YA :-) discussion

How did you find this group?

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
I just was wondering how people were finding our group, so feel free to comment if you want. I know I invited a lot of you, but still, for the people I didn't invite, I was just wondering.

message 2: by Cassondra (new)

Cassondra (bookworm1515) | 66 comments you invited me :) thx by the way this group is really fun and a great stress reliever

message 3: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
cool. I think I invited a lot of the people in this group but some people just randomly show up and I wonder how they figured out about my tiny little group.

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (meghan-dillon1hotmailcom) | 268 comments Mod
haha, I wonder
you invited me

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
ha, ha

message 6: by Shaylee (new)

Shaylee Ford (shayleeford) | 43 comments Lauren invited me. Hey u guys im writing a book on here. Pleses read and comment on it in my profile. Thanks!

message 7: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Cool. I read the first part of your book and I really enjoyed it. You should keep writing!

message 8: by Jace (new)

Jace Bullough (jaceb247) | 23 comments Just sorta stumbled onto you guys, I hope you don't mind.

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) JAB wrote: "Just sorta stumbled onto you guys, I hope you don't mind."

yea same here. i stumbled on this group here, and found kind of interesting.

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) hey.

message 11: by Ariana (new)

Ariana | 60 comments Mod
I got invited!

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Ariana wrote: "I got invited!"

i found on GR

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) :)

message 14: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
JAB wrote: "Just sorta stumbled onto you guys, I hope you don't mind."

No thats great!!! We are super glad to have you! most of the people in this group were invited so its awesome to know that people are now just randomly finding us. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Annie wrote: "JAB wrote: "Just sorta stumbled onto you guys, I hope you don't mind."

No thats great!!! We are super glad to have you! most of the people in this group were invited so its awesome to know that pe..."

yea it was rather cool and kind of interesting as well.

message 16: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "JAB wrote: "Just sorta stumbled onto you guys, I hope you don't mind."

No thats great!!! We are super glad to have you! most of the people in this group were invited so its awesome t..."

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Annie wrote: "Olivia wrote: "Annie wrote: "JAB wrote: "Just sorta stumbled onto you guys, I hope you don't mind."

No thats great!!! We are super glad to have you! most of the people in this group were invited s..."

yea.

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) can we invited other people, on this group here?

message 19: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "can we invited other people, on this group here?"

Ya, that would be great!!!!!!

message 20: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyloouxo) | 12 comments I typed in '' Distopian'' and it gave me some groups so I just clicked on this one :D

message 21: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Kylee wrote: "I typed in '' Distopian'' and it gave me some groups so I just clicked on this one :D"

that is cool.@Annie ok. have good day today out there girl.

message 22: by Shapeshifter (new)

Shapeshifter | 2 comments I just randomly found this group. Hope you don't mind.

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Shapeshifter wrote: "I just randomly found this group. Hope you don't mind."

yea same here as well. i was looking for diff group, then i stumbled, on this new group that here.

message 24: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Great to have you guys!!!! It is so awesome that people are just randomly finding this group now!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I was going to read 'if I stay' at the page of that book I saw this group was currently reading it so I joined it.

message 26: by Edit~A (new)

Edit~A (edit-a) I just searched, and then it came out, and I was like I should join this group, and yaaay I'm here :D

message 27: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (meghan-dillon1hotmailcom) | 268 comments Mod
Isa wrote: "I was going to read 'if I stay' at the page of that book I saw this group was currently reading it so I joined it."

Really? It showed our group? Cool! :D

message 28: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Isa wrote: "I was going to read 'if I stay' at the page of that book I saw this group was currently reading it so I joined it."

Oh, cool! Glad to have you!

message 29: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Edit~A wrote: "I just searched, and then it came out, and I was like I should join this group, and yaaay I'm here :D"

Yay!! And we are glad you are here!

message 30: by Precious (new)

Precious | 90 comments I was looking at if I stay. and it said 'featured groups' or something like that. :)

message 31: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Precious wrote: "I was looking at if I stay. and it said 'featured groups' or something like that. :)"

i found it on GR that on here.

message 32: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) how did everyone else find it?

message 33: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Precious wrote: "I was looking at if I stay. and it said 'featured groups' or something like that. :)"

Cool! I think another person found it that way too! Yay!!

message 34: by Annie (new)

Annie | 891 comments Mod
Olivia wrote: "Precious wrote: "I was looking at if I stay. and it said 'featured groups' or something like that. :)"

i found it on GR that on here."

did you just find it in a search?