Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix discussion

Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Aguskarsayudha (new)

Aguskarsayudha Saya memang sudah beberapa kali membaca atau bahkan menonton film Harry Potter ceritanya seru dan penuh dengan misteri.

message 2: by Sahar (last edited Apr 03, 2011 08:28AM) (new)

Sahar what.....!!!!!!!!!! i mean i dont understand ur language!!

Kendall Anne haha me neither what language is that?

message 4: by Sierra (last edited Apr 04, 2011 02:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ wha?! i am totally confused. i wish i could reply to your statement, but i have no idea what you just said! you've got a pretty long name, too. how would you pronounce that?

Wren i think the last word is mystery XD

Wren Yay i was right :D

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Thank you Palice! Now how to reply to that...

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! lol!!!!!!!so funny!

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! yay i first read the books when i was in 3rd grade. the books were the best in the world, and each 1 was better then the last.btw, any 1 who wants 2 friend me look up n. canaday :)thank you

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ @Palice
That was good! Heres mine--

Me too!

Becky google translate isn't too good at translating words into sentences!!

so what does she want to discuss??

Becky oh... don't tell her I said that he was a she!! :?
yikes...

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ lol Fadhilah i hadnt known it was a boy! thanks for clearin that up =).

Becky Proud wrote: "lol Fadhilah i hadnt known it was a boy! thanks for clearin that up =)."

i didn't know that!!

Becky yeah... lets just get off the topic so if he does come back he won't have any clue we were talking about him!!

message 16: by Sierra (last edited Apr 06, 2011 03:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Becky wrote: "yeah... lets just get off the topic so if he does come back he won't have any clue we were talking about him!!"

lol yeah but itd be pretty unfortunate if he suddenly learned English! lol =D

Becky maybe we could change the language

Tabun watashi-tachi wa gengo o henkō suru koto ga dekimasu (it's japanese for the sentence above)

kanskje vi kan endre språket (norwegian)

Becky they are two different ways of saying "maybe we could change the language!! :)

Becky um... piano's lol
i don't know???

Becky hi

message 21: by Sahar (new)

Sahar hey..

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ hello to all, shallom, bonjour, guten tag, g'day mates, etc. lol

Becky Proud wrote: "hello to all, shallom, bonjour, guten tag, g'day mates, etc. lol"

you forgot konnichiwa

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Becky wrote: "Proud wrote: "hello to all, shallom, bonjour, guten tag, g'day mates, etc. lol"

you forgot konnichiwa"

oh sorry-- continuation! konnichiwa, hola, etc.

Becky haha

do you do a subject at school?

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ Becky wrote: "haha

do you do a subject at school?"

what kind of subject do you mean? like, foreign languages? no, but ive met quite a few people from quite a few places, and they've kinda rubbed off on me =).

Becky sorry I meant foreign language
cool... i do japanese

Becky ok :)

Becky we have a choice between French, German and Japanese. There is only 15 of us in Japanese and because so many people do French they have to have two classes for French

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ yeah i think any of those languages would be pretty cool and useful to learn.

Becky i like doing japanese

Becky i've been doing it for 2 years so it's pretty easy for me

Becky :)

Becky *smiles*

Becky :)

Becky um... suger cane

Becky .... hi

Becky I didn't know what to say so I said hi!

Becky yeah

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ i think itd be pretty cool to be able to write it, cuz itd be like little pictures =). it does look pretty challenging as well. =D smiles all around!

Becky Yeah.... :)

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ hey i just got my school yearbook and this kindergartener looks possessed in her picture! its so creepy, her eyes look black and bugged and she has a demon smile! i showed it to my friends and they totally freaked out. are there any weird yearbook pictures at your school? [sorry and didnt know what to say to i just started typing]

Becky wow

Sierra Bookworm☺️♪ sorry ;). i should really save that kind of thing for Random Ramblings...

message 45: by Bayan (new) - added it

Bayan i dont now how to get a book can some one help me

Irene You can get one at your local libary(usally all you have to do ia apply for a membership which is normally free) I have a libary card so I can just go and check out books to take home. You can also buy the books eathier online or in a book store.

message 47: by NBB (new) - rated it 5 stars

NBB I feel bad...I thought maybe that was an attempt at parsletongue.

message 48: by Julz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julz Rulz on the hp website, you can type in a sentence and it'll say what you wrote in parsletongue. its cool, but seriously fake

Juliet lol

Jordan I didnt understand what she/he said at first

« previous 1