12 Books - Author Led Business Book Group discussion

Book Discussions > The Go Giver

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (paulsen) | 245 comments Has anyone read this book yet? I'm wondering about the theme of it.

message 2: by Annalaura (new)

Annalaura (annalaurabrown) yes I have read it and it was great. the general them of it is all about how you must give first and then you will receive. One of the better books I have read in the past year.

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (paulsen) | 245 comments Awesome! So he builds on the idea of providing value first and then people will come to you??? Sounds like I should just read it huh?

message 4: by Leighton (new)

Leighton Durney (leightondurney) | 1 comments I have heard this book being raved about a week or two ago on a webcast I had tuned into. It certainly sounds like a must read.

message 5: by Linda (new)

Linda (RevLinda) | 7 comments It was absolutely awesome! I wrote a review here: http://wholisticprosperity.wordpress....

Heh, I should post that here to goodreads too.

message 6: by Andrew (new)

Andrew James (andrewjamesinc) | 1 comments I have it on audio, very good read...

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (paulsen) | 245 comments Andrew wrote: "I have it on audio, very good read..."

Seeing as how you are local, you should swing by and lend me your audio book! Yeah?

message 8: by Paul (new)

Paul Maclauchlan | 1 comments Not only should you read this book but when you are done you should gift it to someone you care about.