Sci-fi books that aren't as well known discussion

Sci fi books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan Self | 8 comments Mod
So we need more books added to the list of books on our main page, please just add ones that you like or know of.

message 2: by Sonja (new)

Sonja | 3 comments Back in the late 80's, I started reading a sci fi paperback that I never got to finish. Unfortunately, don't remember the title or author :P but it is my quest to find it and finish it. In the time the book was set, flesh was consider inferior to machine because it would wear out and die. The trendy thing to do was to prepare your body with some kind of liquid drink so you could have parts of your body replaced with bionics. If anyone has ever heard of a book like this, would you please throw a title my way? Thanks.

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Hopefully someone will find it for you :D this is exactly why I wanted to make a group like this, you never know what could happen! :D

message 4: by John (new)

John (machstem) | 5 comments Sonja wrote: "Back in the late 80's, I started reading a sci fi paperback that I never got to finish. Unfortunately, don't remember the title or author :P but it is my quest to find it and finish it. In the time..."

You make sure you post when you figure it out, that sounds like a great story.

message 5: by Sonja (new)

Sonja | 3 comments Don't worry, I will ;)

message 6: by Jordan (new)

I found something while browsing of Amazon that kind of sounds like it(Archeologists of Shadows Volume #1), but it is more recent. Just in case someone was interested in this type of story. I'm still keeping a lookout for you. :D

message 7: by Sonja (new)

Sonja | 3 comments Jordan wrote: "I found something while browsing of Amazon that kind of sounds like it(Archeologists of Shadows Volume #1), but it is more recent. Just in case someone was interested in this type of story. I'm s..."

Wow, read a review. It sounds like a good one to read in the meantime. :)