Ox's School for Gifted and Marvellous Youngsters (X-men, Justice League and Avengers RP) discussion

Classes > Dancing Room

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow ran in the Class

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 769 comments Cara ran to the class and saw other people. 'Great, first day and i am late to my first class.' she thought

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow look at the teavher giving instuchtion

message 4: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 769 comments Cara listened to the teacher.(who's that?)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(no idea .-.)

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 769 comments (lets just say they told us to do our own dances or something..)
Cara did some stretches as she listened to the teacher

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(okay)
Snow did the same

message 8: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Rue Fleur (mardigrasdemon) | 4578 comments Mod
Lily walked in and looked at the teacher.

((Can it be my Character Tracy Addison who could teach them some Rythmic gymnastics?))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure))

Snow started to do her dane it look awesome and graceful

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 769 comments As soon as the teacher said they could do free dances Cara started to do Fouetté rond de jambe en tournant

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow did her dance it was amazing because she had snow coming out of her hands

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 769 comments (oh ya the move cara is doing is that move where the dancer continuosly spins)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

(( wont she get dizzy?))

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 769 comments (ya after a while)
Cara stopped before she got to dizzy

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((:D))

Snow stopped because it was the end of class

message 16: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Tracy walked over to Lily holding a baby carrier. "Hey Lily."
"Tracy, you're a teacher here? And you brought Nicolas." Lily looked at the three month old blonde baby boy.
"Can't leave him with his father. And yeah. Why aren't you dancing?" Tracy asked.

((Sorry she had a baby and can't leave him.))

message 17: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 769 comments (class over?)
Cara did the waltz

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(yeS)
sNOW got out in the hall and whent in the libary

message 19: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

((Aw she didn't get to teach.))

message 20: by Stephanie (last edited Apr 07, 2013 01:40PM) (new)

Stephanie | 769 comments Cara left class and went to the hall
(cont. in school hall)

message 21: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Tracy begin setting mats out as Lily held Nicolas.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 678 comments Theo the good ❄❤☕ wrote: "Calla_Wolf wrote: "She smiles and blushes "I've never been in there before "she gently squeezes his hand"

He leads her out of the room"

as she goes with him she asks "don't we need a teacher or someone watching us in there?" she holds his hand gently

Ghost~still Luna~ | 678 comments she nods "ok " then kisses him gently on the lips and smiles blushing and whispers " i know you won't hurt and i would never be afraid of you"

Ghost~still Luna~ | 678 comments she blushes a little more "thank you "
((ok))

message 25: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Tracy watched as Sabrina walked in. She finished with the mat on the back half of the room. She then stood up and walked over. "Hi, I'm the teacher in here for awhile. That was pretty good."

message 26: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

"It's fine. I'm sorry if I didn't say anything, I was getting some mats out." Tracy smiled and then picked up her baby. "Oh this is my three month old son Nicolas."

message 27: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Tracy watched silently.

message 28: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) Loraine entered the not-so-crowded Dancing Room. She breathed in relief. She could now stay in a place where no couples were making out. The PDAs all over the school were making her cringe.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((XP))

message 30: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) Loraine scanned the room. Aside from the few others on the dancing floor, she spotted a couple of... well, couples sitting on the side. She approached them. And according to her telepathic mind, they were named Sabina and Derek.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Snow walk with her and said "ello"

message 32: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) "Hi," she replied. "Am I interrupting something?" She smiled at Sabina.

message 33: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) "Nah," she said. "I don't feel like dancing." Loraine managed a smile.

(Just friends?)

message 34: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) Loraine didn't come here to dance, yes. Just to separate herself from those tongue-tied couples scattered all over the school. She settled on watching them.

message 35: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) (Okay, so Derek's taken?)

message 36: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) (Oh, okay! But at least the PDA in this room is quite... uhm, limited? HAHA. Not like the ones I'm reading in other threads.)

message 37: by kirstin ✿ (new)

kirstin ✿ (shoutohdoroki) (Me too. I can't relate. Okay, see yah)

message 38: by Rue Fleur, Romy lover (new)

Tracy stood up from the mats and went to the front. "I see more have filed in. I'll be teaching in here for awhile, you can call me Tracy or Prototype. How about we try some choreographs that I have done before, very simple and fun."

message 39: by Tess (new)

Tess | 6 comments Plugging in her iPod, Savvy gets herself ready for some ballet. "Ah, I can at least dance and my fears will vanish." Doing piques across the room in her pointe shoes she hears a voice. "You look gorgeous doing those." Says the strange voice. Savvy stops abruptly. "Who is it?" She says nervously. She hasn't really met anyone since she showed up this morning. "Take that back, you always look gorgeous." The voice continues on. Catching her balance Savvy nervously peers towards the double doors that lead to the hallway. In the middle is a boy with slicked back hair. Who could this be?