Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

Percabeth or Prachel?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 205 (205 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 08, 2009 09:19PM) (new)

okay, so i have to know this. do you prefer percabeth (percy and annabeth) or prachel (percy and rachel)? if you want you can do other percy jackson couples. i know this is a dumb topic, but i want to know if some one agrees with me.
p.s. i say percabeth.

message 2: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
PERCY AND ANNABETH!! RACHEL (in my mind) IS A TOTAL BRAT!! I am totally with Percabeth.

message 3: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 1816 comments Mod
I'm okay with both. Rachel is cool, and alot like me.(Although Thalia is pratically me) She's very down to Earth also. Annabeth is good for Percy too beacause she keeps him focused and really likes him.

message 4: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I think Rachel acts like a brat. no offense. But I mean she's nice...but she freaks Percy out sometimes.

message 5: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

That too... she's too... forward.

message 6: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

good word actually. That was like perfect.

message 7: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I had English today... we did some vocab pratice.

AND YES! I haaateee too forward....

message 8: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I know!

message 9: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (last edited Apr 08, 2009 03:21PM) (new)

It's so... IUUUUUGGGGHHH!!

message 10: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

lolz

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

percy and annabeth so fit! annabeth has saved percy like 1,000,000 times! all rachel did was hit kronos in the eye with a plastic blue hairbrush!

message 12: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Hey, that was VERY impressive.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yes,it was but she only saved his life twice! the first time was at hoover dam! annbeth did way more than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I want some dam fries... lolz.

So, Percy still likes Rachel! It matters what he thinks, not us.

message 15: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I know but still...he likes Annabeth too.

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

All's fair when love is war.

message 17: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

lolz Brycen quoted that awhile ago in the rp.

message 18: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Really? I think it was: "All is fair in love and war"

message 19: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

oh well I sounded the same. haha.

message 20: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I like the love is war one.

message 21: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

haha yeah

message 22: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

It's so true.

message 23: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

I know seriously! OMG you know that guy who told me he loved me?
Well, he moved last night.

message 24: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Oh wow. Weird!!

message 25: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Yeah. He didn't even say goodbye!

message 26: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

That's mean! He was probably joking.

message 27: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Yeah he was...that made me feel less freaked out. But he was still my friend!!

message 28: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Awww I'm sorry... but you'll make new friends!

message 29: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Yeah true. I still have a lot of guy friends. anyways.
Wassup? I have to go in about 25 minuets.

message 30: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I am watching TV. (Animal Planet)

message 31: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

oh cool. Isn't that what Grover watches? lol

message 32: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Haha yeah!!

message 33: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

lolz!! I just reread the latest book.

message 34: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

OMG ME TOO!!!

message 35: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

OMG wow!!! It's so good!! like everytime I reread one of my favorite books it's gets better and better!

message 36: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Totally! And I read parts I skipped, because I read so fast. Haha, I love Rachel's blue hairbrush part.

message 37: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

OMG! For facebook awhile ago that was my "quote" I love Percy when he like looking at her with loads of respect.

message 38: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I know!!!!! She deserved that. (Respect)
Haha, facebook is SOO awesome!! My friends are SSSOO random.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Um....guys the topic is still annabeth or rachel.

message 40: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I still vote Rachel.......... wait, I like Rachel more, but for Percy, Annabeth.

♥κДτϊε βэαη♥ (ktlb332) | 270 comments ok i cant choose but ill put them in order

Percabeth
Percalia (percy and thalia)
Percachel

message 42: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Thalia has turned her back on the company of men...

♥κДτϊε βэαη♥ (ktlb332) | 270 comments ohh right i 4got then
percabeth
percachel

message 44: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

yeah haha. But I would have like Percy ending up with Thalia. but she really liked luke...but then again so does Annabeth.

message 45: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

Yeah, but Annabeth likes Percy way more than Luke. But she loved him. She lost him "to a fate worse than death."
Yet Thalia loved him too. UUGGHHH why does everyone have to like Luke!?!?`

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW! it angers me.

message 47: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

I like him though. That's so ironic.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I do like him,just not as much as i like Percy.

message 49: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (new)

He's so smart.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

do you what surprises me? the fact that Nico is single. hmm...............he is my age..........................

« previous 1 3 4 5