Camp Half Blood discussion

Cabins > Poseidon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sydney, Daughter of Apollo (new)

Sydney | 243 comments Mod
((Poseidon Cabin))

message 2: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments *sigh* Another lonley day. Even though everybody is here they try to avoid her, so many whispers as she goes by, just like every day. Just because she likes to be alone and not cooperate with other has given a not-so-good reputation. But who cares? all she needs is her journal and the lake.

message 3: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments ~come to me, my child~ *gasp* "Oh no!" Florence cried as she awoke from a long troubling dream. She had been sleep walking and ended up at the lake once again, knee deep in the water. Why, why, why was this happening to her! For the past three weeks the same dream, the same voice and the same route to the water, she was about to go insane and run away...again. She got caught the first time. All the counselers suggest that it was her parent calling, but if they wanted to tell her who they are then they should just come up straight and and tell her like someone normal would...but then agian no one here or there is normal. She just hopes that she can finally get some proper sleep.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam walked into her cabin and walked over to her bed. She leaned over and looked under her bed and pulled out a book. She then leaned against her pillows and opened her book and started reading.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam put down her book and decided to go to the lake.

(Cont'd at lake)

message 6: by Sara (last edited Apr 05, 2013 04:16PM) (new)

Sara | 470 comments Sabrina sleepily watched both her sisters get out of beds at different times, she decided to follow them. "They must have decided to go to the lake", she murmured to herself. Sabrina threw open the door, but not before checking if there were any harpies around. She reached the lake upon instinct and saw both her sisters there looking afraid, she felt especially bad for Florence a 13 year old should not be having such vivid nightmares. But then again, we're all demigods.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam walks into her cabin and goes over to her bed and lays down. She quickly falls asleep.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam wakes up and decides to go to the stables to see Ace.

(Cont'd at Stables)

message 9: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments Florence stumps back into the cabin tired and falls on her bed at least she thought it was her bed, she wasn't thinking clearly enough.

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments Sabrina watches both her sisters leave without talking to each other. What's going on? She quietly follows them to wherever they're going. It appears that Florence is going back to the Poseidon cabin, and Sam is going to the stables. She yawns, which one should I follow? She checks her purple digital watch, it reads 3:00pm, Sabrina decides to back to her cabin to get some sleep. When she gets their she notices that Florence is on her bed, she moves closer to her and pats her head gently, then goes to lie down on Florence's bed, I hope Sam gets back soon, she thinks as she slowly drifts off to sleep.

message 11: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments *yawn* "Man that was the best sleep I've ever had!" Now that Florence was thinking clearly she realized that this wasn't her bed. When she looked over to her bed she saw Sabrina on it. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to have someone sleep in your bed she thought as she strechted.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam walked back into the Poseidon cabin and saw that her two half sisters were both in there. "Hi." Sam says.

message 13: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments "What's up?" Florence responds

message 15: by Sara (last edited Apr 11, 2013 01:41PM) (new)

Sara | 470 comments "We're alright, where'd you go last night? I saw you head towards the stables"

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "That's good. I rode Ace down to the Lake." Sam says.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments (I won't be on from the 23rd to the 27th. I'm gonna be at fair and there's no internet there.)

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam picked up the book next to her bed and started reading.

message 21: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments (sorry for replying so late)

Sabrina walked over to Sam, and put a hand on her shoulder, " I feel like there's something wrong with Florence, she's acting really weird, I know that she won't tell us because she doesn't want us involved, but we're her sisters. What should we do?".

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments *Sam looked up from her book* "Yeah. I noticed she was acting a little weird. Maybe we should ask her what's wrong?" Sam asks.

message 23: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments "I think that would be best, but do you think she would tell us? Maybe we can ask Percy for help when he comes back from his quest later on on the afternoon", Sabrina replied.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Yeah..... That's a good idea. Let's ask him." Sam says.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam sighed. "Can I go back to my book? Please." Sam asked.

message 26: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments Florence left the room. She heard whispers from her sisters and felt uncomfortable about it. they're probably talking about me, I should leave

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam watched as Florence left. I wish there was something I could do to help her.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam finished her book. She picked up a giant book and started reading it. Most halfblood kids 'except Athena's of course' wouldn't be caught reading such a big book. Sam thought.

message 30: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments Sabrina looked over at Sam to see if she would notice Florence leaving, but as usual, that was not the case. Sam was busy reading her thick book, trying to find out more information on everything. 'She's more like a child of Athena, no wonder she gets along well with them'. Sabrina decided to follow Florence since Sam was busy. She walked silently out of the Poseidon cabin, not wanting to make a sound. A cool breeze ghosted over Sabrina's face as she stepped outside. She looked first right and then left, no where could she see her other sister. Not knowing what to do, she went to the strawberry fields, the satyrs always played a satisfying tune.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam looked up and noticed both Sabrina and Florence were gone. Oops.... She put a bookmark in her giant book and put it down. I better go looking for them. Mmmmmmm.... I'll the check the strawberry fields first. Even if neither one of them is there the satyrs play good music.

(Cont'd at Strawberry Fields)

message 32: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments Walking under the bright and luminous moon, Sabrina could see everything. The big house was deserted, the only movement was the soft tinkle of the wind chimes. This place was amazing and so were the people. As she got nearer to the strawberry fields she saw a dim silhouette of something. From this far Sabrina couldn't discern what it was, it didn't look to be human, what was it? She heard footsteps a little way behind her and quickly turned pulling out her deck of cards in one fluid movement. "Who's there?", Sabrina called out only loud enough for the person to hear. The person appeared to be cloaked in shadows but as she stepped nearer I could see that it was just Sam. "Oh my god Sam, what do you think your doing?", Sabrina wasn't about to tell Sam that she was afraid that was unlike her.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Oops... Sorry! I was taking a walk to try and find you or Florence." Sam said.

message 34: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments Cautiously Sabrina lowers her pack of cards which she had in her hand, the perfect fan that was formed was now in a pile. "Oh, hey Sam, I was also looking for Florence, that girl goes to places that I don't even know about". "Wanna look together?".

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Yeah. Sure. Where do want to look?" Sam asked.

message 36: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments "Well, since we're already near the strawberry fields, we could check that out".

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "Okay." Sam says.

message 38: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments Sabrina Walker quietly to the strawberry fields with Sam just a step behind her. She could smell the sweet juicy aroma from the strawberries. She inhaled slowly, as if the smell could quench her hunger. Anyway, thought Sabrina, enough of that. She gazed around the fields trying to spot signs of any recent movement. She scoured the ground and could see freshly marked footprints leading further into the strawberry fields. Quickening her pace Sabrina came into the heart of the fields. She looked back and could see Sam right behind her. Moving forward again she saw the shape of Florence sitting amidst the strawberries. Sabrina was about to call out to her when she noticed an even bigger shadow behind Florence. Sabrina gasped and hurriedly whispered to Sam, "what is that?!".

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "I don't know. It looks kinda like a hellhound." Sam whispered.

message 40: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments Sabrina gaped at Sam and then at the hellhound, without thinking she shouted at the top of her lungs "Florence, get out of there!".

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments The hellhound jump toward Florence, knocked her down and turned around. It then attacked Sam.

Shoot! Sam thought. She jumped back and grabbed her keychain sword and swung at the hellhound. It burst into dust.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam grabbed her arm and looked down at it. "Ow." She muttered.

message 43: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments "Oh my god, are you okay?", Sabrina asked Sam. "That was some quick thinking, good job". As she uttered these words a moan came from across the field, it was Florence.

message 44: by Stormy (new)

Stormy (TimeLordOfTheRings) | 576 comments Florence didn't know where she was. She didn't feel so good either, all she could do was lay on the ground and moan in pain. what happened? was all she could think.

message 45: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments Sabrina sprinted across the field covering the distance that was between her and Florence, pulling Sam along with her. "are you okay? Here have some ambrosia", Sabrina said handing Florence the packet. She saw Florence eat a cube quietly and then she turned to Sam. "Hey Sam, how'd a hellhound get past the border?".

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam looked around still clutching her arm. "I have a hunch. Are you okay Florence?" Sam asked.

message 47: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments "I'd really like to know about this hunch that your having", Sabrina said as she knelt down towards Florence.

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments Sam sighed. "I really hoped it'd never come up again." Sam said.

message 49: by Sara (new)

Sara | 470 comments "It better not, what I want to know is how it got past the border...", Sabrina replied. "I think we should ask the head, or maybe we can ask Nico, he knows a lot about hellhounds, being a child of Hades".

Dani Stark, Daughter of Apollo, Gryffindor Halfblood, Avenger, Time Lord, Hunter &  More  (dani19percyssister) | 1049 comments "I already know how it got past the border." Sam sighs.

« previous 1 3 4 5