dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Home of Dmitri Dylan Drake, Dakota Damien Drake and Nathan Gavin Mitchel

Other Residents:
Christopher Tyler Drake (father)
Evelyn Mabel Drake (Dmitri's daughter)
Ezra Mason Drake (Dmitri's son)

message 2: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Annabel smiled at the bouncing children but frowned when she noticed the time. It was getting late and the kids needed to get ready in case they fell asleep later. "Alright Evelyn and Ezra it's time to get your pajama on!" Gathering them in her arms she eloped them change and brush their teeth. "Now we can watch a movie," She told them as she led them back into the living room and put a blanket on top of them. Looking at the movies Dmitri had she popped in Scobby Doo as she checked the time again. Her move night with Nathan wasn't until later so she had some time to kill. Besides she loved kids especially these two and it saddens her that they don't have a mother by choice. Sliding a hand there hair she kissed both of their heads as she sat down on the couch next to theirs and started doing her homework.

message 3: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Dmitri opened the door and walked into the house. He hung his coat on the coat stand and made his way down the hall to the living room. It had been an okay day at work. He came in to see Annabel in the room with Evelyn and Ezra watching Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, the live action movie. It was an okay movie but they seemed to love it. When they saw Dmitri in the door way, they jumped up. "Daddy!" They screamed together, rushing to give him a hug. Dmitri smiled and picked they both up and made his way to the couch. After talking with them for a few minutes about their day, he got them settled back into their blankets and seated himself to Annabel, who practically lived there. "Hey, Nathan's phone died but he told me he'll be home in a few hours. He has some project for school."

message 4: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Annabel looked up when she head the familiar sound of keys going into the door. A smiled curved into he face when she knew what would happen next. The children would get excited when they see Dmitri walk through the door. So as the happened she put her books on the the small coffee table and smiled at him. "I figured his phone died. Otherwise I think he would make sure I was fine alone and all then other stuff," A smile lit her face whenever she talked about Nathan. "So how was work?" She asked as she crossed her legs and already in shorts and tank top for whenever Nathan picked her up. Before the nature pregnancy she was good friends with Dmirti and when he needed a job to support the kids and needed a sitter she volunteered quickly. Not only does that mean she's away from her house but his kids were so cute. "By the way here," giving him an envelope of money she smiled. He practically lived there and Always insisted on paying some kind of rent.

message 5: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Work was okay. I didn't get coffee thrown in my face today." He said with a grin. Of course when that had happened, on his first day of work, it had been a complete accident. Well a sort of accident. He had started out as an assistant for the accounting secretary and she had two mugs on her desk, one with hot coffee and the other empty. She had intended on giving Dmitri the empty cup to go put away in the break room to be cleaned, but she wasn't looking and ended up picking up the full cup and in one swift motion her arm went up and the coffee spill upward towards his face. Fun times. Seeing the envelope of money he frowned. "Keep it. We have enough money here. There's no need for that." He said.

message 6: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Annabel smiled at him, he always had a good story to tell. However a frown marred her face when he didn't take the money,"If you don't take it Ill put it in your bank account or get it to you somehow." Pouting she did the puppy dog look hoping it still worked on him since it wore off on Nathan. Which wasn't fair since he always had a way of getting what he wanted from her. Well she'll figure something out soon or else he'll take advantage of it. After all they always played lots of games and it could be bad for her.

message 7: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Annabel, I have two three year olds. That face is not going to work on me." He said. "And if I see extra money in my bank account then I will send it back to you. Seriously, we have enough money as it is around here. Keep it. Or give it to someone who needs it." He said, sternly. And it was true. His father was terribly rich and they had more than enough money in the house to care for themselves and more. Dmitri technically didn't have to even work. But the kids were his responsibility and he wasn't just going to take his father's money. No, he worked and earned that money. Of course, he and his father still had the deal that his father would fun him for college but that was something planned a long ways ago.

message 8: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Annabel scowled, why wants it working on her boys anymore?! "If you give it back then Ill throw it away. Please Dmitri It'll make me feel better besides if you don't spend it on yourself ten spend it on the kids. Think of it as a gift from me. Besides I'm always happy to give stuff to your kids," She batted her eyes. "If you love me you'll take it. And you should love me because it would be awkward if you didn't since I spent so much time at your house and take care of the kids a lot."

message 9: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Dmitri sighed and took the envelope from her. He would probably end up donating it someplace in her name because really they didn't deserve or need this. "I'll take it just this once. But, this is your home. You have no need to go around paying and shit. I should be paying you for babysitting." He said as he leaned back against the couch, falling back into the oversized, soft and comfortable pillows, besides her.

message 10: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments "I volunteered to babysit your kids so you don't pay me. Besides I love your kids their so cute and charming, like their dad," Annabel winked at him. "Anyways you hungry? I'll make you something to eat,"She pulled him up off the couch and towards the kitchen. "What would you like?" She asked bustling around the kitchen and making sure he was comfortable.

message 11: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Hey, Anne, go sit down. Stop treating me like a guest in my own freaking house. I got this." He said, with a smile. Really he loved Annabel but when she acted like this treating him as though he were the first of the house it sort of got on his nerves. Of course it never showed on his face and she was never able to detect how he felt. Which was why this happened again and again. "What do you want?" He asked, walking to the fridge and pulling out some strawberry peach juice.

message 12: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Annabel sat down grudgingly but squirmed when she saw him moving around. Dmitri was so good to her but she hated this! Ugh she had the instinct to make him sit down and cook. So she mother henned him sometimes, who cares? Besides he just got back from work! He should be resting, he must be so tired especially with his kids! Squirming some more, she nodded as if it hurt her. "Are you sure you don't want me to make you food?

message 13: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "I'm absolutely positive Anne." He said with a smile. "Save the babying for Nathan. He'll be begging for food when he walks through the door." He said with a grin. Honestly it was great that she did baby him sometimes. He knew she meant well by it, but sometimes he liked to do things independently. Dmitri pulled out two glasses from the cabinet above him and filled them with juice, sliding one glass to Annabel. "He should be home soon." He said, as he put his glass to his lips and emptied the glass within seconds. "You want something to eat or are you going to wait for Nathan?" He asked, setting his glass on the table to refill it.

message 14: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments "I can't help it!" Annabel told him in a small and bit whiny voice. "It comes naturally!" Ugh Nathan better let her do what she wants today. Dmitri wasn't letting her, so that meant it'll all be pent up until someone lets her and that someone will be Nathan, whether he likes it or not. Besides he's always hungry so he'll most likely let her. Taking the glass she took a sip before shaking her head. "I'll wait for Nathan. I'm not all that hungry now and he'll probably make me eat anyways."

message 15: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Alright." Dmitri said, as he refilled his glass once more before replacing it back in the fridge door. Turning around he finished his glass again. He placed his glass in the sink, rinsing it out. He heard the sound of the front door open. "Looks like your lover is here." He said with a smile as he exited the kitchen and went to put the kids to bed and then go start his homework.

Nathan hung up his coat before coming into the kitchen where he expected Annabel to be. He poked her sides from behind before sliding into the seat across from her on the kitchen island. "Hey, babe." Nathan greeted with a smile.

message 16: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Jumping when she felt someone pole her Annabel was all smiles when she saw her boyfriend next to her. "Nathan!" She nuzzled his neck before kissing him softly. "Do you want something to eat? I'll make Anything you want," She tempted. "Oh by the way, I hear you have a date," She raised an eyebrow. "At the ice cream shop." A small childish pout formed on her lips. Now whole everyone knew Annabel was nice she did not want to share her boyfriend with anybody. But she also knew Nathan was the one who suggested it so she had to. And besides she's done the same even today when she has lunch with a boy and ice cream with the other Nathan.

message 17: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ For a moment, Nathan was confused when she mentioned something about a date and then he remember. "Oh, yeah. That. That isn't a date. We're Just hanging out after school. We used to be like best friends before. And I haven't seen her around.. So yeah. I was going to text you about it but my phone died. I'm sorry you had to hear it from someone else before you heard it from me. He said with a frown. The way the gossip spread around this school...

message 18: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Annabel shrugged,"It's fine. I don't really mind besides I had lunch with Roman today and I know you wouldn't cheat on me." Getting up she pecked his lips and started taking things out. "So what do you want to eat? And you better want something because Dmitri didn't let me cook for him," She told him pouting as she pored lemonade into two glasses and passed one of them too him. "So how was your day?" She asked as she tied her hair up in a ponytail and put on an apron.

message 19: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Uh, cook whatever you want. I'm not too hungry though." Nathan said, as he twisted in his chair to face her. He couldn't help but smile and shake his head as she put on the apron and got out the dishes and ingredients to cook. It wasn't like she was making herself at home, she was home. This was probably more of a home to her than her actual house, where she only seemed to sleep and not much else. "My day was good. I got us a movie. It's sort of old, but you'll love it." He said, as he pulled out a DVD from under his shirt and held up a copy of I Am Legend.

message 20: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Annabel topped and turned on her heel to stare at him. "Mash potatoes and cooked vegetables fine?" She asked, ignoring that he said he wasn't hungry. Damn it, if Dmitri wasn't going to let her cook she was going to cook for Nathan! Snapping out of her thoughts when she saw the movie she smiled. "I haven't seen it,"She told him softly as she busied herself with cooking and humming as she did so. When she was finally done she served him food and a new cup of lemonade. Kissing his cheek she sat on the chair next to his, leaning her head on his shoulder as she took off the apron.

message 21: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Nathan didn't say anything as he simply stared at Annabel in awe at the fact that she had not seen the movie I am Legend which was far more better than the actual book, which was perhaps one of the rarest things to happen within the film and book industries. Because he was so in awe, he was unable to form his thoughts into words. "We are going to fix this tonight." He said simply as he placed the movie back onto the counter. As she cooked he left for a brief moment to put away the rest of his things and change into some sweatpants and a tee shirt. When she finally finished, he picked up the plate and got up slowly. "Come on. We can eat and watch." He said.

message 22: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Annabel smiled and nodded. As he got up she wrapped her arms around his neck and got on her tippy toes as she kissed him deeply for a few seconds before pulling away. Satisfied she took his hand and led him to the living room and cleaned up after the kids. Taking the movie from him she popped it in and got got a blanket, she'll use Nathan as a pillow. Getting on the couch with him, she curled up next to him and covered them with the blanket. "I hope an animal doesn't die,"She told him, reading the summary on the back and there was a dog. She usually cried when an animal died in the movies.

message 23: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ ((time skip?))

message 24: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments ((Yup))

message 25: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ ((kay, parking lot?))

message 26: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments ((It's on my list dear Sadiya))

message 27: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ "Well, you'll have to watch and see." He said, as he tried to eat with his left hand since Annabel had ended up using his right arm as a pillow making it difficult for him to bring the food to his mouth to eat. Of course, the animal died. But Nathan decided not to say anything, knowing that it would mean that she wouldn't want to watch the movie then and that simply couldn't happen. Nathan however knew of the consequences of that.

message 28: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments ~~(Time skip)~~ "That was so sad!" Annabel mumbled into Nathan's chest. Her face was buried into his chest as the tears slid down. She was the kind of girl who though it was always sadder when the animal died rather than the actual person. "You knew this was going to happen! Your so mean!" However she kept herself curled up against him. He movie itself was good and suspenseful as well as thrilling but as soon as the dog died she was full of tears. Nathan did it on purpose! He knew the poor dog was gonna die!

message 29: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Nathan shrugged, laying down on the sofa and moving his arm around trying to get rid of the tingling feeling in it. He loved cuddling and stuff, but seriously a head is ten freaking pounds average. Ten pounds on your arms for about two hours tended to leave people with numb and tingling arms. Those were the joys of being in a relationship. "It was still a good movie. " He said simply, a bit tired. He always felt tired early. Nathan was one of those rare morning people.

message 30: by Kit (new)

Kit (kitkong) | 1314 comments Annabel calmed down her tears to slow sniffles and nodded as she looked up at him. "I guess,"A small frown on her face. "Are you tired?" Se asked as she sat up and looked out the window. Squinting she could kind of see the trees in the dark. "I should get going if you are. I don't want to keep you up while your tired." Grabbing her stuff she put on a light sweater. "Should I walk or drive?" It was too dark to drive but her house was like in the other side of town.

message 31: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Nathan got up. "A little, you know how I get after nine thirty." He said with a smile. "But it's only nine, so I'll drop you off. You're not walking." He said simply, in a friendly-casual, yet that's that, don't argue tone. He grabbed his jacket and keys and put on some slippers. He held the door open for Annabel and as she exited, he closed the door behind him, making sure to leave the outside light on.