Secret Speakers: Read & Rate It discussion

Have you seen the new website?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karey (new)

Karey (kareyshane) | 278 comments Mod
If you've seen the new website, you'll see why I haven't been on Goodreads for the last few months. I had to choose between my good friends here and doing a bit 'o graphic design in between taking three jacuzzi's a day. For medicinal purposes only, of course.

Hope you like it!

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 119 comments Yep, and it's sooooo pretty!!!! I love stars.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I had fun with the stars. The website is very nice.

message 4: by Sheila (new)

Sheila  | 15 comments Karey, I just spent some time checking out your website and wanted to say that it looks GREAT! Loved the star maker. Had to make ones for everyone's name in my family to see how different they looked. The book trailer is good too, love the sound effects, and I really appreciated your mission page. I hope the book is a great success! I'm even considering springing for an audio version of it. The book is great to read, but I think it may be a great one to be able to sit back and listen to also.

message 5: by Sheila (new)

Sheila  | 15 comments Karey, one thing I just thought of, (that you may have already considered, but just thought I would mention it anyway). You might want to consider offering a couple copies of your book here on the GoodReads FirstReads giveaway.
http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/new

I love checking out the new books that are coming out on the FirstReads contest page, and entering to win the ones that sound interesting. It seems like a great way to spread the word about upcoming books, and you could post the secret speakers website info with the book info. I bet there are a lot of GoodReads members who would love to enter for a chance to win this great book!

message 6: by Karey (new)

I just got back from spending spring break with my son in Washington DC. Thanks for your great comments Sheila and Hannah. I'll definitely do the FirstReads giveaway, and Hannah, feel free to post the link on your blog. Thanks!

message 7: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 26 comments Yikes! You should have told me you were in D.C. I live in northern Virginia, right outside of D.C. and I work in SW D.C. right by the National Mall! I could have met you guys for lunch! BTW, I love the website and the stars are pretty awesome! I messed with that thing for about 1/2 an hour!

message 8: by Karey (new)

Dad burn it all! I would have loved to see you!!! We spent half our time at the Mall going to museums. But never fear, I've now dubbed D.C. my favorite U.S. city and I can't wait to go back. I'll definitely let you know next time. :)