Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
59 views
Archives > May 2009 Releases

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gail/Ladyvolz (new)

Gail/Ladyvolz Bowman (ladyvolz) | 343 comments Alten Steve………. MEG: Hell’s Aquarium
Child, Lee………. Gone Tomorrow
Harris, Charlaine… Dead and Gone (Sookie)
Koontz, Dean…… The Other Side of the Woods
Preston & Child… Cemetery Dance
Smith, Tom Rob….. The Secret Speech
Connelly, Michael…. The Scarecrow (Jack McEvoy?)
Sandford, John……. Wicked Prey
Sokoloff, Alexandra.. The Unseen
Deutermann, P.T….. Nightwalkers
Pelecanos, George… The Way Home
Hart, John………… Lost Child
Khoury, Raymond.. The Sign
De Jonge, Peter…. Shadows Still Remain (Patterson’s co-author)
Flynn, Gillian ….. Dark Places


message 2: by Ann (last edited Apr 11, 2009 10:15AM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14981 comments I got a Lee Child newsletter this morning and he mentions his brother (!?) is going to be on tour with him for his new book too. Lee's brother is Andrew Grant, new book Even
Andrew will be out with Lee on the new Reacher book tour for Gone Tomorrow . Even looks very good. website: http://www.andrewgrantbooks.com/books...


message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14981 comments OK, a small Goodreads pet peeve. Sometimes when you do EVERYTHING right to post a link to a new book, it decides to send the link to the wrong book. Use the link to Andrew Grant and then link to the book Even instead please. arghh. I shouldn't complain. this linking feature is great when it works!

Ann wrote: "Lee's brother is Andrew Grant, new book Even..."




message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3791 comments Ann wrote: "I got a Lee Child newsletter this morning and he mentions his brother (!?) is going to be on tour with him for his new book too. Lee's brother is [a:Andrew Grant|1559143|Andrew Grant|http://www.goo..."

lee child is coming to mohegan sun casino- don't think his brother will be with him, though..
road trip, carol and barry?



message 5: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 3111 comments I can almost see Mohegan from my house. I'll be there.
Barry


message 6: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3791 comments Barry wrote: "I can almost see Mohegan from my house. I'll be there.
Barry"


i knew you would!!


message 7: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8263 comments Sherry wrote: "Barry wrote: "I can almost see Mohegan from my house. I'll be there.
Barry"

i knew you would!!"


I can't let the Two Musketeers meet without the Third Musketeer.

Carol, collecting her quarters, practicing her slot machine moves


message 8: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3791 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Sherry wrote: "Barry wrote: "I can almost see Mohegan from my house. I'll be there.
Barry"

i knew you would!!"

I can't let the Two Musketeers meet without the Third Musketeer.

Carol, collect..."


yeah!~!!!!


message 9: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Gail/Ladyvolz wrote: "Alten Steve………. MEG: Hell’s Aquarium
Child, Lee………. Gone Tomorrow
Harris, Charlaine… Dead and Gone (Sookie)
Koontz, Dean…… The Other Side of the Woods
Preston & Child… Cemetery Dance
..."


Isn't Preston & Child… Cemetery Dance an old one or am I thinking of another book?


message 10: by Gail/Ladyvolz (new)

Gail/Ladyvolz Bowman (ladyvolz) | 343 comments Lorraine wrote: "Gail/Ladyvolz wrote: "Alten Steve………. MEG: Hell’s Aquarium
Child, Lee………. Gone Tomorrow
Harris, Charlaine… Dead and Gone (Sookie)
Koontz, Dean…… The Other Side of the Woods
Preston & Ch..."


Lorraine, I am so glad to see you. and as for Preston & Child, this is their new book. I don't see anything in their backlist with Cemetary in it. they did have a book, Dance of Death which was about four years ago.

Dance of Death (Diogenes Trilogy, Book 2) by Douglas Preston


message 11: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments
Lorraine, I am so glad to see you. and as for Preston & Child, this is their new book. I don't see anything in their backlist with Cemetary in it. they did have a book, Dance of Death which was about four years ago.
___________
That's what I was thinking of, got confused there. Boy, am I ever confused. I just wanted to highlight the above sentences and not the whole posting, how do you do that on here?



message 12: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8263 comments Lorraine wrote: "
Lorraine, I am so glad to see you. and as for Preston & Child, this is their new book. I don't see anything in their backlist with Cemetary in it. they did have a book, Dance of Death which was a..."


When you hit "reply" under the post you're responding to, you then get the chance to clean up the text that is automatically quoted there. Since GR has a limit as to how much text it will include, most of us wind up copying the desired text, then hitting reply, then replacing what's between the quotation marks with the text we want by pasting it in.


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.