Knife Edge (Noughts & Crosses, #2) Knife Edge question

Callum's letter
Anne Anne Mar 23, 2013 12:47AM
OH MY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS GREAT! DID I JUST READ WHAT I THINK I READ? I'M NOT EVEN JOKING IM SERIOUSLY CRYING! I HAVE NEVER CRIED SO HARD IN A BOOK TILL NOW. HOW COULD HE? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PLAUSIBLE THEORIES CAUSE THE ONLY ONE I CAN THINK OF IS THAT HE WOULD WANT HER TO MOVE ON AND FORGET ABOUT HIM BUT NO! NO NO NO NO! CAUSE NO ONE IN THEIR SENSIBLE MIND WOULD SEND A LETTER LIKE THAT ... I SERIOUSLY CAN'T EVEN (Sorry in advance if they explain the letter later but, I just read that part and oh god seriously? seriously there better be another letter or I will bring Callum back from the dead and round house kick that boy)

Aha its explained in the next book

could someone please reply back the page number of where callums lettter starts?

I read them awhile ago, but I do think it is explained in the next book, or in this one?

Sorrel (last edited Oct 28, 2013 09:26AM ) Oct 28, 2013 09:26AM   0 votes
That letter broke my heart a little bit as well. It was so horrible, cried for ages. I saw it was necessary but... so sad :-(

why did callum have to die it made the rest boring.besides he didn't mean what he said in the letter because he shouted he loved her when he died. :(

can anyone type up the letter because i can't find my book but i want to show a friend the letter :)

I really don't see how it helped her move on. She still had to bring up his child. Then given his age etc, I guess it would be what he thought was the most logical thing to do. I think he may have been hurt that she had chosen the baby over him where there was opportunity for more procreation long term. Would have been good if the author had wrote another version where she saved him and aborted the baby and the consequences of her decision and how it affected the society around her etc.