Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Book/Author/Series/Genre > Looking for this book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tina (new)

Tina Nguyen (thenguyenclan) | 1 comments Hello everybody! Not sure if I posted in the correct forum or not, but I was wondering if you all could help me. I am looking for the name and/or author of this book. This is a brief synopsis:

There is this brother and sister who have possibly been abused? Then the brother is a co-owner of a bar with his best friend. The friend falls in love with the sister. The girl wants to be an archaeologist, so she leaves to go on an expedition somewhere. The boy cheats on her with this girl (I shall call her the hussy). Long story short at the very end of the book the hussy kidnaps(?) the girlfriend because she was jealous that the couple got back together, and she slits the girls wrists.

At the end of the story there is an HEA, but I can't for the life of me figure out what he name of the book is. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much!!

Tina

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melaina) | 1339 comments Sorry Tina, it sounds like a great book though!

message 3: by Luke (new)

Luke Brown (drlamb) | 3 comments Tina, maybe you should check out Hot Romances of Essie. See it on Amazon at;
http://www.amazon.com/Hot-Romances-of...