Q&A with Victoria Vane discussion

Treacherous Temptations
This topic is about Treacherous Temptations
TREACHEROUS TEMPTATIONS IN GREEK!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (new) - added it

Victoria Vane (VictoriaVane) | 299 comments Mod
Such Fantabulous news from my Entangled editor today! Mary and Hadley and my various and sundry nefarious villains are going to Greece! They have sold the GREEK Language rights for TREACHEROUS TEMPTATIONS!

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* Congratulations, Victoria or should I say "Συγχαρητήρια"!

Jill Congratulations, Victoria!

message 4: by Victoria (new) - added it

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* wrote: "Congratulations, Victoria or should I say "Συγχαρητήρια"!"

Hi Carol! Thanks so much (I think!) Wish I could even TRY to pronounce that! LOL! I am very eager to see what the Greek cover will look like!

message 5: by Victoria (new) - added it

Jill wrote: "Congratulations, Victoria!"

Thank you Jill! This is very exciting. I hope it will lead to even more international interest in my books.

Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* Victoria wrote: "Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* wrote: "Congratulations, Victoria or should I say "Συγχαρητήρια"!"

Hi Carol! Thanks so much (I think!) Wish I could even TRY to pronounce that! LOL! I am very eager to..."

Hell, if I can't pronounce 'Llongyfarchiadau', the Welsh word for congratulations, there's no way I could pronounce the Greek one!!!

Looking forward to seeing the Greek cover.

message 7: by Chryssa (new) - added it

Chryssa (ChrysPa) Being a Greek here I can say "SE-GHA-RE-TE-RIA" (how congratulations is pronounced in our language! lol) to you and the greek publishing house that bought the book rights!!!
I will be looking for this book when it is out in greek, though I prefer books in the language they are written!
Congrats Victoria! or should I say ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ?? :D