I loved this book

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kelsy it was cool.

Sella Malin i agree

Brigid ✩ good book!!!

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare amazing

Clare D' Lune Awesome! I think her Bayern Books are better though, .... I didn't really like her Book of a Thousand Days....

Jules huh

Susie/Ashmoon I agree with ~clare~ this book was good, but not the best and all the Bayern books were better. but i did like Book of a Thousand Days

Clare D' Lune Book of a Thousand Days was 'okay' I guess, I just didn't really like how she was so in horror of herself for thinking disrespectful stuff about that freak Princess... Who wouldn't, after all? And all the talk about "The gods should just strike me down where I stand!" and stuff kinda bugged me I guess...

message 9: by Pants (new) - added it

Pants i loved it great book

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] I love Shannon Hale's writing style. Kind of like Gail Carson Levine.

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Colvin I loved Book of a thousand days! It was so unlike any of her other books that I Just are it up.

Antoniya:) I loved this book. It was honestly like no other book ive ever read. it was like.....to put it, RANDOM!

Kristy Mills I loved it too. I fell in love with the whole setting, the village and all the people in it. She did a great job of making you feel the pride in that community. I just wish there would have been more of a relationship between Miri and Peder. I like more closure than I got, yes he took her hand, but I wanted to read their conversation after both finally admitting feelings for each other. I felt like there was more of that between Prince Steffan and Britta.

One conversation that never happened, that I hoped to the end would happen, was the "thank you's" and the "I was so worried about you", "I don't know how I could live if you were hurt", after the whole bandit thing. Peder heard her call and came to her rescue! I waited for an outpouring of feeling on that subject and it never came... just a simple hand holding.

BUT, other than that complaint, I really enjoyed the book.

Madeline Clare D' Lune wrote: "Awesome! I think her Bayern Books are better though, .... I didn't really like her Book of a Thousand Days.... "

I personally can't get interested in the Bayern books and liked Book of a thousand days. I have read Princess Academylike 7 times(i can't get enough of it!

Storm I just finished this book and I couldn't help but agree with Kristy on having a more important and emphasized conversation between Miri and Pedar.

But overall I though this book was amazing and really surprised me with how good it was.

Hannah i loved this book it was amazing

Caroline It was ok

message 18: by Ria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ria i luv it!

message 19: by Kath (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kath I just finished reading it, at first i thought it was such a simple plot....about a poor girl getting her prince. But, it's more than that! It's way deeper.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this book!!! It's my favorite of hers! I love the Bayern books, too, but I liked this one better. If they ever make a movie of it, I would be a PERFECT Miri!!!

Michelle This was an awesome book. I loved it!