♫♥♪Amy♪♥♫ (musicrox) | 70 comments Mod
what kind of writing do you guys do???
lyrics?
piano music?
guitar music?
saxophone music?
any other music?

message 2: by Corey (new)

Corey Proctor | 4 comments i just started writing a guitar song. and i'm working on a drum song.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lYRICS

cool...i write lyrics 2

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

lol

message 7: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) Ah, man. I wish I could write any kind of music stuff. I can write poems, and sometimes they might work for lyrics, but that's it.

they probably can...im not good at rhyming...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i am okae with poetry and writing and stuff, but i can't write music since i can't read music yet...i sing and stuff but i've never gotten around to learning to read music...by the way, Sassy, you need to keep writing on that story you started...i love it so far...yall can check out my crazy writing if ya want to on my page...

~(PierceTheVeil)~ (piercetheveil) | 5 comments i PLAY saxaphone, flute, piano, and acoustic guitar, but i only write for piano or guitar...
Sometimes i just sit there and improv with my flute tho

message 11: by Tia Todd (new)

Tia Todd StJohn (firedancer) I write lyrics...well, used to, now mostly poetry, but it still fits the category.

message 12: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) Hi! I'm new here. I play flute and piano, and kind of violin. What I do, instead of writing my own stuff, I learn songs by ear (like Star Wars stuff, Only Time by Enya, Fall for you by 2nd hand Serenade, for example) learn to play it on the piano, then transfer it onto my flute.

message 13: by Miley (new)

Miley (sing123) | 15 comments THAT IS VERY COOL

message 14: by Katy (new)

Katy Perry | 9 comments yes it is very cool!

message 15: by Tia Todd (new)

Tia Todd StJohn (firedancer) I try that and it NEVER WORKS OUT! I almost have Last Resort by Papa Roach...but I accidentally did it in the wrong key.

message 16: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) i am currently taking guitar. i used to play piano, but i stopped. i played a year of cello , over saxophone. i really wanna play sax though, and start piano again.

i thought of writing music at one point...thinking of doing guitar song.

message 17: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) Cool.
It doesn't really matter if it's in the right key. For example, in jazz band we played Under the Sea in the key of B flat. Then later I played it in the key of C, and it sounded the same, just higher. I just had to transpose it correctly. It took me AGES, though.

i luv playing the sax...its soo cool! i have the sax music to "viva la vida"

message 19: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) We played that music in band. It was fun. My friend plays sax, and then my other friend plays the flute with me.

o thts cool!
i got to play pirates of the carribean in band

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I rite songs. ^_^

message 22: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (otakuninja) ooh i got to play POTC on cello! and starwars and stuff

you think i should try to learn sax? cuz i wanna!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

you should! ^_^

~(PierceTheVeil)~ (piercetheveil) | 5 comments yeah! i play saxophone and it rocks! PLUS it's REALLY loud so it's fun to annoy people with

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

LOLZ

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

well, i try to write lyrics... but im kinda suckish at it...

message 27: by Sassy (new)

Sassy Lou (sassylou) I sing. I know it's totally different from writing lyrics or sheet music or anything, but I enjoy it. I was in the Jazz Choir at my high school. I tried writing lyrics once - totally did not work. I'm kinda suckish at it, too.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah,I'm no that good at lyrics. i'll just stick to singing.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I write lots of lyrics..but I am always scared to post em

message 32: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) Your band is playing Pirates of the Carribean? So did we!! Creepy... We also played songs from Cats.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

wow

message 35: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) umm, ok then...

Oh, and I'm really sorry, but I never post on this group because it's hard to keep up with everything, so I think I'm leaving, sorry. Well, bye, and thanks!