Ox's School for Gifted and Marvellous Youngsters (X-men, Justice League and Avengers RP) discussion

Classes > Hallway

Comments Showing 1-50 of 430 (430 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 4578 comments Mod
Rogue walks through the hall and slinks into a supply closet where she slowly goes down. Her hands running through her white bangs. She tried to hold back tears so none of her students would see that she was crying.

message 2: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rogue burried her face into her hands and let the tears fall. She felt heartbroken that he had fallen in love with someone else. She kept the closet locked as she silently cried to herself.

message 3: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

She tried to stop the crying but it wouldn't end

message 4: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

When she had finaly stopped crying she dried her face and went to her class room.

Avril of Themyscira Harriet closed Rogue's sure silently then tan down the hall, crying, not intent on where she was going. Just somewhere else

Avril of Themyscira She struggled, pushing against his broad chest as she saw all the future choices he could make. "Let me go!" she cried

Avril of Themyscira "Well, you're not helping," she said, walking ahead and shutting her eyes tightly as Coit came between the two.

Avril of Themyscira Coit picked him up by the scruff of the neck as Etta raised an eyebrow, shaking her head.

Avril of Themyscira She slowly pet him, though her thoughts were distant, and focused on Rogue's hazy future.

Avril of Themyscira She shook her head but scratched his ears slowly. "Quit," she said, her eyes half-smiling.

((We need something dramatic to happen. Is Silvermoonwolf on for something with Rogue?))

Avril of Themyscira ((got it. Can do. And Silvermoon is the username of the person playing Rogue))

Avril of Themyscira She pulled her handback as his futures overloaded her mind. She shoved him into the lockers. "Get away from me!" she cried, scowling. "You're a devil! Leave me alone!" she cried, Coit leaping in front of her. She straightened and tensed as she recalled Remy's warning.

Avril of Themyscira "You never leave me alone! Can't you see?" she motioned to the people watching her. "People avoid me like a disease! I like it that way, so I can't see their future! But you push yourself on me and it hurts!" she screamed, and muttered unintelligibly in Cajun.

Avril of Themyscira She sighed, hating to talk so much. "I can see better without being touched. But you..you leave me alone." she said finally, looking off to the side and exhaling loudly.

Avril of Themyscira She screamed and picked him up, forcing him into the wall, her face furious as she tried to block the possible futures racing past her eyes. "Get. Away!"

Avril of Themyscira She pushed him away. "You are weak. I do not have time for weak men," she said without remorse. "How could I love someone so pathetic?" she spat, tensing.

Avril of Themyscira Her eyes darkened blood red as she stood like a soldier, approaching him. "You lie! You evil devil you lie!" she screamed, smashing him into a locker and indenting the door to it, her fingers leaving bruises where they grabbed his neck. "You EVER say that again, I will kill you," she turned and walked off, Coit growling ferociously at the boy. She called him in Cajun and he turned, following.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine walked down the corridor, looking for anyone to talk too. She saw Shifty and frowned, running over to him. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" She asked him, worried.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk :P))

Katherine looked confused but nodded and left.

message 20: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rogue walked through to get the medicine. Her thoughts running wildly through her mind. She stopped and suddenly punched a locker, denting it and injuring her hand. "CRAP!" She yelled out.

message 21: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rogue turned and looked at Garth. "I'm fine." She lied and rubbed her knuckles which had begun to bleed.

message 22: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"It's nothing important. Just a bit of an outburst." Rogue pulled on her glove to help clot the bleeding. "You don't need to be concerned."

message 23: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"I go by Rogue. I teach Power Contol." Rogue said before walking down to get the medicine.

message 24: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"You're a teacher here?"

message 25: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"Oh." Rogue went into a closet and took a first aid box full of medicines and stuff.

message 26: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"Yeah. You know that comment reminds me of what the professor would say." Rogue let out a very unconvincing smile as her thoughts still lingered on Remy.

message 27: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"What?" Rogue was confused.

message 28: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rogue's heart began to race. How on Earth did he know she was with them at one point? She shook her head. "I'm with the X-Men, the brotherhood are just mutants who think they're better."

message 29: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"Yes, I believe we just had a fight with them and Morgana." She snapped.

message 30: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"All I can figure out in the chaos was someone shouting out Fatal Five." Rogue said turning to head back to her classroom

Loki silently appeared by some lockers and watched the conversation curiously with a grin.

message 31: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"Why?" Rogue glanced at him.

Loki smirked as they completely ignored his presence as they passed him. The perfect time to follow them. He thought.

message 32: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"Wow, and I thought we had it bad. The X-Men are constantly being attacked by Magneto, Mystique, and The Brotherhood. They tried poisoning the Professor through Cerebral. The device that finds other mutants." She looked at him worried. "We won't let them get you, I promise."

Loki followed and listened. Boy did he just want to bust out laughing at them. They didn't know the meaning of pain, and they complained far too much.

message 33: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rogue nodded. "I can imagine by the way you explain them."

Loki had to hold back a snort as best he could. Mortals, he thought.

message 34: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"I hope so too." Rogue said. "Listen we're all regrouped in my classroom, if you like you can come in."

Loki rolled his eyes at their conversation.
((Uh... Loki would call on his army. Army of Fangirls! lol kidding.))

message 35: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

((What eves. Loki can be all sexy and kill them that way. Sorry I'm one of his 200 million fangirls. I'll post first at my room.))

message 36: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

((._.))

message 37: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

((He's still awesome and sexy))

message 38: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

((They're evenly matched! And she does not cover up too well.))

message 39: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 690 comments (Oh)

message 40: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

ALL ABLE BODIED PERSONELL REPORT TO SCHOOL HALL! IMMEDIATLY!!

message 41: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) Raven wondered the halls, hovering just above the ground. She was low enough that she cape touched the ground, so no one could that she was really hovering. She hadn't got a scedule yet.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn wonders into the hall and notices Raven "Hi."

message 43: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Hey." Raven says plainly. Since she came here no one has said anything to her, this girl was the first.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments Gwyn smiles kindly and holds out her hand "I'm Gwyn. It's nice to meet you."

message 45: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "Raven" She looks at the Gwyn's hand but doesn't take it she doesn't really like touching other people. "Do you know where I could get a scedule?" She asks her.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments "I haven't an idea as I don't have one either." Gwyn drops her hand

message 47: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) "So your new here to?" She asked as she looked up and down the hall for the principle's office.

message 48: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (f3arvampgirl) ((Hey gtg I have school and softball.))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments "Yep." Gwyn does a random backflip

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 1419 comments ((It's fine, have fun!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9