What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > children's book Every page you said "good night" to something

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Leon-Guerrero (NicoleMarieLG) | 1 comments My brother's favorite book as a child was a "Good Night" type book. I have no idea of the title or the author but I know it is NOT Good Night Moon :)Every page you said "good night" to something and I still remember him saying "good night wips". I would love to find this book for him (and any future children).

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 28 comments How long ago was your brother a kid?

message 3: by Janet (new)

Janet | 80 comments Did your brother mean "Good night lips"? Ships? Or do you think "wips" was the word in the book?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole, could it be Dr. Seuss's - Sleep Book? They go through each page saying goodnight to all of the creatures.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/book...

message 5: by Evan (new)

Evan | 27 comments Good Night, Gorilla is an adorable book in which a zookeeper tries to say goodnight to all his animals. I don't recall anything close to 'wips' though.

message 6: by Tomi (new)

Tomi | 2 comments There is also one called Goodnight Goodnight Sleepy Head, it mentions goodnight lips, goodnight hair, and so on. It is written by Ruth Krauss. I will keep looking too!

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
Nicole, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36916 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Nicole, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.