Life of Teens and Families discussion

Houses > The "Club House"

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 80 comments Mod
When Johnny Fox's parents died in a car accident, they left their 3 story mansion, (not including the 4 basements) to him.

The group uses it as headquarters, the Leader is in charge, even though Johnny owns the house.

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny sat on the couch in the living room. He had been sent there, to be scolded by the braniacs.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Ashton walked in the living room, behind his twin and glared at Johnny. He took off his fake glasses and stuffed them in his oversized pockets.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked up at him and smiled sheepishly.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Ashton rolled his eyes and grinned slightly. "She's making me," he mouthed.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny nodded. His stomach growled. He had his food taken away from him, all day for 3 days in a row, for pranking. He was starving.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Ashton felt guilty, the kid hasn't eaten in a long time. "Abby? Could we just let him eat once? It's not like we aren't used to this."

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny held his stomach and groaned a bit.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 12 comments Geo walked in and looked around, someone stole her song book

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Geo's book fell out from behind Johnny. He quickly grabbed it and sat on it.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Mahala walked in and joined everyone."What's he done this time?" she asked as she took a seat

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny's stomach growled even louder. He groaned with hunger.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "starving, again.... really?" she questioned them laughing "Squirt, what did you do thid time?"

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny pouted. "I blew up their lab, and then I stole Geo's book." He told her.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Why do you keep doing it, if you keep getting into trouble?" she questioned

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

"It's fun." He then hid something behind his back. He had stolen, and broken her mirror.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Enjoy the outcomes" She told him as she checked out her nails

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

He then dropped the mirror, and the broken pieces shattered even more.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Mahala jumped "Watch it! you could cut my skin... that would mean scarring"

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

He picked up a piece of glass, and threatened to scratch her with it.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Get lost!" she screamed as she ran across the room to avoid him

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

He dropped it and held his hand as if in pain. Some blood dripped onto the floor. He tried not to cry.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Thats what you get!" She told him "It's called Karma!"

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

He flinched. He sniffled and sat down on the couch, pouting as he held his hand in pain.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "hmmf" she crossed her arms and nodded her head once

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

He got up, slipped, and fell. His arm landed on the pile of glass and was cut up even more. He sat up and couldn't help but cry.

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked over at her with big watery eyes. He was silently sobbing his eyes out, due to the pain he was in. "I-it hurts."

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

((g2g2bed))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Abbey (Thing 1 ^_^) came into the club house, "Hey what's happening," she asked.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Ashton looked at her. "Johnny got himself cut from a broken mirror."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(can we be thing 1 and thing 2? I think that'd be hilarious)

"Why did he do that?" she asked, thinking he did it on purpose, "Why would you do that?" she looked at Johnny

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay! Lol ^_^))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Johnny, you deserve that," she said, sticking her nose in the air, "You destroyed m- our lab, and now you must starve," she said. She gave him a bandage, "here," she handed it to him

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Ashton rolled his eyes. "He hasn't eaten in three days, and he does this everyday."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"HE DESTRROYED MY LAB!" she practically screamed, "but I guess he can have a biscuit or something," she waved her hand

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” He glared at her. "Our lab, not your lab. Our lab," He said calmly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right." she said, "Sorry,"

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” He shook his head. "You've never gotten used to saying it."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have so!" she argued, "I was just angry so It slipped my mouth," she reasoned

(Should they be the kind of siblings that fight and argue or love each other? Lol)

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” (( sibling rivalry and fighting all the time ))

"You said m before said our lab a couple minutes ago." He crouched near Johnny and looked at his arm.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay that's what I was thinking! ^_^))

"no I didn't," she said, "What are you doing? you can't help him, he has to be punished,"

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” "Sure lets punish him while he's starving bleeding. Because that isn't child abuse!" He said sarcastically. He wrapped up Johnny's arm.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Humph." she crossed her arms. She was acting very immature, and she knew it. "Whatever," she said

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Ashton glared at her. "For gods sakes! Why can't we just lift the punishments! He won't stop but we are used to it!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I said whatever!" she yelled, "That means I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, he can be free," she said, waving her hand about in the air,

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” "It seems like you do, come one we're taking him to his room."

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked up at them and grabbed his stomach. He bowed his head in shame, and slowly walked to his parent's bedroom. It was the only place that he felt close to them. He laid on the bed and hugged a pillow.

Pennie “ᙓᕓᙓᖇϒ〇ᘉᙓ’ᔕ ᙧᙓᖳᖇᗪ‚ ᖳ’ᙨ ᙪᖳᔓᗩᖇᖇᙓ” Ashton had gotten some crackers from the kitchen on the way. He put five out in front of Johnny. "You haven't eaten anything and your stomach needs to adjust. Just eat this and I'll wait thirty minutes to give you some more."

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny ate them slowly and then hugged Ashton. "Th-thank you."

« previous 1