Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) YAY!!!

message 2: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha  | 12561 comments Mod
:) I think my lady post was

"Wait"he called jogging over

He slept in class

message 3: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) yups.

After the dance, Jenna grinned and Ari exclaimed,"Amazing" Jenna noddeda thanks and opened the door. "better get to class. need to finish my homework" Jena smild and shrugged walking off.

Ari walked towars the class when she ran into Logan. "Hey. wait" he stopped her before she could go away. "Look. I didnt mean to be like that. Will you just give me a chance? Like a movie or dinner or something? won't do anything. I promise" he looked s sincere and she sighed,"Why?"
Logan shrugged. "You're pretty and nice..."
Ari blushed. "But just once. ok? And you have to leave me alone after that if I say so."
Logan nodded reluctantly. "ok"
Ari smiled and walked to class sitting down in the seat next to Jason.

Andrew reluctantly stopped. "yessir?"

message 4: by Ayesha (new)

"Hey"he said softly smiling at her

"Don't date"

message 5: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "good morning" she grinned at him and then took out her binder.

Andrew stared at him confused."what? 'm not trying to be rude sir... but I don't think you can force me not to.."

message 6: by Ayesha (new)

"Your very happy this morning "hr smiled

"I know, school policies states I can only speak bit don't bother trying with her

message 7: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "Jenna said that too" she replied doodling on a scratch paper.

"I'm just her friend. And even if I 'bthered' why does it matter? Why are you caring so much if you dont mind me asking?" he tried to stay calm... he was really getting angry at the coach. Why was the coach so against him?

message 8: by Ayesha (new)

"It's just surprising to see on Monday that's all"

He sighed,"because she's like a sister to me"he chose his words carefully

message 9: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "I guess" she shrugged focising on the squiggles she was making.

"I get that... but I'm not like that. And besides, we are just friends," Andrew replied

message 10: by Ayesha (new)

He pealed over her shoulder ,"pretty"

Meh nodded?"just making sure

message 11: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "hmmm?" she looked up and realized he was talking about the random squiggles"thaks" she replied as the first bell rang.

Andrew sighed and nodded"ok. I guess I should go... to your class" he started to run back to the building before Coach could call him again. When he got inside he decided to sit in the very back corner. He didnt sit in his usual seat in the front next to Rose.

message 12: by Ayesha (new)

The looked away as teacher can't in

Rose was starting to wonder if she Elle's or something

message 13: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) tThe teacher told them that they wuld have to do a project where they would have to make a poster to fit some historical event in the 1700s. She sighed when the teacher said," have chosen the groups of three people"
She started to call of the people and each group and what they would do it about. "Ariella Logan and Jason" {lets make it awkward!:P}

Andrew waited for coach to cme in and teach. He read a book not talking to anyone.

message 14: by Ayesha (new)

Ben came in,"morning class, we are going to be starting our first novel studies assignment today"

He groaned inwardly at the Logan lart

message 15: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ati sighed not sure whether to beahppy that Jason was in her group or annoyed about Logan.

Andrew put his book down and listened qietly.

message 16: by Ayesha (new)

After the groans died down he said,"I know I know lame the school board for this one, but I'm letting you guys chose the book as a glass, the books on the board are what you can choose from, you have 10 minutes p discuss wot each other"

message 17: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) the teached gave them the rest of class to plan and sart the projevt. but the rest of cit would be done at home.

Andrew listened at

message 18: by Ayesha (new)

"What do you think?"someone asked him

He got closer her

message 19: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Andrew shrugged,"Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew"

Logan came and sat down offering asmall smile to both. "We got British impact on American revolution" he said.
Ari took out a sheet of paper,"ok. So...." she had no idea where to start. She never rwally liked history. "ummm... on the poster there could be red whitead blue ad thetwo flags clashed together?"

message 20: by Ayesha (new)

(What was the American revolution?)

"Okay"

"Have you read that before?"

message 21: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((independence :) Don't worry! I won't go into details, cause I barely know 'em :P))

Andrew nodded,"It was funny,"

Ari nodded and wrote it down.
Logan nodded,"We could put what the event was on one side and the impact on the British on the other side," he siggested.
"Good idea," Ari quickly wrote it down

message 22: by Ayesha (new)

(Thanks:) we learn French Revolution not British)

He gave some ideas

"Okay.."

message 23: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((Cool! We learned about that in World History last year. Speaking of French Revolution, have you seen Les Miserables?!))

Andrew sighed and raised his hand, asking if he could go to the bathroom.

"alright.... I think I have a poster board at home. And we can find pictures online and print 'em off," she shrugged

message 24: by Ayesha (new)

(Forst five Mins :( it'a downloaded and sitting on my iPad o just sit have time)

Ben nodded
Rose headed over to Ben,"Ben I need my field trip form signed"she said softly
He sighed sharing his head but sat down to read it

"Okay

message 25: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((I haven't seen the movie, but last night my high school put it on as a musical and it WAS AMAZING!))

Ari nodded looking at Jason,"So when do you want to finish this?" she glanced at Logan who shrugged.

message 26: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Andrew walked out and washed his face wondering if he could just tell the office what the coach was doing. They weren't supposed to be rude like this, especially to just one student.

message 27: by Ayesha (new)

(Wow)

"A week at most"

She tanked him and went back to discussing

message 28: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "Ok... but where?" she asked uneasily. She could feel the tension in the group, but Logan was either ignoring it or not noticing.
Logan shrugged,"Can't do it at my place. But maybe at the bookstore next to the coffee shop? We could work on it this whole week from 7 to 8? That way no after school activities can get in the way?"

Andrew just shook his head and went back in. Maybe if it continued he would report it to the principal. But he understood that ben was just being protective, though he still didn't understand why.

message 29: by Ayesha (new)

"Fine with me"he looked at her

She was slipping out when she saw him in the hallway,"hi"

message 30: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "okay," Ari shrugged and took out her planner. She wrote down: Bring posterboard.7-8 and then looked at Jason,"Will you pick me up?"

"Hi," he smiled at her and then went into class, not looking at Coach Ben.

message 31: by Ayesha (new)

She sighd really confused

"Sure

message 32: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Andrew sighed sitting in the back.

Ari smiled,"ok. I guess we can all bring sppliesand stuff..." she trailed off. Well his was awkward... She sighed and leaned back in her seat.

message 33: by Ayesha (new)

She came back a few minutes later as Ben was handing out the books

He sighd feeling the same way as he divided the supplies

message 34: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Andrew took the book and opened it to the first page.

Ari zoned out and ended up staring at her binder and smiling. She was thinking about yesterday.

message 35: by Ayesha (new)

He was trying to get her back

She sighed confused

message 36: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "hmm?" Ari blinked and looked at him. "oh. sorry" she blushed and managed to smile.
Logan sighed. He could tell she really liked Jason. He was hopeless if she liked him. He wanted to change. He'd made some pretty bad mistakes, but he was done with that... and he wanted to prove he was a good guy so he could get Jenna back.

Andrew made sure coach wasnt looking and looked at Rose mouthing the words: "Sorry for getting you in trouble."

message 37: by Ayesha (new)

She looked at him confused and secretly texted him she sucked at mouthing,'what are you talking about?im not in trouble with him '

He chuckled

message 38: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ari smiled a little. When the bell rang she stood up so quickly that the binder flew off her desk and landed on the floor causing all te papers to fly out. "Oh gosh" she exclaimed getting on her knees and picking up as many papers as she could.
Logan wasn't there when this happened. He was already out of the class before the bell even rang or else he would have helped.

"For getting you in trouble for when you went to the job interview" he replied quickly putting his phone up. The bell rang and he got up and packed his bag.

message 39: by Ayesha (new)

He knelt down ad. Helped her out

She went after room as she stepped out spotting him,"Andrew wait up a sec"

message 40: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ari was reaching for the same paper as him and their hands brushed together. Ari blished abd quickly moved her hand away. "thanks"

Andrew stopped"hey" he smiled.

message 41: by Ayesha (new)

"Hi"she smiled,"how are you?"

My pleasure

message 42: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ari sighed and stood up putting the papers into the binder as quickly as she could.

Andrew shrugged,"It's Monday" as if that explained it all.

message 43: by Ayesha (new)

"New sung ?"he asked the tip paper in his pile being lyrics

She smiled and nodded,"hey I wanted to tell you don't worry about it, getting that job was my dream and thank you

message 44: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ari's eys widened,"Wh-what?" she asked. She didn't tell him about being Brianna C. yet! How id he know?! se looked at him.

Andrew smiled,"Your welcome. I knew you'd get the job"

message 45: by Ayesha (new)

"Thanks"

"Are these lyrics to a so g?"he asked

message 46: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Ari glanced at the paper and turned red. "ummm... yeah" she managed to say.

Andrew grinned and nodded,"yup" popping the p sound.

message 47: by Ayesha (new)

She giggled,"I'll see you after class?i had a few things to ask you, I'd your okay with it I suck at understand ok English, help me with
Some words?"

"It's nice

message 48: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) "Yeah sure" he smild at her as the next bell rang. He would be late if h didn't leave now. "Gotta go. see ya later" he said quickly before running to his class... or acually speed walking.

Ari took it,"...thanks" she mumbled and then muttered somthing in Italian as the bell rang. "Better go. Thanks" she said quickly and started to run to class.

Jenna was in dance class waiting for Rose so the coul practie and stuff.

message 49: by Ayesha (new)

She sighed and made her way to class with the net saying she could dance bit she wasn't allowed to be part of the stretches they did

He sighed

message 50: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Jenna smild a her,"hey. so are you ok?"

Ari went to her next class.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155