Christian Goodreaders discussion

Fiction: specific authors/books > Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 2 comments Just wanted to let you all know that Karen Kingsbury is a great author and her newest, Between Sundays, will not disappoint. Anyone else read it and if so what did you think? I personally loved the message in it...living Christ every day not just Sundays.

message 2: by Halle♥ (new)

Halle♥ | 1 comments that sounds pretty good! i'll have to check it out some time...=]

message 3: by Chel ♪ (new)

Chel ♪ (pianochick) | 1 comments yeah i have seen that book I wil have to check it out too smiles☺☻☺☻

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz | 1 comments i've also seen that book so i'll have to read it..:)

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 1 comments Hi all,
I'm new here and I was looking into Karen Kingsbury. Can anyone tell me where to start? It seems like she has a lot of series - which one is the first series? Or the best one to start with?

Thanks for any help!
Natalie

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 2 comments Sorry Natalie, I didn't check back here. As far as Karen Kingsbury goes I would start with a novel perhaps out of her series. She does have a lot of series books, but I know that a lot of her independent stories are fantastic. Between Sundays and Dandelion Dust were great.

message 7: by Alli (new)

Alli Try the Red Glove Series....WONDERFUL!!!

message 8: by Alli (new)

Alli May I also suggest On Every Side by Karen Kingsbury....you won't be able to put it down. Tell me what you think.