The Ultimate Gift The Ultimate Gift discussion

The Ultimate Gift by Jim Stovall

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

EJ Johnson I enjoyed this book. The author wanted to make a point and stuck to his theme. There are not many extras in the book. The story is told by an attorney who is really a bystander. The main character is the nephew of a wealthy deceased man who wants to teach the nephew some important life lessons. The movie is very different from the book but it is also enjoyable.

message 2: by Helen (new)

Helen I never saw the movie, so I have no comparison, but I really thought this book was well done and had a message for everyone. I wonder how many young people the age of the nephew would get the message?

message 3: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Justice I saw the movie and have read the The Ultimate Gift, and am now finishing The Ultimate Life. I also have The Ultimate Journey. I Loved the movie and I am enjoying reading the books. I kinda have the same question Helen, I wonder actually how many people period would get the message...

Pratheek Reddy Unlike many other motivational and inspirational books, this book is said by a very rich lawyer about his friend who is the richest cattle baron in the country, both who are living lives youth these days dream of. This is an Ultimate book giving an Ultimate Gift...!!