they will go back when they get it back, but they can stay here till then.))

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments ((mmmk))

prim saw hunter and nodded in greeting.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments prim sniffed the air. she narrowed her eyes and replyed, "where?"

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments she barred her teeth. :of course." she snarreled.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments she glanced at him. "what warriors??? they were killed in the last battel hunter."

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments she shook her head. prim turned aroun back to the camp and began to wealk off.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments prim found 6 others sungazing. she barked orders.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Havaney walked up at to his pack, "Be calm my family! we have gone and faught. these wolves were driven out and need a temporary home." he barked.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments prim growled lowly. she didn't like the idea.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Havaney gave her a sharp look, "They will stay. we have more then enough land to spar." he he said calmly.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments she looked at the dogs next to him. she bowed her head. this wasn't good.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments prim walked over to hunter, laying her tail on his side to calm him, and warn him of his tone.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments she nodded. "i know, but we should respect.... his choices." she froced out. her tail slowly came off his side and dropped.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments prim growled at the new comers.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments prim's hackels raised, chalenge in her eyes.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 240 comments prim held back a vicious snarrel. she narrowed her eyes.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navade looked warily at the other wolves. they were way stronger then and pack he had seen before. He helped falconstrife and his new pup to a small clearing.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Blood pack will not come here. And there were as many dogs are there are a regular pack. But they had bears and other creatures i have not seen before." Havaney said. " But they will only be here a while. then they will leave. Do not fret."

message 25: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 369 comments Mod
((HELP MIDNIGHT!!!! SHE IS 'TRYING' TO HELP YOU BUT PAISLY'S 'BEARS' ARE TRYING TO KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorrow carried Havanis into camp.Falconstrife followed.Savshnia helped them."firepack wishes for aid.I think we should combine then find arctic pack."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes but six packs can destroy bears."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Bears are more understanding then you think. we would have brought them too, but they are too few to spare." Havaney said.

Navade smiled at falconstrife, "I'll carry him if you want." he said pointing to havanis.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Polar bears. you remember the polar tribe? when they helped us fight off the cougar tribe?" Havaney asked Hunter.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Kodiac." Navade spoke up.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((no idea. I'm the worst speller in the world. i even have a medal for it!!! not really. and i REALLY HAVE TO GO NOW!!!))
"Yeah. it was bad." Navade hung his head.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "That is only because their leader is blood thirsty and evil. They also had a strange type of dog that had a strange way of fighting. they also had cougars and the bears. it was bad." he said.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Havaney sniffed the air and dashed off, calling back, "I will be right back. we have friends coming." and he was gone.

((he got the fire pack dogs.))

Havaney came back with (four?) dogs.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinder sniffed the air."I guess I'll speak for us.We wish to aid you,well for you to aid us.We're going to get arctic pack to help too."

Falconstrife smiled."thanks."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((yay!))
Navade smiled and licked her ear, then played with havanis.

Havaney nodded.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Havanis yipped playfully.

((haven't had time to make his charrie))
Sorrow looked over."I may be able to get cougar help."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) ((it's okay.))
Navade smiled and jumped around him.

Haveney nodded then laid down. "We need all the help we can get."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinder laid down too."I'm not sure our leader agrees with this,we just kinda left."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

cinder lowered her eyes."i hope so."

Havanis padded over."Weird,you wolves smell bad."he wrinkled his nose.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Havanis, thats not very nice." Navade laughed. "Sorry about him." Navade said to the others.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

havanis shrugged."It's the truth though,forgive me for not lying."
Falconstrife glared."Go into your den.Now."
He grumbled something under his breath and padded off.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Navade laughed, "Sorry, all he has smell is blood, bears, cougars, blood pack, the tribe and us." he said to the others.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Havanis shook the walls on the small cave he shared with his parents when he threw himself down.He sighed loudly.

Falconstrife shook her head."He is so stubborn."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "He's just a pup."navade said smoothly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Savashnia thought a moment."Haveney,it may be good if we accept help.If all of our packs band together,bloodpack and its bears would be crushed."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "True. we will send some wolves to the arctic pack and find rouges on the way." he looked to the pack. "The ones who go will need to gather all of the creatures they can find and that will help." he barked.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Havanis bounded from the den with joy."Yay!I'll gather the wolves from arctic pack."

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Havaney laughed, "I'm sorry havanis, you are to small to go." havaney said.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) "Tomorow. I want Blaze, Hunter, Navade, Stark, and Navichi to go. if that is okay with you Blaze and navichi?" Havaney asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9