Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window (The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window, #1)
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Boy Who Sneaks In My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley → Start Date: April 21, 2013

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kathy | 7950 comments Trisha and I are doing this one for a buddy read and if you want to join that's be awesome!!! :)

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments I'm equal parts excited and nervous for this one!

reviews are all over the board. It seems people either love it or hate it!

:D I think we'll love it!

Kathy | 7950 comments I think this is the one I'm most excited for besides the Jessica Sorensen! :)

harshini  (watchmeread) | 672 comments And I think I will join you guys in this one too lol! Caution I don't read that quickly

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I loved it and hated it at the same time :) But I'm sure you guys will enjoy the ride!

message 6: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments oh my, this one starts tomorrow.
I hope to finish a few books tonight so I'm ready for this one tomorrow!! I can't wait!

Kathy | 7950 comments Yep! I'm going to try reading more than one book at a time. LOL!! Is that your trick Trisha for reading so fast? :P

I'm really really excited for this one!! :)

message 8: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments You know, before I started doing buddy reads, I'd never read more than one book at a time.

Now I've really got a system for keeping the storylines separate.

You get used to it I guess! LOL!

But yea, that's how I suddenly finish 3 or 4 books in one day! because i spent 3 days reading all of them!! LOL!

Kathy | 7950 comments LOL! Yep, I'm going to try reading just 5 chapters of each book, post and then make my rounds!! hahaha :)

message 10: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments hahah!!!LOL! it's good fun! it's an interesting juggle, but you do get used to it.

so tomorrow, 5 chapters?

I might be trying to finish this one tomorrow since I have 3 buddy reads starting on mondy and also our team challenge book

SO, lol but I'll be ready to chat when you are
and I'll post every 5 chapters :D

message 11: by Kathy (new) - rated it 1 star

Kathy | 7950 comments Yep 5 chapters LOL :D Good luck to both of us!! hahhaha

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I'm interested to hear what you guys will think about this book :)

message 13: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments wow, what a shocking first chapter!!!! did you start this one yet!!?? :( so sad...

message 14: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments okay, 2nd chapter done and I've made a decision

(view spoiler)

message 15: by Janna (new)

Janna Marie (jannamarie) | 640 comments Ha, ha! At least you got it all out first! :)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments yes totally agree. I'm not a parent, but it'd freak me out also :)

message 17: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments okay, 10 chapters in...and...

:( I don't like it...You know, I don't mind the story.

but the writing is making me want to pull my hair out.

How many times can someone smirk, wink and smile...

(view spoiler)

but Liam and Angel (view spoiler)

message 18: by Kathy (new) - rated it 1 star

Kathy | 7950 comments Ok I'm starting this one right now!! :)

message 19: by Kathy (new) - rated it 1 star

Kathy | 7950 comments Just finished chapter 2 and yeah the first chapter was really difficult to get through. And yes it's hard to read as a parent, definitely can't be in that frame of mind with this one! :)

I like it so far I guess, I'll know if I like it more tomorrow and I'm off work all day YAY!!! It's 2:30 am right now so I'm signing off for the night. Good night all! :)

Purvika (frostybells) I liked the book.... Except some parts... :p
But while reading I was thinking , how come so many books have the same concept...where boy and girl are friends yet they sleep together...just sleep I mean...
I have read Atleast 5 books with this concept... Now am avoiding this pattern :p

message 21: by Kathy (new) - rated it 1 star

Kathy | 7950 comments Augusti wrote: "I liked the book.... Except some parts... :p
But while reading I was thinking , how come so many books have the same concept...where boy and girl are friends yet they sleep together...just sleep I..."

I can't think of any books where the guy and girl just sleep together without doing anything, I think this is the first one for me.

message 22: by Kathy (new) - rated it 1 star

Kathy | 7950 comments I'm in the middle of chapter 7 and I had to say something about (view spoiler)

message 23: by Kathy (new) - rated it 1 star

Kathy | 7950 comments Just finished chapter 10

At first I wasn't sure about Liam, (view spoiler)

Amber (view spoiler)

And the (view spoiler)

message 24: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments okay, I'm in Chapter 13.
Maybe I've naive but (view spoiler)

I need to stop being a mom when I read this! LOL! I'm cringing too much.... ;P

message 25: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments wow, Chapter 15 was anyone else surprised by the (view spoiler)

message 26: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments and..I'm done.
sorry guys, I didn't like this one

at all.

message 27: by Kathy (new) - rated it 1 star

Kathy | 7950 comments I have about a hundred pages left and I haven't had time to get to it today but I'll finish it tomorrow.

message 28: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 1 star

Trisha | 31440 comments no worries :D

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Trisha wrote: "and..I'm done.

at all."

I had issue with Amber (view spoiler)

message 30: by Kathy (new) - rated it 1 star

Kathy | 7950 comments OK I'm starting to not like this one after the (view spoiler)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Kathy wrote: "OK I'm starting to not like this one after the [spoilers removed]"

That was the worst part of the book for me too.

Inger | 241 comments Yeah, there are a lot of contradictions in this book. Especially considering Amber's character.
I think one shouldn't take this book too seriously and instead just enjoy it :D

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Good point Inger :) I think the book is very entertaining. I loved the beginning and the end.

message 34: by Kathy (new) - rated it 1 star

Kathy | 7950 comments Trisha wrote: "and..I'm done.

at all."

I'm with you Trisha, sorry guys I just didn't like it. I thought it was pretty good right up until (view spoiler) and then it just fell apart for me. I didn't agree with somethings that happened and the direction of the story. I really wanted to like this one. :(

Gisbelle | 27299 comments No need to apologize :) Frankly speaking, I didn't like that part either.