Divergent Enough For You? discussion

What do you guys predict will happen in the third book?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (nerding) | 31 comments Mod
I would like to hear your guys crackpot theories :P

message 2: by Katrina (new)

oh and we now have 7 members !!! yay!

message 3: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (QueenRiptide) | 4 comments I'm guessing Edith Prior is Tris's grandmother and they'll get into a fight, because Tris is her grandmother or maybe Tris will glare at her and be like "i should've known it was you" and then some backstory or whatever

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 20 comments I really don't have the slightest idea. As far as I can tell, there's not a lot of foreshadowing in these books. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a big battle, and at the end of the book their maybe going to go out into the real world.

message 5: by Katrina (new)

Endra wrote: "I really don't have the slightest idea. As far as I can tell, there's not a lot of foreshadowing in these books. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a big battle, and at the end of the book their m..."

It for sure will be a surprise so we just need to wait patiently now

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 20 comments Katrina wrote: "Endra wrote: "I really don't have the slightest idea. As far as I can tell, there's not a lot of foreshadowing in these books. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a big battle, and at the end of th..."

That's a lot easier said then done. It seems like all the series's I read always have one book to finish it. It's really starting to frustrate me. Remind me not to read a series that isn't finished.