Zelda Rocks your Socks!! discussion

Twilight Princess > Twilight Princess

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) has anybody played it besides me? it rocks!

message 2: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments I've beaten it twice. I thought it was okay, but maybe that's just because I'm a huge fan of OoT and thought it was way better.

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) OoT?

message 4: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments No, I've beaten TP twice, OoT like 8 times, MM once, and WW once. I have to admit I'm more than a little bit obsessed with the Zelda games. I've also beaten the game boy color games Zelda:Oracle of seasons and Zelda:Oracle of Ages more times than I can count. I want to play Zelda: A Link to the Past because I've never played it and Zelda:Link's Awakening.

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) What are OoT, MM, and WW? I dont know many zelda games.... plus I only have a wii and ds

message 6: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Ocarina of Time, Majora's mask and Wind Waker.

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) ah ok. just didnt know the abbreviations

message 8: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments That's okay, I just joined today and I was like wha....? And then *slaps forehead* duh it hit me what they were.

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) haha good im not alone

message 10: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Yeah, I personally am especially bad at knowing what text messaging means because I don't have a cellphone so I don't text so I don't know what everything means.

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livibooks3) yeah I have a cell but I dont know ALOT. im like, "what in the world does ADAJSDHKFHKSH mean? "

message 12: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) I haven't beaten any of my Zelda games!!! *self shame* Arrrgg!!!!! *frustration*

message 13: by Icerose (new)

Icerose | 18 comments I the names Icerose and i am such a huge fan of the Legend Of Zelda games so there is something that has been bothering for a long time do any of u think Princess Zelda and Link might be related because to me they look so much alike

message 14: by Icerose (new)

Icerose | 18 comments For the person that hasnt beaten any of the Zelda games are you 4 real

message 15: by Icerose (new)

Icerose | 18 comments For the person that hasnt beaten any of the Zelda games are you 4 real

message 16: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Nah. Just coincidence.

message 17: by Icerose (new)

Icerose | 18 comments Hmm seems kind of weird 2 me

message 18: by Anna (new)

Anna (annajade) | 10 comments twilight princess is AWSOME!!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished this game four times. I love going back toward the Sky stage because of the funny looking birds.

message 20: by Rachael (last edited Mar 20, 2011 05:40PM) (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Hannah ((I am Asian)) wrote: "I finished this game four times. I love going back toward the Sky stage because of the funny looking birds."

Really? I've never liked them and I thought that was the most annoying level so I've never gone back after I've beaten it. What did you think of the level?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the bosses and Gannondorf was easier than the other bosses no kidding.

message 22: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 722 comments Mod
EEK! Don't tell me that!!
and those birds freak me out a little...

message 23: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments I agree, I thought that Ganondorf was pretty easy too. But, I thought that all of the bosses weren't that hard.

message 24: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I'm gonna have to leave this conversation...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Why?

I love the Water stage where I had to fight this weird eel boss, it was awesome.

message 26: by Nina Sakura (last edited Apr 14, 2012 10:14AM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments My memory card corrupted, and I was super far. Now I am where I first meet Minda. :( I have no motivation anymore! D:

message 27: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "My memory card corrupted, and I was super far. Now I am where I first meet Minda. :( I have no motivation anymore! D: *Sits in a corner, covered in shame*"

Awww.. that's soooo sad!

message 28: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Hannah ハンナ wrote: "Why?

I love the Water stage where I had to fight this weird eel boss, it was awesome."

Cuz there are too many spoilers.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I am sorry but I love this game, except when Minda turn back into human.

message 30: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

HEY!!! I officially am not coming back in here!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I am sorry!!!!

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 116 comments She was cute in her non-human form:P

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right?

message 34: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments I thought that the ending was sad too.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I hated the part that Minda breaks the mirror so that Link can't go to the Twilight World again, never to see Minda. SAD!

Hylian do not come here unless you played this game.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 116 comments Yeah, I was like-

"NOOOOOOO!!!! WHY!??????!!!!!!>.<"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right! She should have never done but she wanted her people to say in the Twilight world apart from Hyrule. So I guess it was suppose to happen.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 116 comments But still. And I was also thinking

'apparently Minda's tears are secretly ninjas who break mirrors.'

Clearly it took me a bit of time to comprehend the whole ending.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I knew that but I still got mad she broke the mirror.

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 116 comments I know right?! I bet they find some way to fix it. And then there is a

Zelda: Twilight.... something.....

message 41: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Rachael wrote: "...I want to play Zelda: A Link to the Past because I've never played it and Zelda:Link's Awakening."
Link's Awakening is really good. I have Link's Awakening DX for GameBoy.

message 42: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments I love Twilight Princess. I'm finally caught up to where I was before my game broke.

message 43: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "Rachael wrote: "...I want to play Zelda: A Link to the Past because I've never played it and Zelda:Link's Awakening."
Link's Awakening is really good. I have Link's Awakening DX for GameBoy."

Well I'm very happy to say that in the time in between posting that post and now I have bought and beaten Link's Awakening and someone lent me A Link to the Past so now I've beaten both those games. However now I really want to play and beat Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Skyward Sword. I'm okay with not ever playing Ocarina of Time 3ds because I've beaten it so many times before on the normal one but it would be nice to get to just see how it is different.

That's good that you are getting to play Twilight Princess now.

message 44: by Nina Sakura (last edited Feb 16, 2012 05:48PM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Phantom Hourglass is one of my least favorite Zelda games out of the ones I've played. You have to keep going through the same dungeon over and over and over again throughout the game. Eventually, it gets really long. It really takes advantage of the DS's features though, like the microphone and the touch screen. I'm almost done with Spirit Tracks. That one is easier than Phantom Hourglass. I'm not very far in Skyward Sword yet but so far it's really good.

Thanks ^.^

message 45: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (last edited Mar 08, 2012 10:13PM) (new)

I finished! I loved/hated the end!
(view spoiler)

message 46: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Spoiler!

message 47: by Rachael (last edited Mar 09, 2012 08:29AM) (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "I finished! I loved/hated the end!
I really liked the emotion they gave Link when he realized Midna was alive! Many of the previous games have shown Link as fairly emotionless (I think due to the f..."

In Ocarina of Time it really helped actually that Link's expression changed only a few times in the whole game and one of them was when the last stage of Ganon appears from the castle's rubble and Link's sword gets knocked out of his hand. You think Oh no, Link's expression just changed this must be really bad.

message 48: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Sorry, Idk how to hide spoilers in html!

Hahah! I know! One thing I like about Skyward is the emotion put into it! Like how Link hesitates before entering a dungeon or actually gasps a little when the door bolts itself behind him!

message 49: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Put spoiler in between < and >, type your spoiler, and then put /spoiler in between < and >, (view spoiler)

message 50: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

cool! I'll go edit that post then!

« previous 1