Who in the house

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diva (new)

Diva (divalong) | 55 comments Mod
Hey folks ...if U in the house...tell us yo name and represent yo state...holla

message 2: by Diva (new)

Diva in the house...straight outta Boston baby...holla at a playa...

message 3: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Ummmm...I live in Florida?

message 4: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments Diva what is a playa exactly? Are there good playas and bad playas, I ask this sincerely. What does it means?

Molly....Georgia.

message 5: by Phillip (new)

Phillip phillip - oakland california....born in santa monica - native californian since 1959!

message 6: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments That's cool! I've never been to California...I've never even been anywhere on that coast

message 7: by Phillip (last edited Apr 10, 2009 02:08PM) (new)

Phillip you should visit. the coastline between los angeles and san francisco is beautiful. the coastline up north in humboldt county is amazingly beautiful (stunning cliffs, black sand beaches, redwood trees lining the tops of the cliffs). there's death valley and high deserts, yosemite national park, countless beautiful places...i could spend a week walking around in the redwood forest, those are my favorite kind of tree.

i've only travelled across the top part of florida (on highway 10). where do you live in florida?

next time i play in boston, you know i'm going to holla at diva! (i'm working on setting up an east coast tour for november).

message 8: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments I live in southwest Florida

message 9: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 130 comments Shekaira.....Florida.

message 10: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Hi Sheeky!

message 11: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 130 comments Hi Sarah bear!!!!!!

message 12: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Oh wow...

message 13: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 130 comments lmao

message 14: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments My account on Kongregate is ajellybean1996 so when I'm on there Sito calls me Jelly...

message 15: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 130 comments lol

message 16: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Yeah I usually get mad at him though...

message 17: by Diva (new)

Yeeeah wass up to all you folks in the house...wass up Molly...a playa is not the chick or male who have more than one woman or man...a playa is really a person who is in control...independent...honest...and full of confidence...a playa don't gotta berate someone to feel good about theyself...a playa in the buisness of uplifting folks yo...holla at ya girl

message 18: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments Hey Diva,

Cool. I gotcha. so, the term must have been cleaned up, or the true representatives, such as yourself is stepping up to the plate. That's solid. Holla back at ya.

message 19: by Diva (last edited Apr 11, 2009 12:27PM) (new)

Yeaaah...U know you my homegirl Molly....

message 20: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments You live in California too? So does Phillip! That's awesome! My dad lives there =)

message 21: by Sarahcorn (last edited Apr 11, 2009 08:21PM) (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments That's cool! I've never been there... =(

message 22: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Really? Except we don't have earthquakes here!

message 23: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Yeah, but earthquakes are considered whether, aren't they?

message 24: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Oh, I guess it really depends where in the state you live...

message 25: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Yeah cuz here it's really humid on the coast but it gets less humid the farther inland you go

message 26: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Yeah

message 27: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments umm...can you put a link to it?

message 28: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments How exactly were you going through this? When was there a meteor hurdling toward Earth? lol jk I read the first few chapters and I'll read the rest later but so far it's really good!

message 29: by Sarahcorn (last edited Apr 12, 2009 09:26AM) (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments I was kidding but bcuz you wrote "I needed people to understand what I was going through" and it's about a asteriod(sorry, not a meteor) zooming toward Earth

message 30: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments That's what I thought =) How old are you?(if you don't mind me asking)

message 31: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 144 comments Oh, I'm 12

message 32: by Beverley (new)

Beverley (beverleyongoodreads) Jade, Cali, hey Juliet! I'm roughly the same age as sarah and juliet (that is to say, I am, my bday was april 8th!)

message 33: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 130 comments I'm almost 12....

message 34: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments Wow, you guys are young. When I were you guys ages, I thought boys were gross meow. They were rude, and use to beat me up. Seriously, I am told that was how they showed they liked you. Please, do not believe that.

If a boy man hits you, run and tell that. There is no love in that. And verbal and menatal abuse is just as bad. Men, too, if a woman is playing tricks with your head, it is not meant to be. Self Respect and honesty can go a long way. In the words of the Diva, Holla!

message 35: by Phillip (new)

Phillip physical abuse is intolerable. there is never a reason for it. when we are young, we are testing the boundaries of most things, the physcial realm included. i've never struck another human being in my life, male or female. there's no reason for it.

but i know that hitting, swatting, pinching, pushing, and many other forms of physical interactions are how young people understand limits and boundaries. if someone touches you in a way that doesn't feel good - you HAVE to tell them. we're all afraid that if we put limits on action or behavior or communication that our partner will reject us in some way, but what our partners need to know is how we want (and deserve) to be treated.

this goes for sex as well. i'm not suggesting the young folks on this list are having sex, and i'm not going to go into "details", but sex is communication, and satisfying sex is sex that is based on good communication. you have to be willing to let your partner know what you like, or what feels good. likewise, you have to let your partner know when something doesn't feel good.

in my experience, women didn't seem to be open with communication about what they want or like sexually. i think women are programmed (on some level) to just want to please their man and not think so much about their own needs. those old constructs are obsolete and inadequate. so many people split up over the lack of sexual fulfillment. this could be remedied if we could learn to communicate more effectively.

great sex, and great relationships are based on trust. you can't have trust if you don't have open communication and let people know what you want. that doesn't just apply to sex - it applies to all aspects of relationships.

message 36: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments Well said Phillip. You are a rare breed. I hope your being honest as you post, your powerful words. I don't won't to offend. But, truly, you seem in touch with yourself.

To the little young babies....sex is a BIG step, and it is also a mental and spiritual thing as well as Physical. When you have relations with a man/boy you become more attached to them.

Men are depositing and women are housing. Just don't be pressed into the act and for some, don't rush it. Your bodies are temples and should be treated like rare artifects. (High Value and respect)

message 37: by Phillip (new)

Phillip i have no reason to be anything but honest. i don't want anything from anyone on this discussion group but frank and sincere words...

i'm 50 years old. if i have any wisdom it probably has come from making a lot of mistakes...like the rest of us.

you also offer good advice here - sex is spiritual and most folks don't even really know their bodies until they get a bit older. when you're young, you can't wait to explore sex, and then it's easy to become a bit overwhelmed by it all. most people are unaware of their spiritual self in their teens...i'm not advocating one way or the other, that is, to do or not to do...

message 38: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollylee) | 31 comments Solid, Phillip.

message 39: by SassyMama (new)

SassyMama (sweet-sassycomcastnet) | 4 comments Hey, ya'll...my names Shawnette...born and raised in NJ...a BIG SHOUT OUT to all the members here...looking forward to sharing chats...as always Happy Reading & Writing :-)

message 40: by Meko (new)

Meko | 5 comments Hey all. I like this group.

message 41: by Nicki (new)

Nicki (nasbooks) | 3 comments NasB....NYC, baby. Brooklyn's finest

message 42: by Mari (new)

Mari (mari3) SHAMARI OVA HERE REPPIN WASHINGTON D.C
(we da BEST) :D

message 43: by Diva (new)

Hey folks...come on in and chill out in our group...we gots big luv 4 ya...holla

message 44: by Phillip (new)

Phillip i'm here

message 45: by Chaeya (new)

Chaeya | 3 comments Chaeya here, been busy and so on, I'm from Huntington Beach, California.

message 46: by Phillip (new)

Phillip hey chaeya, welcome!