The Nexus discussion

Black Moon (Paige Tailor, #1)
This topic is about Black Moon
ARR'sCOMPLETED (post review) > ARR # 72 - BLACK MOON (Paige Tailor Series #1) by Jessica McQuay

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Mar 25, 2013 04:04PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3016 comments Mod
Black Moon (Paige Tailor, #1) by Jessica McQuay Jessica McQuay

Genre: YA/NA Paranormal Fantasy

Black Moon (Paige Tailor Series #1)

Book Description:

"Am I losing my mind?"

Paige couldn't help but question her sanity. What other explanation could there be for her hearing a conversation held barely above a whisper in the back of a classroom full of students? What about coming home to find one of those very classmates lying in wait in the darkness of her home, ready to attack her?

Confused, frustrated and feeling every ounce of her social ostracism, Paige confides in the one person she's always been able to count on: her mom. But when her mom reveals a deeply rooted, unbelievable family secret, Paige discovers her world is filled with more than she ever imagined possible. A world where fairytales live alongside nightmares and secrets are the glue that binds them together. Suddenly no one is who they seem and Paige is faced with more questions than answers. Can she survive in a world filled with creatures scarier than anything she could imagine and where deceit runs as thick as blood? Or will the truth send her over the edge?

Be one of the first 25 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

1. Angie - wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com
2. Ari - Jynxirouge@gmail.com
3. David - Davidestesbooks(at)gmail(com)
4. Tee - tfreidus@hotmail.com
5. Susan - sashcraft@shaw.ca
6. Jacqueline - pierce2697@gmail.com
7. Claire - dreadfort77@gmail.com
8. Jennifer - jennifer.m.ricketts@gmail.com
9. Maghie Ghali - fire.shadow@hotmail.co.uk
10. Amy - amy.colegrove@yahoo.com

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 28 comments Angie~wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jynxirouge@gmail.com
kindle

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Davidestesbooks(at)gmail(com) mobi please!

message 5: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

Hi Ari and David there is only pdf available does that work for you?

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Oh darn, sorry I didn't even check the formats. Unfortunately I can't do PDFs :(

message 7: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

David have you ever tried this I sometimes convert my pdf's over to mobi (format isn't always the best but then sometimes its perfect)

http://www.online-convert.com/

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Oh hmm never tried it but maybe I'll give it a go. Thanks for the tip! Count me back in!

message 9: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Mar 23, 2013 07:18AM) (new)

lol it could be for future use....I just love sharing info lol

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson (teeloveskylejacobson) | 2 comments tfreidus@hotmail.com

Susan Ashcraft (sashcraft) | 36 comments I can't do PDFs but I saw where you explained how to convert PDF to mobi. The story sounds interesting and I would like to read it.
sashcraft@shaw.ca
If the conversion doesn't work I can read it from my computer instead.
Thanks

David Estes (davidestesbooks) Tana wrote: "lol it could be for future use....I just love sharing info lol"

Well we love when you do!

Jessica McQuay (jessica27) | 6 comments Hey guys,

I'll send out emails tonight when I'm home. Thank you so much for signing up. :-)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) No worries and no hurry :) Thanks for the free read Jessica!!

message 15: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline | 9 comments I would love to read this:)

pierce2697@gmail.com

Jessica McQuay (jessica27) | 6 comments I emailed everyone to this point! Thank you again. =)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 1 comments I'd love to read & review this book it looks really interesting! My email is dreadfort77@gmail.com & a pdf would be great. Hope to hear back from someone soon. Thanks Clare

Jessica McQuay (jessica27) | 6 comments Sent you an email, Clare. =)

message 19: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer  Ricketts (Donnie Darko Girl) | 6 comments I'd love to review this! :)
jennifer.m.ricketts@gmail.com

message 20: by Maghie (last edited Mar 25, 2013 01:43AM) (new)

Maghie Ghali | 4 comments Maghie Ghali
fire.shadow@hotmail.co.uk

message 21: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

sent in your requests

message 22: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy Would love to!

amy.colegrove@yahoo.com

Jessica McQuay (jessica27) | 6 comments Got everyone to this point! You should all have an email from me. =)