Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Getting Started > Hogwarts Rules

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor, Head Girl (last edited Mar 23, 2013 01:04PM) (new)

Taylor | 111 comments Mod
Please Read Before You Create your Character!!!

1- I will not sing Magic by BOB when I get my wand.

2- I will not see what happens when I stand Professor Lockheart In front of a boggart.

3- I'm not aloud to sing 'i will survive' while running with harry away from Lord Voldemort.

4- I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.

5- I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.

6- I will not ask Voldemort to try and blow his nose.

7- It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.

8- It is not necessary to yell "BAM" every time I Apparate.

9- I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work".

10- : Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.

11- I will not go around telling first years that Snape is Batman in disguise.

12- : I will not go to the lake and ask the merpeople if they have seen Ariel lately...

13- No using Wingardium Leviosa to have Cedric Diggory be the disco ball at your parties.

14- I am not allowed to jump of the top stairs while they are changing with a parachute while saying hello to all the paintings on my way!

15- I will not tell first years that if they go to the room where Fluffy is, they get 100 Galleons.

16- I will not trap Rita Skeeter in a jar as a beetle and pretend she disappeared just so i can interview harry in a broom closet ;)

17- I will not say "I got your nose" to Lord Voldemort to distract him.

18- I will not feed phoenixes firecrackers.

19- I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand.

20- I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion

21- I will not steal Luna's shoes, hide them at the top of an arch and convince her it was the nargles.

22- I will not make "OMGWTF" a spell.

23- I must not interrupt and shout 'WOO! Way to go' every time Dumbledore or anyone makes a speech in The Great Hall.

24- I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort.

25- I do not have a Tom Felton Patronus :(

26- I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.

27- I will NEVER put Fred, George, Peeves and the Marauders in one room just to see what happens.

28- I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals.

29- I will not ask Dumbledore if I can sing "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga at the Opening Feast.

30- I may not ask Professor Flitwick where Snow-White is.

31- I will not try and imitate Snape's voice from a wall and sneak up on first years just to scare them.

32- I will stop referring to showering as "giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful".

33- I may not tease the House Elves with clothing.

34- known in Death Eater circles as "Dobby's Homeboy."

35- When applying for a job at The Ministry Of Magic after graduation, I should not put ''Lord Voldemort'' as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.

36- I will not follow potions instructions in reverse just to see what Happens.

37- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 30 seconds, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.

38-When Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I will not Point at the Dark Mark and say... To the Bat mobile Robin ;)

39- I will not point my wand at a muggle and sing i got the magic in me.

40- I will not go to a Justin Bieber concert and run up on stage screaming "Avada Kadavra"

41- I will not see what happens when I stand Professor Lockhart In front of a boggart.

42- I will not say, " I got your nose! " to Voldemort and run away laughing.

43- I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick.

44- I will not sneak into Dumbledore's Office just to talk to the Sorting hat about my problems with my house.

45- I may not knock of Professor Snape's door on Halloween and demand candy.

46-I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years DADA teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.

47- I will not add "according to the prophecy" at the end of all my sentences to raise my Divination grade.

48-"Supercalafragilisticexpialadocious" is not a spell.

Post this to show that you have read and understand the rules

I Have read and understand these rules and I will do my best to follow them

message 2: by Mpiggy (new)

Mpiggy I have read and understand these rules and I will try to do my best to follow them

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have read and understand these rules and I will do my best to follow them