Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Okay. :)

message 2: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Celine: Eric

Emily: Vi

message 3: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric, extraordinarily glad to finally be free from the cabin, shoved his shoes onto his feet and started off down the site trail. It was midafternoon, and the sun was warm on his back. He wandered down the tree-lined path alone, feeling free at last.

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments Vi was walking down the rather long path wall reading her favorite book

message 5: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments He wasn't watching where he was going. If he had, he might have noticed Vi before he ran right into her. He stumbled and then took a step back from her, grimacing. "Sorry," He said quickly. "I wasn't... Watching my step."

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments Oh ya a...... Sorry
(Vi blushed)

message 7: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments He gave her a little smile, trying to think of what to say. "I uhm, I'm Eric." He said, holding out a hand for her to shake.

message 8: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 06:52AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Hi I'm vi" She smiled

message 9: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric nodded slightly and kept smiling, unaware of how goofy he looked. "That's a nice name," He said, a little awkwardly. "It's nice to meet you, Vi."

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "thanks nice to meet you to,so whpre are you going exactly"

message 11: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments "Uh..." Eric thought for a minute. Where was he going? "Nowhere, really. Just wandering." He gave a brief laugh. God that sounded stupid... "Where are you headed?"

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Your cute wate I mean to say is hu im going to...... My cabin" she laughed

message 13: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric blinked at her. What did she just say? He felt himself blush right up to his ears. "I, I uhm, well..." He stuttered, a weak grin on his face. "Did... Did you just say that I'm cute?"

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "yup,come on i'll walk with you"

message 15: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric was a little stunned, but incredibly surprised to hear her offer. "Yeah, sure," He said happily. "I was afraid I would have to walk alone." He gave a small and slightly embarrassed laugh.

message 16: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 06:59AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Ya, I don't like walking alone ether" she smild

message 17: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric nodded slightly, his hands in the pockets of his sweater. He glanced over at her. "How old are you?"

message 18: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 07:00AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Vi looked at Eric I'm 16 you"

message 19: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric grinned. "I'm 16 too!"

message 20: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 07:03AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments Thats cool 16 is a good age,well my dad is probably waiting fore me at the cabin so maby we should turn back naw"

message 21: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments "Oh, yeah." Eric suddenly noticed how the sun was setting. "Sure. Which way?"

message 22: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 07:06AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Hu I think it was That way" Vi was starting to get cold as the sun was setting " it's nice awte hear"

message 23: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric noticed she was cold. He hesitated a moment, then took off his sweater. "Yeah it is nice out." He agreed quietly as he put his sweater over Vi's shoulders to keep her warm.

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments Vi looked at him and smild "thanks"

message 25: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric blushed and nodded, smiling back shyly. "You're welcome." He said. Wow was she nice...

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Well hear we are" Vi looked at Eric

message 27: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments "Oh." Eric blinked and looked over at her cabin. "Yeah. Okay, well it was nice meeting you, Vi." He smiled at her. "Thanks for taking a walk with me. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"

message 28: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 23, 2013 11:12AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Ya, it was nice meeting you to Eric." Vi smiled "Here's your sweater." Vi handed him his sweater and just before he knew it, Vi gave him a kiss, it was quick but strong. Vi panicked. "So I'll see you tomorrow. Any where special you want to meet at?" Vi said quickly.

message 29: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments "Uhm," Eric was stunned as she kissed him. That was... Unexpected. "I, uh, I'm going to a party tomorrow afternoon. It's at the beach." He pointed down the path a ways. "It's not too big, a most of my friend are coming." He paused. "I'd like it if you came too." He smiled.

message 30: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 07:10AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "That would be nice, so what time is it at?"

message 31: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments "Three, but it goes to... When everyone leaves." Eric gave a small laugh.

message 32: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 07:11AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments Vi smiled "Gotcha" she winked at him and ran to her camp site, Vi's long black curly hair flew behind her

message 33: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric grinned happily to himself. Just wait till the guys heard he got a girl to come! He ran back to his camp to tell Hank.

message 35: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 07:14AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments Vi looked around she sow Eric talking to som of his friends she didn't no if she should go and talk with someone or just hang out and sit on the beach,it was a probably good idea to sit on the beach sins she wasn't a very good talker.

message 36: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric was talking to Matt when he saw Vi down along the beach. He grinned and patted Matt's arm as he ran over to talk to her and get her involved. "Hey Vi," He said happily. "Want to join in? I'll introduce you to my friends." He offered hopefully.

message 37: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 07:14AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Hi Eric,u.... ya sure" they ran up the sandy hill Vi could feel the sand squeeze in between her toes,this is a felling she Haden felt in a long time.

message 38: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric lead her down the beach to where the group was. They had started a small fire, which the two other girls (Frea and Taylor) were sitting around, being entertained by poking at Quinton, who was shamelessly describing the history of the spoon to them. Matt was kicking the cooler he had brought, trying to get it open. Hank was talking to Joshua, having a very serious conversation that looked a little disturbing. "Guys!" Eric called loudly.

Everyone stopped. Taylor looked over and yelled back. "And GIRLS." Frea snickered and gave her a highfive.

Eric ignored them. "This is Vi." He nodded to her with a grin on his face.

message 39: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 25, 2013 07:18AM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Hi." Vi said nervously.

message 40: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Hank waved silently. Joshua gave her a nervous smile and almost hid behind Hank. Quinton waved, but more enthusiastically as he used both hands. Matt raised his head in the direction of noise and gave Vi a small smile. "Hi."
Frea and Taylor jumped out of their seats. "Hey!" They grinned at her.

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments Vi walked over to Taylor, "what's up" Vi said happily.

message 42: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Taylor shrugged and nodded to Matt, who had resumed trying to pry open his cooler again. "Marshmallows, in a few minutes. If Matthew can ever that bloody cooler open."

message 43: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 23, 2013 06:25PM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments Vi laughed, she had a confused look on her face while watching Matt. Then she glanced over at Eric and waved at him happily.

message 44: by Celine☆ (last edited Mar 23, 2013 06:42PM) (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Eric looked over and waved back, grinning back though he was talking to Hank.

Taylor nudged Vi's arm. "Sweet on Eric, hey?" She teased.

message 45: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 23, 2013 06:42PM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Hay,"Vi laughed happily. "Ya he's cute."

message 46: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Taylor nodded and shrugged. "Yeah he is. I like that one though." She nodded to Quinton, who was now talking to Frea. His eyes were wide behind his thick glasses that made his dark brown eyes seem to pop out of his head comically.

message 47: by ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (last edited Mar 23, 2013 07:06PM) (new)

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Aw, that's sad. I wonder what time it is," Vi looked at her wrist," darn I forgot my watch. I'm going to talk with Joshua se what he has to say, is ok?"

message 48: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments "Yeah, sure. See you." Taylor waved and went back to Frea and Quinton.

Joshua was sitting quietly in the shadows, his knees pulled up to his chest.

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ ...Em... ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ | 205 comments "Hi there." Vi sat next to him "whatcha doing?" She smiled.

message 50: by Celine☆ (last edited Mar 23, 2013 08:03PM) (new)

Celine☆ | 305 comments Josh looked over at her silently, his glasses slipping down his nose. "N-Nothing." He answered truthfully.

« previous 1 3