Fantasy RP discussion

Fighter/Soldier > Fighter/ Soldier RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 266 (266 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle leaned back against a tree and pulled her hat over her eyes, blocking out most of the light. Ignoring the sounds around her, she slipped into a light slumber.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Hearing a metallic noise to her left, she lifted up her hat to see Kindray staring down at her.
"Oh, it's you," she sighed, pulling her hat back down over her face.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "I'm awake, trust me. I wouldn't be talking to you if I weren't."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((You're turn if you choose.))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "You're so kind," Narelle informed Kindray dryly, tossing her her sword.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Very kind," she reiterated.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She rolled her eyes and sat back down.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle sighed. Kindray could be rather irritating.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle silently offered the man some water, which he took gratefully, quickly drinking most of it.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((What does he want?))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Alrighty.))

"Kindray," Narelle muttered reprovingly.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Me too. See ya!))

Narelle traded glances with Kindray. "Why?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle sighed and jogged after Kindray. "I wonder why he wants us both."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Not since coming here," she replied.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle took a deep breath. "Ready?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle copied Kindray carefully, she'd never spoken directly with His Majesty before.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Un momento, I'll brb.))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((In half an hour-ish.))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Sorry, I ended up getting banned from the computer for the rest of the night.))

"As will I," Narelle said, copying Kindray again.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Well, that was entirely urgent," Narelle muttered sarcastically.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle rolled her eyes and muttered a few more choice words.

message 25: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Apr 14, 2009 05:47PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "What are we supposed to wear?" Narelle queried.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Alright," she shrugged, departing to her rooms.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» After bathing, Narelle stared at her wardrobe for a few moments before picking out a light blue dress that accented her eyes. She brushed her hair and decided to wear it down. She wasn't entirely sure what she was supposed to do, she didn't usually attend formal affairs.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle sighed and opened her door to find Kindray waiting for her.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "I never thought I'd see you in a dress," Narelle said, grinning.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle sat ridgid (sp?) in her chair. She was uncomfortable sitting this close to the king.

message 31: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Apr 14, 2009 07:29PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((me either.))

She took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

((uh... Hothar?))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Alright.))

Narelle tried not to roll her eyes. Why was she even here? Why couldn't Kindray go do it by herself? The king seemed to think she could.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle jumped, nearly spilling her champagne. "Oh. Of course, Your Majesty."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "I wasn't paying attention," Narelle retorted. "I don't think I will dance," she continued. "You and the king are the only people I know here."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle sighed. "Why?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Kindray would love to," Narelle volunteered.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "So remind me why we need to break into Hothar?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» She paused, then softly asked, "Are you sure the king's hands are the right ones?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "I do not doubt his loyalty, nor where his heart is," she expressed. "Only when he gets those crazy ideas in his head..."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle sighed. "I certainly hope he knows what he's doing this time."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "You really hate dresses, don't you?" Narelle stated as she followed Kindray up the stairs.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle smirked in amusement. "When do we leave?"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle nodded. "I'll be ready."

((Should we skip to the next morning?))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "So when were you going to notice I've been here forever?" Narelle queried from on top of the gates. "This position is starting to get uncomfortable."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where can I start?))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Narelle jumped down from the gate. "I'm ready."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Well, here we go!" Narelle said brightly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6