Boys Verses Girls discussion

Shocking?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

Kayli 500 | 2220 comments Mod
I do not know if this is accurate but did the Jonas Brothers sing let it rock? If they do then they are disgusting and inappropriate. the lyrics to that song are inappropriate and the Jonas Brothers shouldn't be performing that at concerts. I looked up the lyrics and there was swearing and inappropriate stuff. I know the original artist is Kevin Rudolph. But if the Jonas Brothers sing that, they are horrible role models and i bet the fans wouldn't like them too much. I think the jonas brothers suck anyways but they sing for disney channel and if they are going to sing let it rock, then they should be kicked off of disney channel. i ask this because i looked up the song let it rock and it said the jonas brothers right next to the name of it.

message 2: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxk7k...

here is the link

but maybe the person just made a video of the jonas brothers and decided to play let it rock in the background

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 172 comments ya im pretty sure thats just a vid of them w/ the song in the background...
but if it isn't...

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 172 comments GRRRRRRRR.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It doesn't sound like them and the thing for downloading the song from iTunes comes up so its probably just them in the background

message 6: by Kayli 500, Ricky is my bestest friend ever (new)

still, i do not like the jonas brothers

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (love2dance) | 172 comments i like them