I luv Sidney Sheldon discussion

Sidney > which character you want to be?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manju (new)

Manju /*  Life is beautiful  */ (manjulabalu) | 7 comments Mod
We had lot of characters in Sidney Sheldon's novel..
Which is the one character you want to be ?

message 2: by Manju (new)

I wanna be like a KATE in Sidney's first book[The Master of the game:].......
B'coz she was the master of the game in that book.
she not only rules the world and also everything.......
what abt you all?

message 3: by Rhys (new)

Rhys | 5 comments i think,I wanna be like Mary Ashley ( The Windmills of the Gods ) it's just an all rounder of a woman's life. tough, brilliant and beautiful..

message 4: by Kerlip Bintang (new)

Kerlip Bintang | 4 comments Jenifer in Rage of Angel. She smart, she beautiful and her lover is mafia. Coool....

message 5: by Manju (new)

wow..interesting....guys..cool

message 6: by L´Amoureuse (new)

L´Amoureuse (lamoureuse) | 5 comments I would like to be Elizabeth from Bloodline because of her streght becoming a woman!

message 7: by Aditi (new)

Aditi (adi92) | 3 comments Mary Ashley from Windmills of the gods

message 8: by Allen45 (new)

Allen45 | 6 comments Windmills of the gods Mary Ashley...she was smart,kind,motherly,sexy,strong...didn't let people walk all over her..i think she was the most genuine character according to the books i,ve read so far.

message 9: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Scates (darciascates) | 3 comments Lara in The Stars Shine down. She bought and sold property like Donald Trump, and still had her husband by her side at the end.

message 10: by Dinakar (new)

Dinakar (msdinakar) | 6 comments Ironically there is only one novel in which a man is the lead character, Doomsday Conspiracy.

I would want to be Commander Robert Bellamy.

message 11: by Adeosun (new)

Adeosun Funsho | 1 comments I WOULD LIKE TO BE LIKE NOELLE PAGE IN "THE OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT" SHE IS POWERFULLY EVOCATIVE

message 12: by Darcia (new)

Darcia Scates (darciascates) | 3 comments I liked Noelle too. She was wonderful in tracking down her first love. However, in the Other Side of Midnight I'd have to be Constantine. He was sooo smart and clever.

message 13: by Maan (new)

Maan Penaflor (maanpenaflor) | 4 comments I'd prefer to be Napoleon Chotas. He's very smart. He inspired me to become a lawyer. He's just so good being one, too bad he died at the end. I like to be Jennifer Parker too or Laura Cameron and find my Philip Adler someday.

message 14: by Chinmoy (new)

Chinmoy Gayan | 7 comments Jeff Stevens!

message 15: by Bhavesh (new)

Bhavesh Mehta (bhaveshmehta) Kate Blackwell from "Master of The Game".

message 16: by Keerthana (new)

Keerthana (Keerthivinodh) | 1 comments Jennifer Parker (Rage of Angels)

message 17: by Nagalakshmi (new)

Nagalakshmi Kumaran | 1 comments i wanna to be Kate blackwell - master of the game and jennifer parker - rage of angels.
By Nagalakshmi K

message 18: by Shreya (new)

Shreya Jaokar | 1 comments I definitely want to be Elizabeth Roffe from BLOODLINE

message 19: by Mary Ann (new)

Mary Ann Baleva (mbaleva) | 3 comments Definitely Kate Blackwell. I read that book more times than I can even count. It doesn't lose it's appeal for me because of the characters. I first read it when I was 14 and the last time was early this year. And I'm already 40. KATE BLACKWELL RULES!! :D

message 20: by Mehak (new)

Mehak Gupta | 1 comments I'd definitely Want to be Noelle Page from the other side of midnight.. She was smart, beautiful, emotionally so strong and what not!! Ah! I was just in love with the character

message 21: by Ekta (new)

Ekta Mallya (ektamallya) Jennifer -Rage of the Angels

message 22: by Esti (new)

Esti | 3 comments Elizabeth Roffe in Bloodline