The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) The Last Olympian discussion

conversations of the gods/demigods

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Martin make up your own or quote funny ones from the book.

"Dance you guys," Thalia ordered," you look stupid just standing there."
I looked nervously at Annabeth, then at the groups of girls who were roaming around the gym.
"Well?" Annabeth said.
"Um, who should I ask?"
She punched me in the gut. "ME, Seaweed Braim."
"Oh, oh right."

that made me laugh so hard. percy can be the dumbest guy in the world sometimes. but im glad annabethwanted to dance with him cuz it started a subtle romance between them that blossoms throughout the book. well idk if romance is the right word, maybe attraction?

Kamvball OH! I GOT ONE...........
"Will the animals be okay?" I asked Grover. "I mean, the dessert and all-"
"Don't worry," he said. "I placed a satyr's sanctuary on them."
"Meaning?"
"Meaning they'll reach the wild safely," he said. "They'll find water, food, shade, whatever they need until they find a safe place to live."
"Why can't you place a blessing like that on us?" I asked.
"It only works on wild animals."
"So it would only affect Percy," Annabeth reasoned.
"Hey!" I protested.

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin Kamvball wrote: "OH! I GOT ONE...........
"Will the animals be okay?" I asked Grover. "I mean, the dessert and all-"
"Don't worry," he said. "I placed a satyr's sanctuary on them."
"Meaning?"
"Meaning ..."

lol yeah that one's really funny

Kamvball this one's not sooo funny, and its not a conversation either it just made me laugh...........

According to camp tradition, we wore laurel wreaths to a big feast prepared in our honor then led a procession down to the bonfire, where we got to burn the burial shrouds our cabins had made for us in our absence.
Annabeth's shroud was so beautiful- gray silk with embroidered owls, I told it seemed a shame not to bury her in it. She punched me in the gut and told me to shut up.
Being the son of Posiedon, I didn't have any cabin mates, so the Ares cabin had volunteered to make my shroud. They'd taken an old bedsheet and painted smiley faces with X'ed-out eyes around the border, and the word LOSER painted really big in the middle.
It was fun to burn.

LOL!

Kamvball okay, i made this one up.....

We were in a cab heading to the Underworld in Los Angles, when we saw a wild monkey on the side of the road.
"Oh, look," Annabeth pointed toward the monkey,"We found Percy's brother!" Grover laughed.
"Hey!" I protested.

LOL!!!!!!!!

Ashley hehehehe wow!!! keep quoting (and pretend-quoting) its fun to listen to!!! sorry my friend is reading my book!! and i could get some out of sea of monsters or titans curse (which i also have) but they are upstairs right now and its late and im too lazy!! :)) hehe lol

Martin Kamvball wrote: "okay, i made this one up.....

We were in a cab heading to the Underworld in Los Angles, when we saw a wild monkey on the side of the road.
"Oh, look," Annabeth pointed toward the monkey,"We ..."

lol im the same way. if i dont have something close by i just dont get up and get it.

Martin im gonna try and make up a few but they will probly suck. i changed the topic name to conversations between the gods/demigods by the way to broaden the topic range.

*Artemis following Annabeth around* "please join my group. pledge your alegience to me!"
*annabeth* "no! leave me alone. go hunt something and let me design my buildings in peace!"

*percy to annabeth* "so you were born as a thought from your mother?'
"yeah, so?"
"so does that mean you can only have kids through thought or can you bear a child?"
"i dont really know. why do you ask?"
"oh uh-um n-no reason... i was just curious."
"im the daughter of the goddess of wisdom, percy. i know what youre up to you little perv."
"whats that supposed to mean!?"
"nothing, nothing at all Seaweed Brain."

Ashley hahaha WHOA!!! those are pure genious, martin!!!!!

Kamvball that was a stupid conversation.
not what they would ever say.
did not make me laugh

Kamvball and Artemis would not follow Annabeth around, maybe Zoe would but they are too humble and strong to be following people around.

Kamvball Martin wrote: "im gonna try and make up a few but they will probly suck....

yeah, Martain person, ur right, they do suck.

Martin Kamvball wrote: "and Artemis would not follow Annabeth around, maybe Zoe would but they are too humble and strong to be following people around.
"

ok no need to be a jerk over it....

Martin Martin wrote: "im gonna try and make up a few but they will probly suck. i changed the topic name to conversations between the gods/demigods by the way to broaden the topic range.

*Artemis following Annabeth..."

lol ty

Martin Kamvball wrote: "Martin wrote: "im gonna try and make up a few but they will probly suck....

"
they are just supposed to be jokes anyway, not actually suposed to be in the book

Ashley meow kamvball. chill out! annabeth would never actually say that to percy! haha but im pretty sure percy did ask her that question in the book

Martin Martin wrote: "Kamvball wrote: "Martin wrote: "im gonna try and make up a few but they will probly suck....

"they are just supposed to be jokes anyway, not ac..."

he asked and found out about her birth but didnt actually ask how she would have children. just one of my devious thoughts i added in there. i look at alot of things in my life and think to myself," what if it was like this..." or "it would be so funny if they said..."

Ashley Me too! :D And i cant remember, but what did Annabeth say back to Percy in the actual book?

Martin Ashley wrote: "Me too! :D And i cant remember, but what did Annabeth say back to Percy in the actual book?"

annabeth said something like," do you really want to know all these details of my birth?" or are you really gonna keep asking?" and percy got embarrassed. i think thats what happened anyway...

Ashley hahahahahahahahahaha thanks!! what book was that in??

Martin Ashley wrote: "hahahahahahahahahaha thanks!! what book was that in??"

actually idk wasnt the first but it couldve been any of the other three. ill try and find out.

Meg*SmellslikeDaisies*(: wow, i can actually see that happening... lol!!

Martin Twilight_freak101 wrote: "wow, i can actually see that happening... lol!!"

cmon make up your own. i wanna hear what other people make up.

Meg*SmellslikeDaisies*(: ok, i suck at writing, but I'll try...

As me and Thalia walked to the black building, I whispered " Do you know if Annebeth likes to annoy people?" . She smiled, "No, not really. But she likes to annoy you.".I looked at her as I shifted impatientantly as we stopped to wait for her and Grover to get the heck out of the car.
"Well, she acts like she knows it all, all the time."
Thalia started laughing as Annabeth comes out of no-where and whacks the back of my head.
"Your wrong, Seaweed Brain, I don't act like I know it all, I really do!".

Ashley HAHA! i can imagine Annabeth saying that! :D

Kamvball Martin wrote: "Ashley wrote: "hahahahahahahahahaha thanks!! what book was that in??"

actually idk wasnt the first but it couldve been any of the other three. ill try and find out."

book four by the way

Ashley Thanks! And I will!

Kamvball Martin wrote: ...*percy to annabeth* "so you were born as a thought from your mother?'
"yeah, so?"
"so does that mean you can only have kids through thought or can you bear a child?"
"i dont really know. why do you ask?"
"oh uh-um n-no reason... i was just curious."
"im the daughter of the goddess of wisdom, percy. i know what youre up to you little perv."

yeah, Martain, there's a reason they don't call this series Twilight

Ashley I was the first person to make an account! :D

Kaitlin Kamvball wrote: "this one's not sooo funny, and its not a conversation either it just made me laugh...........

According to camp tradition, we wore laurel wreaths to a big feast prepared in our honor then led a pr..."

I don't remember that. Which one is it from?

MizziQ It was the Labrynth one right? Yha I think that was it.

MizziQ wait now I'm getting confused. Never mind. SOrry

Kaitlin ha-ha it's okay.

message 34: by Skya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skya Williams ???Is this an rp????
???If so can i be nico or hades???