Debate discussion

Fun Debates! > blondes or brunnetes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

this isn't really a debate but tell me which you like better...

message 2: by Jayda (new)

Jayda I've known very few blondes that I like xD And I'm brunette... But that doesn't say anything about the person. So, I don't know why I prefer. If they're intellectual and interesting and nice than I like them no matter what.

In Case of Emergency, Dial C for Cutesy Chick! | 1 comments i kind of like brunnette hair color better then blonde, but i still think blonde is pretty!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i am just asking which you think is better...nothing about persons or the character of the people...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

BRUNETTES DO IT BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

but i like red heads too...

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (djinni) | 7365 comments Mod
I, technically, am blonde. However, underneath my hair is red, and basically is every shade from dark brown to platinum blonde on top.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

IF BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN...

WHY ARE THEY GOING BRUNETTE??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Why do many people go blonde?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

IF BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN...

WHY ARE THEY GOING BRUNETTE??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 5270 comments BRUNETTE's ROCK!!!!

Though I wanna die my hair red, I'm sorry if I'm not on that much this week, I'm stuck at grandma's with a bad internet connection!

message 12: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 6408 comments BRUNETTE sm

message 13: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) uhhh I'm blond and i haven't dyed my hair....omg this topic is really stupid.

message 14: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments I'm brunette but I dyed my hair auburn. I've always wanted to be a redhead though...

message 15: by Lauren (new)

I agree Emma.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

This topic is very stupid.

But I'll say that my hair has been brown, black, blonde, and red.

Currently: black & blonde.

message 17: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) whats you natural color?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Brown. :P Borrrring.

message 19: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) lol

message 20: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla I think that this topic excludes the minorities of redheads :-/

lol
I'm a brunette
So I would say brunettes
but of course blonds are cool too :P
but not when they try to play up the whole "dumb blonde" thing haha
But I support people of all hair colors and do not discriminate because of that lol

message 21: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) i am one of the best in my class and i am blonde, and I'm in the gifted and talented education group and the challenge math group. that stereotype is crap, but i love dumb blond jokes.

message 22: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla lol yeah I think blond jokes are funny too, nothing against blonds. But I hate it when people who are blond like purposely try to act to the stereotype...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriouslyyy. That's annoying. Nobody should act stupid (x

Unless it's also for a joke. Hahaha.

message 24: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla Yeah lol, but only if it's a good one :P

message 25: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments ahhhh sara, i literally knew this was a topic made by you before i clicked on it... especially cuz of the brunette fan club invite i just got from you >.<
and typically, i don't get along with blondes as well... dunno why.

message 26: by Liz (last edited Apr 12, 2009 03:47PM) (new)

Liz Blonde. But I don't see the point of blonde v. brunette topics/debates. I wish I had uber-red hair, though. But blonde is okayish. Except dumb blonde jokes annoy me. Or Audrey Hepburn hair, I wouldn't mind looking just like her.

message 27: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) GASP JEEVES I'm blonde!!!!!!!!

message 28: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) yeah blonds vs. brunettes is stupid, pointless, and childish. its not something thats even possible to debate.

message 29: by Liz (new)

Liz Yah. Definitely. Emma, you seem more mature...

message 30: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments But red heads are cool. Because all the uncool redheads dyed their hair.

message 31: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 5270 comments Don't cmplain about the topic, IT just a little fun, Audrey Hepburn hair would be amazing. *sighs in awe* I dodn't bring Breakfast at Tiffany's with me though...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria wrote: "But red heads are cool. Because all the uncool redheads dyed their hair."

I'm offended. I had dyed red hair before.

message 33: by Lauren (new)

You should be offended.

message 34: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 716 comments well, i'd say that the better would be ependant upon the type of person.

message 35: by Jayda (new)

Jayda I know a couple of stupid blondes -dies-
Its not fun to try and talk around them.
They think that everything that comes out of my mouth is a big word and they don't understand me... So they stared at me like I'm stupid.

message 36: by Liz (new)

Liz Marley wrote: "Don't cmplain about the topic, IT just a little fun, Audrey Hepburn hair would be amazing. *sighs in awe* I dodn't bring Breakfast at Tiffany's with me though..."

I watched that this morning!!! I loved it sooooo much!

message 37: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments J wrote: "Maria wrote: "But red heads are cool. Because all the uncool redheads dyed their hair."

I'm offended. I had dyed red hair before."

Did you dye it because you disliked red hair or because you wanted to expiriment?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Maria wrote: "J wrote: "Maria wrote: "But red heads are cool. Because all the uncool redheads dyed their hair."

Did you dye it because you disliked red hair or becaus..."

Wait, are you saying natural redheads dye their hair a different color and that makes them uncool? Or are you saying that people are uncool when they dye their hair red, even though it is naturally something else?

message 39: by Jayda (new)

Jayda I like to expiriment with my hair color. I'm naturally a dark brown/almost black but my parents won't let me dye my hair any color other than brown! I want to dye my hair black with red streaks when I turn 18 =P And maybe eventually put blue or purple streaks in... I'd love to have pink hair, but I think that that would be a bit much.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I have black hair. It's very long. Maybe it's just a guy thing, but that's as much as I can elaborate on hair.

message 41: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments J wrote: "Maria wrote: "J wrote: "Maria wrote: "But red heads are cool. Because all the uncool redheads dyed their hair."

Did you dye it because you disliked red ..."

That redheads who dye their hair different colors because they don't like being a redhead not good people!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 42: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla lol
well that's kinda hair-est

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 13, 2009 08:10PM) (new)

Maria wrote: "J wrote: "Maria wrote: "J wrote: "Maria wrote: "But red heads are cool. Because all the uncool redheads dyed their hair."

Did you dye it because you dis..."

Oh, okay. I'm the other one.
(Meaning I dyed my hair red.)

And either way, that is a huge generalization that shouldn't be made. So. Yeah.

message 44: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) Jayda said: "I know a couple of stupid blondes -dies-
Its not fun to try and talk around them.
They think that everything that comes out of my mouth is a big word and they don't understand me... So they stared at me like I'm stupid."

HEY!! they're are lots of stupid people who aren't blonde....GOSH.

message 45: by Jayda (new)

Jayda I know, but I'm talking about the stupid blondes. I know some stupid brunettes too. Ugh, it's terrible.

message 46: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) yeah but you don't have to say blond people....god that stereotype is totally idiotic. most of the stupid people i know are hispanic.

message 47: by Marley (new)

Marley (Marleyme95) | 5270 comments Wow, did anyone else think that comment came off racist?

message 48: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla Yeah...that did sound really racist

message 49: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) it wasn't intended to be. i was saying that i know very few people who are blond and challenged in school and most of the people i know who have trouble in school are hispanic. how is that racist?

message 50: by Jayda (new)

Jayda It just sounds it, though I'm sure you're not meaning to be :) I know a couple of idiotic Hispanics, as well. We're not defining the race, we're defining the people we know who are that race.

« previous 1 3