Harry Potter discussion

Characters > ( pilih)Harry's girl friend? luna, ginny, cho chang, hermione

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camelun (new)

Camelun | 3 comments > pilih harry girl friend? luna, cho chang, ginny, hermione, or etc

message 2: by Jaed (new)

Jaed | 1 comments hermione

message 3: by uchie (new)

uchie (deena) | 3 comments hermione..

message 4: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) what exactly are you asking? who should be harry's girlfriend? If this is what you are asking then ginny

message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments I agree with Veronica on both accounts. besides, hermione's with ron!

message 6: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 50 comments Right. I agree. What exactly is the question?

message 7: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments Don't you know that Hermione's with Ron. She never had feelings for Harry and that was mutual. I stick to the Harry/Ginny relationship because they are just so cute together. They also equal eachother out. Ginny's really stubborn and ignorant and Harry's got his feet planted firmly on the ground.

message 8: by Krauser108 (new)

Krauser108 | 6 comments Harry marries Ginny at the end of the last book.they even had kids so of course he goes with ginny

message 9: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 14 comments DUH GINNY They r married

message 10: by Elnaz (new)

Elnaz | 20 comments Hermione

message 11: by Camelun (new)

Camelun | 3 comments no i mean you must choose for harry's girl friend you like?

i know harry marry with ginny but you like harry;s girl friend is?????

message 12: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments still, though, ginny. they're both into quidditch. and then what would happen to ron?

message 13: by Rainy (new)

Rainy i agree with the people who choose Ginny (which is everyone) because u can name all the times they have kissed in the 7th book it is like every other chapter kiss, kiss, kiss,kiss,make out, but u guys get the point.

message 14: by Stephanie S. (new)

Stephanie S. GINNY YOU STUPID IDIOTS! WHO ELSE WOULD IT BE?! She's already married to him, what more do you want? A neon sign on her forehead screaming "Harry Potter's Girl!!!"?

message 15: by Kanika (new)

Kanika (kanikasood) | 113 comments Of Course it'll be ginny!!!!! hermione is totally for ron because they're soooo opposite.... duh! haven't u heard of opposites attracting???

message 16: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
Absolutely GINNY

message 17: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments GINNY, GINNY, GINNYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
although for a while in the fourth/fifth books i was rooting for cho. now she makes me sick.

message 18: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 155 comments ginny duh!

message 19: by Roselyn (last edited Jun 05, 2008 07:40AM) (new)

Roselyn (roselynlee) | 70 comments hahaha! i agree with ppl who said ginny

message 20: by Galia (new)

Galia | 9 comments ginny!

message 21: by Maya (new)

Maya (mswwsmmsw) | 51 comments ginnny!!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

GinnyGinnyGinnyGinnyGinnyGinnyGinnyGinnyGinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments 'kay guys, i think we've exhausted this topic.

message 24: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Stargaryen | 120 comments Hermione or Luna.

message 25: by Ziggy (new)

Ziggy | 1 comments Well i guess it ends up being Ginny right? But still, i think he suits Hermione, like, all that stuff in the Goblet of Fire? He's in love with Cho, but she sounds like a heart-breaker to me. I don't think Harry and Luna suit, Luna's just too.... On her own planet? Ginny's nice, but it's a bit weird if Harry marries into Ron's family, imagine Ron and Harry as brothers in law!!

message 26: by K (new)

K | 2 comments Yeah. That would be weird.

message 27: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn I like how it ended with Harry ending up with Ginny, but I could see him with Hermione. I see it both ways, but I prefer him with Ginny, even though it is totally cliche in the Oedipus Rex cycle kind of way because Ginny looks a wee bit like Lily.

message 28: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Morris (geog2001) Ginny all the way. She likes him from the start and Harry even says that Heramonie is Luke a sister to him. Also Ron needs her in his life.

message 29: by K (new)

K | 2 comments It would have been cool had Harry ended up with Hermione but I don't think I could stand Ron being alone.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna. She get a new side out of Harry.