Contemporary Christian Fiction discussion

Free Book Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (godswritergirl) | 1 comments My dear friend, christian author, Kathi Macias recently released a new fiction book (suspense) entitled My Son John.

I have only just started reading this book and already I am swept away by emotions! Kathi is an amazing writer who has such eloquence with the written word. She is able to penatrate the pages and reach into your heart with the love of God!

I recently conducted an interview with my dear friend Kathi. Check it out on my blog: http://kellykigginslund.blogspot.com/...
Make sure you leave a comment to be entered in a drawing for a FREE copy of this book!!!

Thank you Kathi for graciously offering a copy of your book to one lucky winner!

Blessings! Kelly

My Son John My Son John by Kathi Mills-Macias Kathi Mills-Macias Kathi Mills-Macias

message 2: by Janna Ryan (new)

Janna Ryan | 1 comments This is a really good book - raw emotion throughout and it deals with forgiveness in the worst situations - very good!

message 3: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Hebert (jjhebert) | 7 comments Kelly wrote: "My dear friend, christian author, Kathi Macias recently released a new fiction book (suspense) entitled My Son John.

I have only just started reading this book and already I am swept away by emo..."

Your friend's book looks awesome. Thanks for sharing!

J. J. Hebert
Amazon.com bestselling author of Unconventional
Click here to visit my official website

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

My Son John (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kathi Macias (other topics)