First Novels & Memoirs discussion

welcome > welcome

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyle (new)

Kyle (kylewilk) | 11 comments Mod
let me extend a warm welcome to our three new members, who are all new novelists, it appears!

Jeremy Shipp Vacation
Ed Park Personal Days
Eddie Wright Broken Bulbs

we are happy to have all of you and look forward to taking a look at your new novels and discussing them. we also may, in the meantime, have questions since you are real, live human subjects of our particular interest in first time novel & memoirs...

i am conferring with my fellow moderator on this, but we may allow first-time authors to post a picture of their first-time novel as our group picture for a week at a time. jeremy shipp would be first, then ed, then eddie.

spread the word to your fellow writers...i may go on the bookreads writer group and make a bit of an announcement as well...

thank you

kyle

message 2: by Eddie (new)

Eddie (eddiewright) Thanks a lot Kyle. This is a great idea. I'm proud to be part of this group and look forward to all future discussions.

eddie

message 3: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy (jeremycshipp) | 2 comments Thanks, Kyle! I'll be sure to spread the word to my fellow writers.

-Jeremy :)

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Placido | 2 comments I've been looking for this type of group for a while, but haven't had any success, until now, that is!! I'm always looking for debut memoirs, novels, and writers. There re so many celebrities writing books these days, that the art of the story seems to be getting lost in the crowd. Thanks for a wonderful group Kyle!