Camp Half Blood discussion

Cabins > Hades

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney, Daughter of Apollo (new)

Sydney | 243 comments Mod
((Hades Cabin))

message 2: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Hi. I'm Alex Corvus.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Adele came into the cabin, and walked over to her bunk, "I'm Adele," she smiled, "Like the singer, only a different pronunciation,"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Adele decided, once she'd finished unpacking, that she would go to the strawberry fields,

message 5: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments (Continued from LONG ISLAND SOUND)
After collapsing on her bed, Alex started sobbing uncontrollably for her lost love. Then she reminded herself to keep her emotions in check. Who knew what could happen if she unleashed her powers in the middle of camp? It could mean disaster. As if it were a warning, a gold nugget came up through the floor of the bunk. "Gotta get your feelings in check, girl. Don't know what will happen this time. Can't let that prissy goddess ruin you life," Alex whispered to herself.

message 6: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Alex jerked her head around and saw a boy standing in the doorway. She quickly wiped her eyes and said, "I'm fine." To her eternal embarrassment, her eyes teared up again. "Go away. I don't need your sympathy."

message 7: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments "It's nothing," Alex snapped at the boy. Then she felt bad. After all, he was just trying to be nice. She softened her gaze and her tone. "Just reliving painful memories that should be left buried," Alex answered. "Memories brought up by that prissy little goddess of love," she added under her breath.

message 8: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments "Ummm... I don't usually have fun. But I do sometimes go to the arena to practice sword fighting. I was there earlier today." Alex was hoping to actually spar against someone, but this guy seemed nice. She didn't want to beat him, but how was she supposed to get better? "If you want to, I would like to spar against you... Only if you want to, though."

message 9: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments She smiled back and said, "Same to you. Good luck trying to beat me. You'll need it."

message 10: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments ((to the arena?))

message 11: by Doctor Who Fan (last edited Apr 07, 2013 09:14AM) (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Fang Orcus sat down on his bunk. He was tired after another long day of training. He decided that when Alex got back to the cabin, he would be nicer. He had seen her run in here, looking like she was crying, but he hadn't gone to comfort her. Then he had realized that he didn't really know his half sister that well. As soon as she gets back, I'll talk to her he thought.

message 12: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Fang was asleep in his bunk when Alex got to the Hades cabin. Fang had been at camp for quite a while and was a year rounder. Alex decided tha she would be a year rounder, if only because she had no family or place to go during the school year. "Good night Fang," Alex whispered to the darkness.

message 13: by Doctor Who Fan (last edited Apr 06, 2013 07:00PM) (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Alex was gone when Fang woke up. Dang, I must have fallen asleep before she got here, and slept past her Fang thought. He wondered when she had gotten up, since dawn was just breaking. I'll have to go find her then he thought

message 14: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments Chris walked into the cabin that she was told to be her new living space. WOW she tought as she stepped in, it was better looking than she thought. And it was empty Well...there obviously is someone living here because I see other clothes and used beds. She wasn't sure if she would fit in so she decided that for now she'd stay in the shadows until she felt comfortable.

message 15: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Fang got back to the cabin pretty late that night after learning that Alex had gone on a quest. He sat down on his bed, rubbing sleepiness from his eyes, and suddenly noticed that a third bed was taken. He was so shocked that he faded into the shadows, becoming virtually invisible. He wondered who else was in Hades cabin.

message 16: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments Chris had heard someone come into the cabin and tensed up ready to draw her sword

message 17: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Fang silently moved across the room, nothing more than a shadow. Then he grimaced as he stepped on a squeeky board by the door, somewhat hindering his escape plan. Well, he might as well introduce himself. He turned to the third bed and said, somewhat sheepishly, "Hi. I'm Fang. Welcome to Hades cabin."

message 18: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments stare "I'm Chris, sup'" she didn't know what else to say so she laid on her bed and stare at the ceiling trying to concentrate.
((Sorry if I spelled that wrong))

message 19: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Fang stared at the new kid for a few moments more, then went back to his bed and looked at the ceiling wondering where Alex was. Probably having fun out in the real world, he thought.

message 20: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments ((sorry I haven't been on for SOOOOOOO long. I have had practicallyno time, and mi padre blocked goodreads from me. I am only here on goodreads for another few minutes, and Idk when I'll be back on. ))

message 21: by Stormy (last edited Sep 18, 2013 02:17PM) (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments "So, how did you end up here?" Chris tried to pick up on conversation so they wouldn't be in an awkward silence anymore.

message 22: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments "Two years ago, I released my power, and killed a kid. Accidentally, of course, cause I didn't want to hurt anyone, but he was punching this kid, and I just..." Fang let his voice trail into silence. He hated admitting what he did, but Chris was going to be his cabin mate, and she had the right to know. Fang cleared his throat and asked, "How about you? How did you get here?"

message 23: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments "Abusive family, dead sister, runaway.....the usual." Chris made it sound casual but on the inside it hurt badly like she was being stabbed multiple times. She didn't even bother to hide the pain in her eyes.

message 24: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments "Ahhh... well, welcome to camp. The camp where everyone is a delinquent or runaway, and there's always a painful past." Fang sighed. He was making a sort of messed up joke, but that was to hide the pain inside. He didn't like anyone to see his feelings, unlike the newbie in the cabin. He could see her pain, but didn't know how to comfort her, since he had never had to comfort anyone, and gods knew he had never been comforted.

message 25: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Fang turned away and said, "I'm going to the arena to get some practice in before dinner. Make yourself at home, but please don't touch my stuff. Seeya."

message 26: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments "No promises!" She yelled after him as he left. this will be fun! she thought.

message 27: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments Fang came back to the cabin super late. He saw that the newbie, Chris, was fast asleep in her bunk. Something about her made him feel protective of her. "Well, she is my half-sister," Fang murmured into the silent cabin. He sighed, then went to his bed, getting in without bothering to get into pajamas. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, dreaming demigod dreams.

message 28: by Doctor Who Fan (last edited Nov 08, 2013 06:41PM) (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments "ALEX!" Fang woke up, panting and sweating and tangled in the covers on his bed. It was still dark out, and Chris seemed to still be asleep despite his exclamation. He wondered if it was a demigod dream, or a regular nightmare. He hoped that it was just a nightmare. He got up and went to the door, opened it, and let the cool, crisp night air sooth his mind. He sighed. He hoped that Alex would be back soon, if only to put his mind to rest. He turned away from the doorway. He needed more sleep. He went back to bed, and turned away from the newbie, in case she was awake to see his silent tears.

message 29: by Doctor Who Fan (new)

Doctor Who Fan I♥♥DW | 208 comments After a few minutes of lying down, pretending to be asleep, Fang gave it up and decided to go to the arenas to practice and clear his head.

message 30: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments Chris watched Fang leave but didn't say anything. He probably just needed some space right now and she would not deprive that from him.