James Patterson Book Club discussion

Womens Murder Club :- 8th Confession.

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has read the latest addition of the Womans Murder Club "The 8th Confession"? I will be ordering it into my local Library soon and was just wondered what everyone thought of it.
I really enjoyed the last one, 7th Heaven, I'm anxious to see how Lindsay's love life is going to turn out, I really like her partner Rich Conklin and there is defiantly lots of chemistry between them but on the other hand Joe is such a nice guy and I don't want to see him get hurt, lol.

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy I am getting this one for Easter and I cannot wait!

Vicki - I Love Reading (httpswwwfacebookcommybookblog) starting it tomorrow, just got it

Vicki - I Love Reading (httpswwwfacebookcommybookblog) i've started it enjoying it so far

message 5: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. Well I finally have 8th Confession from the library and will be starting it tonight.
Have you read it at all yet Mandy?
And what did you think of it Victoria?

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Karen, haven't read it yet but intend to within the next month. I've heard it's not as good as some others he's done. What did you think?

message 7: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. I'll let you know

message 8: by Jen H (new)

Jen H (jeninthed) Karen wrote: "I'll let you know"

I'm in the process of reading this now - so far I have not been happy with the twists but am keeping the faith and withholding judgment until the end of the book!

message 9: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. Well I'm up to chapter 66 tonight (just passed half way) and I'm really enjoying it so far.
There is a lot of love in the air for 3 of the Women in the Womens Murder Club, it will be interesting to see how it all turns out.
The Murder cases are all very different to the usual in this one too, it's great reading.

message 10: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. Well I loved this book and read it in 2 days it was another good Womens Murder Club installment with a good mix of crime solving and the womens personal lives.
It had 2 crime stories going at once and they were both unique with good endings.
For the romantics out there like myself it had a great ending in that Lindsay finally decided who her heart belonged too.

message 11: by Fiona (Titch) (new)

Fiona (Titch) Hunt (titch) I read this last month. It was a great read.

message 12: by Christie (new)

Christie (cibarra) Finished this today. I really enjoyed it. I hope Lindsay gets her happily ever after in book 9.

message 13: by Alison (new)

Alison I finished this the other day. Loved the ending with Lindsey!!

message 14: by Jacqy (new)

Jacqy | 3 comments Alison wrote: "I finished this the other day. Loved the ending with Lindsey!!"

Karen wrote: "Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has read the latest addition of the Womans Murder Club "The 8th Confession"? I will be ordering it into my local Library soon and was just wondered what everyone ..."

message 15: by Jacqy (new)

Jacqy | 3 comments I'm on the waiting list for this book. Love this series. I really love his writing style. I'm sure my wait will be worth it.

message 16: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. It will be Jacqy, I really enjoyed this one.

message 17: by Ed (new)

Ed Armstrong (bearister) | 3 comments As Patterson creates new "cases" for his Womens' Murder Club the stories become more hackneyed and the characters, well, not as well developed as is normally the case with Patterson's characters. Boxer is becoming boring and predictable. I will continue to read the series though because I like Patterson's style and his works are always good for "quick" reads.

message 18: by Wild for Wilde (new)

Wild for Wilde (wildforwilde) I'm in the midst of 8th Confession, which I got at a fantastic price at www.booksonboard.com -- I really like eBooks and audiobooks, they are just more convenient. This is a great site to get Patterson titles, the often feature his books.

message 19: by Jacqy (new)

Jacqy | 3 comments Never tried th ebooks . But use the audio books a lot when traveling. Still on that waiting list for the 8th confession. From what I'm reading, should be worth the wait.

message 20: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 47 comments I just got my copy of the 8th confession from our library today!! So happy!! I'm in the middle of a book right now. I just am unable to read more 1 book at a time so, it'll have to wait on my TBR pile for a few days. Thank goodness, we get to check out books for 3 weeks.

message 21: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 47 comments I'm starting this book TODAY!! I usually can read his books in 2 days. I love this series next to Alex Cross.

message 22: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. Enjoy Suzanne, they are a quick read aren't they, I can never put one down and normally read them in about 2 days as well.

message 23: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 7 comments I started it I am on page 81 could someone just tell me about Lindsey & Joe?

message 24: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 47 comments Lindsey and Joe have been romantically involved for several books. I'm not sure how many years, LOL. Lindsey really doesn't wanna move; Joe's not sure if he does. Lindsey's not sure if she wants to commit but Joe keeps coming back to visit her.

message 25: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 7 comments I know Linsey and Joe are dating I've read ALLL of the books I meant what happens at the end of 8th Confession.....

message 26: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 47 comments oh i don't know what happens at the end!! I'm glad that you've read allll the books. They're so good, aren't they? If someone told us what happens at the end, that would spoil it for me!!!!!!!! Of course, you could always cheat and..............or maybe there's another cliffhanger amongst them.

message 27: by Kaz. (new)

Kaz. Just be patient C.D.M you will get there, lol, and I'm sure you will love the ending, I did.

message 28: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 47 comments Finished it!! It was good. I always like his short chapters. Boy, the homeless really stick together, don't they? I wouldn't like to be in Yuki's shoes next year. But, she does need a project to work in so she gets her mind off her love interest. Poor Yuki. Glad that never happened to me!
Alright, now for his next book to read.

message 29: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) | 7 comments Finished!! I thought the ending was ok. I was hoping for something with a little more sparks!!!