Cute puppy lovers!!!!!!!!! discussion

Why do you like dogs?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I like dogs because their all uniqe in there own way and how they are with people makes me feel great and lets me express who I am!!!!!

message 2: by Lily (new)

Lily (Volleyballfreak15) | 1 comments I Like dogs cause no matter what you do they always love you!!!

message 3: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Burleson (bethany15) | 12 comments I LUV DOGS THEY R AWESOME AND THEY LUV PEOPLE TOO................................ WELL MOT OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL <3 BETHANY

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments I like dogs because their all uniqe in there own way and how they are with people makes me feel great and lets me express who I am,no matter what you do they always love you, and they r awesome, and unbelievably cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee (dee_gee) | 1 comments I love dogs (even though I'm allergic to them) because they're mostly cute, playful and childlike.

message 6: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 126 comments I love dogs because sometimes when I have a hard time at night one of my dogs is always there for me to cuddle with. And they are just soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments heck yeah!!!!

message 8: by ♫Krista♫ (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) Katy wrote: "I love dogs because sometimes when I have a hard time at night one of my dogs is always there for me to cuddle with. And they are just soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!"

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dogs always r there when I sleep, and they r my alarm clocks too!

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments my alarm clock is SOOOOOOOO annoying.....

message 10: by Cara (new)

Cara | 2 comments my dig is like my best friend he's always there for me when i need somone to lean on and he also makes a kick butt pillow. he never leaves me and i know he loves me just as muck if not more than i love him. his name is Duke and he's my baby

message 11: by Cara (new)

Cara | 2 comments my dog

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Dee wrote: "I love dogs (even though I'm allergic to them) because they're mostly cute, playful and childlike."

If you wash them lots they lose their allergenic quality. I am mildly allergic to them (asthma) but violently allergic to cats. Our vet has a special shampoo that damps down the allergen factor.

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments cool!!!!

message 14: by Georgia (last edited Apr 27, 2009 07:15AM) (new)

Georgia (tawnybits) | 5 comments I love dogs because they make me happy. No matter how hard my day has been or how bad I feel they can make me smile. They love unconditionally and they can teach us alot about ourselves if we let them. Everyone of them seems to represent a part of myself and I'm truly greatful to have them in my life :)

message 15: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments YEAH!!!!
NOW cats ON the other hand......

message 16: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 126 comments Hahahaha!!!!!

message 17: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments i hate cats.......

message 18: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (2dogcrazy) | 29 comments DOGS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I love dogs cause they r always there for you. and they never get mad at u. and they r always ready to play or cuddle

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments YEAH!!!!

message 20: by Maya (new)

Maya | 1 comments I like dogs because they are there when you need them and they are so loveable

message 21: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments =D

message 22: by James (new)

James Mashburn (Jameses) | 1 comments THERE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments God was a little girl- about eight- with a superior sense of justice.

message 24: by ♥bRiAnNa♥ (new)

♥bRiAnNa♥ BECAUSE THEY KEEP YOU COMPANY WHEN YOU ARE ALONE

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

*ME* wrote: "i luv little puppys b cuz they r soooooo cute!!!!!!!!! ps:im not gay and im a boy and im emo"

ok

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

BrIaNnA :) $$$$$ wrote: "BECAUSE THEY KEEP YOU COMPANY WHEN YOU ARE ALONE"

oooooo ya they do

message 27: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments YES!!

message 28: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Kim (new)

Kim I love dogs because they are always pleased to see you. We actually adopted our dog at 5- but I would love to have seen her as a puppy. I was looking for a puppy at the dog's home- but my dh fell in love with our dog and that was it!!!!!!! She has made us smile every single day since we got her- she's a real 'life is for living' type of girl.

message 30: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments aaaaaaaw!!!!!!!

message 31: by Mickey (Micaela) (new)

Mickey (Micaela) (mickeymicaela) | 1 comments I love dogs because there fun and cute and there fun to cuddle with on a col snowy winter night iwth the fireplace going and hot choclate P:)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

theyre mans best friend

message 33: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments I hve a life sized stuffed animal dog tht I sleep on @ night!!!!!=D

message 34: by Alex (new)

Alex (indierocker21) Puppies are wonderful cute fuzzy bundles of joy!! I wuv them so much

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

i think puppies are sooooo cute!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

i love dogs and wolves !!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Dogs are the best thing that ever happened to me

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly wrote: "i think puppies are sooooo cute!!!
"

SAME

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Supper cute

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

YAYA

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Be my friend Sent you a friend request

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

who

me

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

so r cats but theyre both so darn adorable

message 44: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments la la la la

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

yes Jenna u

message 46: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 275 comments *in la la land*

message 47: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (kj4love) hey I'm new to this group and I had to join it because I am a BIG puppy lover! I spent most of my life asking my mom for a little dog then got one on May 23rd of 2008 and I could never be more happy. In fact she is sleeping on my lap right now. She is a little 4 1/2 pound yorkie named Jasmine and she is to cute. I just hair the other day and it's so cute!

message 48: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (kj4love) oops I ment to say I just cut her hair the other day...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

good for you their so awesome

message 50: by Katy (new)

Katy (katybugg) | 126 comments and cute!!!

« previous 1