Fantasy RP discussion

Evil > Evil RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 217 (217 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments Guelv Stared into his simmering stone pots lineing the walls to either side of his self. He laughed wickedly knowing what was to come savoring each taste of sweet sweet evil! He knew the exhilaration of the coming tide of death he hoped to bring unto the world within the next few months. He pulled forth from his billowing black robe a book covered and lamented in gold seals and red lines forming intricate and thinly words of great power. He savored this moment and with a wicked smile crawling over his face he began. Slowly riding on the waves of power surging from his lips as they gained speed and power. He raised his voice to a crecendo flowing with power through out his own self. Lo each cauldron began bursting and exploding spraying water forth throught the room. He slowly lowered his voice stopping as the power that had surged through him so ferverently left him. Then hisses rang high and evil throughout the vally without of his domain. Evil deathly screams of unworldly monsters.

message 2: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((That was the idea i could have continued but i had to go. And dang again I must.))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Ceirys glanced over the city, fighting back the shivers that continued to pass through her body. Something was amiss, as for what, she could not say.

message 4: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments Guelv laughed and laughed at the horror of the creatures grotesque bodies that poured forth on inumerable rates. Their mishapen half man half black slabbed faces spun and turned in snarls and growls of another plain that most humans could not begin to even concieve in their worste nightmares. He pulled magic from the air to give his voice a commanding aura and said with the taste of death to come, "Fell beigns of death go now unto this retched world and reek havoc on all those living." Howls coursed throughout the vally as the monsters went about to go in search of blood. It would be a hell of a night...

((I like this its fun to have a change of pace from good to bad haha!!!1))

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna looked up from her spell book she had stolen from her masters chambers. She had heard the howls and bloodcurling snarls of unearthlike creatures. She groaned, Hello Bloodbath. she thought mentally before running to see who was the creator of this-this-coming hell.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments ((Did I do good on that? I wanted to try and make it sound evil...))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Neatly stacking her papers, Ceirys shut her window, closing out the world.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna walked past a house when the window closed, she could feel no major evil there.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» The large bells at the center of the school's area chimed loudly, causing Ceirys to startle, sending her papers flying. It would be just her luck, of course.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna ran as fast as she could, hoping to find the evil. Her ever annoying voice in the back of her head said,Maybe you should find a job as soemone's servent. YOu might find your dad's killer and learn new spells. Spyna glared,"Shut up."

((Cue Stephen))

message 11: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments Guelv Flew over the vally a dark ceature of doom and death. His cloak flitted about his feet and self as it flew through the wind. He watched as his black hoarde of doom swept over the small village. Cries broke out as lights flared and howls soared in cadence as some of his creatures started dying having been attacked by the villagers while trying to form a semblence of defence against the oncoming shrowd of utter death.

message 12: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((Cue Annie haha))

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna saw a huge---she had not a name for it-- thing oming toward some of the villagers. As much as she loved pain, she spun a spell to protect the villagers and find out the energy essence((sp?)) to see who was making these well done monsters of hell. She requnized the essence but hse couldn't pin it down on who it was.........

message 14: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments Guelv Instantly knew he was being sought out but someone. A mage? Either way he thought he had no time for this stupidity of what they called a 'defence'. With his cloak trailing behind him lazily flapping his dark form flew down to earth and almost completely offgaurd to him the villagers were burnt alive all at once bye his inferno. He laughed as the screams of dieing ensued. The villagers who hadnt been caught in his fire were being torn and eaten alive without remorse or second thought. After a minute the screams stopped but the howls of feast and sweet scent of death rose in a chorus throughout the vally. Those who had just escaped were now fleeing in ultimate terror. Guelv carred not for those but, he wondered, who had sought to gain access to his self?

message 15: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((Ok im out for now ill be on later most likely.))

message 16: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((OO and Cue Annie. haha))

message 17: by Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (last edited Nov 02, 2009 02:01PM) (new)

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna was watching, covered by a simple spell of un-noticing. She looked at the mage in fury. He was the one that killed her father/master......hmmmmmmm she had an idea.......

Spyna made a knife and cut various parts of her dress to amke it look like she had gotten trampled etc. ect. and, with the use of a simple spell, made it look as if she was cut and bleeding. In all she looked like she had just gotten out a of a fight with a powerful creature. She walked over to Guelv, removing the un-noticing spell, so she was thirty feet away. She leaned against the wall and looked at him with what was fake awe,"Please sir, those creatures were amazing. A true master piece."

message 18: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((Wait i thought it was Spyna??))

Guelv was startled at this appearence. He did not think there to be any others alive. Espcially a agirl of her age and from the look of her she should have already been miles running and screaming. But he realized that she must have been the one seeking him. He smiled wickedly at her. She was a mage and she looked familear. Like he should have known her from somewhere? He thought he would let this play on for amoment, he needed some excess entertainment.
"O why hello", he said in a sardonic tone," Why havnt you been running my dear. It nigh past time you be dead by the looks of those wounds. And you like my pets do you. Well well well if you like them maybe you would like to see one up close and personal." He started to laugh thinking she should die for her stupidity. She should have just laid were she was and he might have overlooked her. Well her mistake!

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna smiled,"Oh I ahev seen them close up. And I know many a spell to wipe them all out, even as tired and weary as I am I was wondering if you could use an assistent?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((I am really confused...))

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments ((Everyone is dead except those that hid, Spyna is asking to be the assisten to the guy that killed her dad.))

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments ((Awwww k bye!!))

message 24: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((Yea that about covers it. What were you sunshine??))

In spite of himself he smiled. Then laughed. "What could I have of you as use? I have been since the dawn of all that was and will be. I have been there since the begining and YOU! You think you could be useful to me? Prove it then my little whelp!" Fire of hate drove forth from his eyes and into her. But he recalled his gaze and masked it with one of curiosity. "Prove it..."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((What do you mean?))

message 26: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((WHo are you? were is your character currently?))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((My character is Ceirys, she's studying magic at a university.))

message 28: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((Ok as i said in other thread what to do with her..?))

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna was calm, she spun one of the most complicated spells her father ever taught her, his signature spell. It wrapped around Guelv and filled him with images of her father teaching her, her fathers down fall and flashes of the millions of spells she knew. Including the one that was tightening around his chest, making it hard to breath.

message 30: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((O wow haha this WILL be fun))

Guelv laughed deeply very much amused. He stared at Spyna with such a gaze that would shrivel most men in one second. He flicked his wrist and the spell was gone suddenly reversed onto Spyna. Only he added his own little twist. He slowly had her rise off the ground and laughed with such wicked glee at seeing the images flit about his subconciouse.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Stephen wrote: "((Ok as i said in other thread what to do with her..?))"

((To be honest, I have no idea.))

message 32: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments (( Well do we have a clue as to were or how far this 'university' is? And do we know what she is currently up to?))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Let's say it's near-by, and what if she was studying something having to do with Guelv or something similar, and she gets mixed-up into this whole mess?))

message 34: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((HHmm that could work!! HUZAAH We have done it watson!!! By george i think she's got it! lolz haha! Anyways that could work.))

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna kept her face smooth, twitching her fingers and the spell was gone, she was on the ground again and had even stolen a few spells from him.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((lol, okay. Anything ...interesting she could find out about Guelv or whatever she's studying?))

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments ((Guelv has a daughter.))

message 38: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((YES!! she could learn of My daughter... Wow thats wierd to say haha!))

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments ((Lol.))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((haha! sure, that works))

Reorganizing her papers, Ceirys found a sheaf of parchment she had never seen before. Slowly, she sat, absorbed in the materials.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Annie Rain☺ wrote: "Spyna kept her face smooth, twitching her fingers and the spell was gone, she was on the ground again and had even stolen a few spells from him."

((Ha ha!! Take that!!))

message 42: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((Dag nabbit!! Fine thats how your gonna be take THIS!!))

Guelv realized that some of his spells had been leached from him so he made a face of horror to make Spyna THINK he was worried when in truth he was leaching her magic source. He was draining her of her life as it was. Taking out her soul just so that he could replace it but at the same time make her realize her folly. He thought to himself she cannot win haha!'.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna had spells set just for this, really he was just draining his own life. She smiled at him.

message 44: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Nov 02, 2009 06:48PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» The papers slipped from her hand, slowly drifting downwards to meet the stone floor as she remained stiff, frozen in spot.

He had a daughter.

message 45: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments ((O wow you do know i BEAT Elminster so i had thought she'd be easier be his prodigy. Iguessed wrong I shall have to step the game up!))

message 47: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments Guelv sighed slowly. He knew she was draining his power. But not really. You see his power could not be drained. Being a creature of the begining and someone who could pull power from everything he could never have his power truely drained. He set a spell of Disaffect about her so she could not cast anything even any wards she had previously placed would be dispelled at once. Guelv said "You cant win you insolent whore! You should stop while you waste your time on this small failiure!" Guelv looked at her then froth with anger at this stupidity he seethed with rage that pured out of him like a cloak visible to all who stood near. Shadows rolled from every inch of his being pouring like a water unleashed from a dam. He then yelled high to the stars then with a flourish shot beams of pure shadow pitch as the darkest reseses of hell itself. The shadows formed almost a laser of death shooting at her with the power of something unconcivable to this world.

message 48: by Stephen light (new)

Stephen light | 280 comments (( TAKE THAT HAHA!!!!))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((lol! That's hilarious.))

She swore, shaking her head as a feeling of doom entered the pit of her stomach. Things did not bode well.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) | 1350 comments Spyna moved out of the way of the lasers, to a nearby wall where she tried spell after spell to attack but nothing. She looked around and grabbed a mirror. She raised it so it was shining over the wall, the shadows hit it and reversed.((In other words, cheesy cartoon trick)). She smiled feeling the magic wrapped around her. It stopped any spells She made. Not her dads. She walked out of her cover and straight up to the surprized Guelv,"Boo." she held her breath and hit him in the back of the head, hard enough to knock someone out.

((Ha ha))

« previous 1 3 4 5